Elder scrolls Oblivion dlc not working

Discus and support Elder scrolls Oblivion dlc not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I saw a similar issue posted but he didnt answer it all he did was day he fixed it. Im playong on my xbox one x and purchased oblivion, then the dlc... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxW3bSLiNg3rxX, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Elder scrolls Oblivion dlc not working

I saw a similar issue posted but he didnt answer it all he did was day he fixed it. Im playong on my xbox one x and purchased oblivion, then the dlc including spell tomes, fighters stronghold, knights of the nine, and shivering isles. But when i start the game under downloads the only thing it shows is KotN and idk what to do. Ive reinstalled everything and had it installed on both my internal storage and external storage and still nothing.

:)

XxW3bSLiNg3rxX, Apr 8, 2021
  2. NEIN-_- Win User

What Title would you like to see receive mouse and keyboard support for Xbox One?

Either, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion or The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. XsobervisionX Win User

Your Accomplishments This Generation

Got all acheivment points in the original Gears of war including seriously. Also 100% completed all Bethesda games including DLC. Fallout 3, Fallout new Vegas, Elder scrolls oblivion, elder scrolls skyrim.
  4. SuperGuard703 Win User

Skyrim??

Well "Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim" starts with an "E", while "The Elder scrolls IV: Oblivion" starts with a "T". Simply put, the games are not referred to as Oblivion and Skyrim in the listings.
  5. WT9009 Win User

Dawnguard DLC?

6. FullHornet Win User

Got my first 1000!

Mine was The Elder Scrolls Oblivion.
Thema:

Elder scrolls Oblivion dlc not working

1. Elder scrolls Oblivion dlc not working - Similar Threads - Elder scrolls Oblivion

2. Can't buy or download Elder Scrolls Oblivion on Xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy or download Elder Scrolls Oblivion on Xbox store: I have an Xbox series S and I am not able to buy The Elder Scrolls Oblivion on the Xbox store. The game does not even show up when I do a search for it. I can only find it by doing a search for...
  3. Issues with Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion: ***** I have the same issue as another user******** Xbox One TES 4 Oblivion GOTY Shivering Isles Not WorkingSo, here's my situation. I own the GOTY version of Oblivion, and have had no issues for...
  4. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (The Wizards Tower DLC) (Backwards Compatibility)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (The Wizards Tower DLC) (Backwards Compatibility): The Wizards Tower DLC for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion doesn't seem to work. the Xbox one doesn't say that I own the DLC in both the store and the manage games section but when I look at the...
  5. Elder Scrolls Oblivion: The Wizard's Tower DLC unable to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls Oblivion: The Wizard's Tower DLC unable to download: Recently I was getting back into playing Oblivion with the Xbox 360 backward compatibility. I decided to purchase the DLC content available from the Microsoft store on my Xbox one but realized...
  6. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion: Is anyone experiencing issues with the DLC? I have The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion 5th Anniversary Edition and i cannot get the Knights of the Nine DLC to download. when i go to 'manage game and...
  7. Elder Scrolls oblivion not working an Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls oblivion not working an Xbox one: I got elder scrolls oblivion off of amazon, but my xbox one s wont recognize it. It says that its not compatible but everywhere ive looked said that it should work. Neither disks worked, even...
  8. Elder scrolls: Oblivion won't load, says I do not own game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder scrolls: Oblivion won't load, says I do not own game: Basically what i said in the title. Im positive i bought it on the account im signed in on, as its my only account. Ive restarted my account and tried contacting customer service but theres no one...
  9. Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion DLC not showing up in backwards compatability

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion DLC not showing up in backwards compatability: I am having trouble locating DLC I own for the Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion on my Xbox One. I bought most of the DLCs back on the Xbox 360, and some, like the Mehrunes Razor and Fighter's...
  10. elder scrolls oblivion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    elder scrolls oblivion: i can not starrt my game anymore. it says i need to check if i loged in wiit the profile i bought it with ore see if my xbox game pass is payed. but everything is ok and stil cn not start this...