El token expiró y no se puede canjear [Translate] The token expired and cannot be redeemed

Discus and support El token expiró y no se puede canjear [Translate] The token expired and cannot be redeemed in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; tengo 5 targetas de regalo que me da en cada una 1 mes de xbox live pero cuando lo quiero cangear me dice lo siguiente El token expiró y no se... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ObedHernández Hernández, Aug 4, 2019.

1. El token expiró y no se puede canjear [Translate] The token expired and cannot be redeemed

tengo 5 targetas de regalo que me da en cada una 1 mes de xbox live

pero cuando lo quiero cangear me dice lo siguiente

El token expiró y no se puede canjear

y ya probe con las 5 y me sale lo mismo

[Translate by Mod]

I have 5 gift targets that gives me in each 1 month of xbox live

but when I want it cangear edsy says the following

The token expired and cannot be redeemed

and I've already tried at 5 o'm and I get the same thing

:)

ObedHernández Hernández, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

El token expiró y no se puede canjear [Translate] The token expired and cannot be redeemed

How most Time you have this gift card, I think this gift cards is valid by 90 days I'm Right?
  3. luissolid Win User

Hola! que tal Obed! una duda estos codigos de 1 mes los compraste o de donde los obtuviste?

Por que por lo que comentas estos codigos ya expiraron, entonces ya no son validos.

Saludos!

[Translate by Mod]

Hello! How about Obed! doubt these 1-month codes you bought them or where did you get them from?

Because from what you review these codes have already expired, then they are no longer valid.

Best regards!
  4. Dageto Kraft Win User

hola buen dia

si ta intentaste desde la consola ahora intenda desde una pc y si te marca lo mismo lamentablemente ya no podras usarlas pero puedes comunicarte a soporte y te digan si de pura casualidad se puede hacer algo pero no creo

suerte

saludos
  5. DanMen334 Win User

los códigos eran de regalo? es decir venían con la consola en algún juego o algo por el estilo? ya que ese tipo de códigos puede tener algún periodo para ser canjeados y expiran pasando algún tiempo, en caso de que los compraras seria bueno que te pusieras
    en contacto con el vendedor ya que quizá te vendió algo ya canjeado.

[Translation-were the codes a gift? that is, they came with the console in some game or something? since such codes may have some period to be redeemed and expire after some time, in case you bought them it would be good that you contacted the seller
    since maybe he sold you something already redeemed. ]
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello ObedHernández Hernández!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support. I'm sorry to hear about your gift card / Xbox Live Gold issues coming back as expired.

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your account, check the status of your cards and give you instructions on how to get
    that resolved.

As
    provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more.

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

1. El token expiró y no se puede canjear [Translate] The token expired and cannot be redeemed - Similar Threads - token expiró puede

2. I bought some tokens and ut said i didnt connect to psn network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought some tokens and ut said i didnt connect to psn network: How do i fix this? Please help. I bought some tomens om minecraft ps4 and then it says that a purchase was in progress and it wouldnt take long. It then closes off and doesnt give me my tokens....
  3. Tokens on Ps4 for Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tokens on Ps4 for Minecraft: I went onto my minecraft on ps4, and found that all of my tokens have been deleted, or are gone. I have not received any notifications, I do not have anything that I didn’t have before they were...
  4. Minecraft Tokens crossplay question..

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Tokens crossplay question..: I'm trying to buy Minecraft Tokens from the PS Shop because I recently got a $25 gift card but I don't have the game on PS4 only PC ( Minecraft Bedrock ) bcf0ac87-20ba-42fe-a2ab-2fafc3096f39
  5. Minecraft Tokens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Tokens: I bought minecraft tokens on ps4 bedrock edition yesterday and i don't have them even tho it took my money. b798d495-fb64-4d20-9d00-b40235ba4de4
  6. Never received token for season 2 of Dragon Ball Super after purchasing season 1

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received token for season 2 of Dragon Ball Super after purchasing season 1: I purchased season 1 of Dragon Ball Super on 7/4 when there was an offer to get a token for season 2 with purchase of season 1 between 6/30 and 7/6. Said token was never received....
  7. Freeing up space used by redundant DLC tokens keys downloads despite content already...

in XboX Insiders
    Freeing up space used by redundant DLC tokens keys downloads despite content already...: Please allow some content to be determined as required or not on the HDD. I'm talking about the "DLC tokens", or "keys" that are tied to the account and not necessarily required to be downloaded...
  8. No token after purchasing season one of Dragon Ball Super/Z??

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No token after purchasing season one of Dragon Ball Super/Z??: I recently bought season 1 of dragon ball super during the deal that was going on from 6/30 through 7/6 and the deal stated "Get a token for Season 2 on us with purchase Season 1 between 6/30 -...
  9. This token has expired and cannot be redeemed." I enteThis token has expired and cannot be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This token has expired and cannot be redeemed." I enteThis token has expired and cannot be...: Hi. I requested a xbox live 3 months gold code via my Microsoft Rewards page. And got the code instantly. Which was on the 25th of June. I was about to redeem the code just now but im being...
  10. Minecraft Playstation 4 Tokens Not Recieved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Playstation 4 Tokens Not Recieved: I recently bought 1720 Minecraft Tokens from the PSN store, and I had never gotten them, and I had also bought a few more tokens after this and I didn’t receive those either, it’s been a few weeks...