El token expiró y no se puede canjear [Translate] The token expired and cannot be redeemed

Discus and support El token expiró y no se puede canjear [Translate] The token expired and cannot be redeemed in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; tengo 5 targetas de regalo que me da en cada una 1 mes de xbox live pero cuando lo quiero cangear me dice lo siguiente El token expiró y no se... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ObedHernández Hernández, Aug 4, 2019.

1. El token expiró y no se puede canjear [Translate] The token expired and cannot be redeemed

tengo 5 targetas de regalo que me da en cada una 1 mes de xbox live

pero cuando lo quiero cangear me dice lo siguiente

El token expiró y no se puede canjear

y ya probe con las 5 y me sale lo mismo

[Translate by Mod]

I have 5 gift targets that gives me in each 1 month of xbox live

but when I want it cangear edsy says the following

The token expired and cannot be redeemed

and I've already tried at 5 o'm and I get the same thing

:)

ObedHernández Hernández, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

El token expiró y no se puede canjear [Translate] The token expired and cannot be redeemed

How most Time you have this gift card, I think this gift cards is valid by 90 days I'm Right?
  3. luissolid Win User

Hola! que tal Obed! una duda estos codigos de 1 mes los compraste o de donde los obtuviste?

Por que por lo que comentas estos codigos ya expiraron, entonces ya no son validos.

Saludos!

[Translate by Mod]

Hello! How about Obed! doubt these 1-month codes you bought them or where did you get them from?

Because from what you review these codes have already expired, then they are no longer valid.

Best regards!
  4. Dageto Kraft Win User

hola buen dia

si ta intentaste desde la consola ahora intenda desde una pc y si te marca lo mismo lamentablemente ya no podras usarlas pero puedes comunicarte a soporte y te digan si de pura casualidad se puede hacer algo pero no creo

suerte

saludos
  5. DanMen334 Win User

los códigos eran de regalo? es decir venían con la consola en algún juego o algo por el estilo? ya que ese tipo de códigos puede tener algún periodo para ser canjeados y expiran pasando algún tiempo, en caso de que los compraras seria bueno que te pusieras
    en contacto con el vendedor ya que quizá te vendió algo ya canjeado.

[Translation-were the codes a gift? that is, they came with the console in some game or something? since such codes may have some period to be redeemed and expire after some time, in case you bought them it would be good that you contacted the seller
    since maybe he sold you something already redeemed. ]
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello ObedHernández Hernández!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support. I'm sorry to hear about your gift card / Xbox Live Gold issues coming back as expired.

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your account, check the status of your cards and give you instructions on how to get
    that resolved.

As
    provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more.

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

1. El token expiró y no se puede canjear [Translate] The token expired and cannot be redeemed - Similar Threads - token expiró puede

2. asphalt8 game i was playing but now there is not showing my car we purchased token money...

in XBoX on Windows
    asphalt8 game i was playing but now there is not showing my car we purchased token money...: i am playing asphalt 8 last two years and earned lots of thing while playing but now every thing not showing will you help pls 2ffa05d9-1f63-46dd-ae98-084073095123
  3. 오버워치 리그토큰[Overwatch league token]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    오버워치 리그토큰[Overwatch league token]: 수 하십니다. 오버워치 리그 큰을 마이크로소프트 스 어에서 결재를 했는데 실수로 배틀넷 연결 계 이 아닌 다른 계 에서 구입을 했습니다. 이걸 배틀넷 연결된 계 에 물을 하거나 안되면 환불을 받 싶은데 방법을 찾지 못하 있습니다. 방법을 알 주세요~~ [Translation - It works. I signed up for the...
  4. This token has expired and cannot be redeemed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    This token has expired and cannot be redeemed: Hello, I received on February an email from Xbox with a 2 EUR promotional code. The email said the code must be reedemed by Jul 31 2019 and then use it within 90 days. However I'm trying to...
  5. Token has expired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Token has expired: Three months ago I bought a membership which I had as a gift a code for another 3 months. but now that I try to exchange it, it appears to me that the token has expired. My question is, why does...
  6. How do we use tokens to purchase cars in forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do we use tokens to purchase cars in forza horizon 3: How do we use tokens to purchase cars in forza horizon 3 f90085f0-4945-4f97-93a0-1869a167e4a3
  7. This token has expired and cannot be redeemed."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This token has expired and cannot be redeemed.": напиши что код недействителен ---------------------- [Translation-Write that the code is invalid] 177f601b-24cf-4cfd-b633-640c097eec72
  8. This token has expired and cannot be redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This token has expired and cannot be redeemed: I just bought my son an Xbox One X for Christmas. Upon trying to redeem the 1 month Game Pass code, he received the error "This token has expired and cannot be redeemed," but the code has an...
  9. This token has expired and cannot be redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This token has expired and cannot be redeemed: I bought a code for 3 months Xbox Membership with £10 credit, when I enter the code it gives me the error: This token has expired and cannot be redeemed. 2cba8ea9-953f-44f7-9a0c-81e7495d8f71
  10. xbox live tokens

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox live tokens: i brought two tokens on offer 6months for the price of 3months..the first token went on it says GOLD=1 MONTH....START DATE "28/11/2018 END DATE IS 30/3/2019.....then the system went down for a day...