Elder Scolls Online issues

Discus and support Elder Scolls Online issues in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is anyone having issues logging into ESO? I keep getting " Could not connect to Xbox Live" I was able to connect last night. I just got back from work... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CACollazo, Jul 26, 2019.

1. CACollazo
    CACollazo Guest

Is anyone having issues logging into ESO? I keep getting " Could not connect to Xbox Live" I was able to connect last night. I just got back from work at 6pm EST and even after reboot the console I still get the same issue with the same message. Thank
    you to whoever helps.

:)

CACollazo, Jul 26, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

I'm not having any issues connecting. I would recommend performing a full power cycle by pressing the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts off. This clears out some other items that a regular reboot doesn't and can help with certain
    issues. When the Xbox is powered down from this power cycle, I would also recommend rebooting your router/modem. That might help clear up the issue you're seeing. There is
    currently a service alert for Xbox, but it doesn't seem relevant to your issue, but just something to keep in mind.
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello CACollazo,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  4. CACollazo Win User

I got into the game (ESO). Xbox live was having issues but you've taught me another way of recycling my console, thank you! Have a great week.
  5. Tr0lldem0rt Win User

Dragonborn DLC (Minor Spoilers)

I think someone could have beat you to it. Its caled "The Elder Scolls"
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

New Elder Scrolls Game?

Rumor has it that Beth will be announcing a Elder Scolls MMO in May.

Well it was fun while it lasted.
Thema:

1. Elder Scolls Online issues - Similar Threads - Elder Scolls Online

2. Thoughts on Elder Scrolls Online's year long story?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thoughts on Elder Scrolls Online's year long story?: Elder Scrolls Online has had a year long story going on called Season of The Dragon. So far, it's been fantastic and we've been able to travel to new parts of Tamriel. New stories, new characters,...
  3. farming bot in the elder scrolls online (xbox one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    farming bot in the elder scrolls online (xbox one): Hello everyone, I open this topic because I got tired of informing the profiles of these supposed users. I don't know if any of you have run into these bots while they play that steal all the...
  4. The Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind: I was woundering if anyone knows if the Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind from the Original Xbox is compatable on Xbox one? I found this but im not sure if it is playable on Xbox one or not....
  5. xbox elder scrolls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox elder scrolls: i having a really bad bug in my elder scrolls skrim game on my xbox one i need xbox chat support c7dee171-2eb6-48df-a206-5238035473e5
  6. Elder Scrolls Online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elder Scrolls Online: So I bought ESO the very first day it came out. I NEEEEED to know how much it has changed and should I pick it back up to invest my time in it. Please help my fellow gamers....
  7. elder scrolls online: summerset upgrade lower price problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    elder scrolls online: summerset upgrade lower price problem: i paid 17.99 for summerset upgrade from elder scrolls and right now they got the game itself for 11.99 right now and i paid it on May 3rd is there any way i can get some kind of help with this...
  8. Latest Elder Scrolls online update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Latest Elder Scrolls online update: I'm trying to update Elder Scrolls online but the update stopped at 3.4% and will not update any farther it's getting frustrating. I'm not uninstalling it cause it'll take forever to in stall back...
  9. Elder scrolls online problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder scrolls online problems: I have been trying to get on to elder scrolls online on xbox one but it keeps saying login failed connection to sever timed out please try again later I get this every single day I try to get on...
  10. clé d'activation the elder scolls online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    clé d'activation the elder scolls online: j'ai achetais the elder scrolls online : tamriel unlimited , après un temps incalculable d'installation , le jeu me demande mon code d'activation que je n'ai pas ni sur mon mais , ni sur la...