elder scrolls oblivion

Discus and support elder scrolls oblivion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i can not starrt my game anymore. it says i need to check if i loged in wiit the profile i bought it with ore see if my xbox game pass is payed.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kristofke, Mar 2, 2020.

1. kristofke
    kristofke Guest

elder scrolls oblivion

i can not starrt my game anymore.

it says i need to check if i loged in wiit the profile i bought it with ore see if my xbox game pass is payed.

but everything is ok and stil cn not start this game on my xbox one.

:)

kristofke, Mar 2, 2020
  2. NEIN-_- Win User

What Title would you like to see receive mouse and keyboard support for Xbox One?

Either, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion or The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. SuperGuard703 Win User

Skyrim??

Well "Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim" starts with an "E", while "The Elder scrolls IV: Oblivion" starts with a "T". Simply put, the games are not referred to as Oblivion and Skyrim in the listings.
  4. FullHornet Win User

Got my first 1000!

Mine was The Elder Scrolls Oblivion.
  5. FamedSoulDragon Win User

Saved game

Elder scrolls IV : Oblivion
  6. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

What has been your all-time favourite game?

Elder scroll oblivion and Skyrim
Thema:

elder scrolls oblivion

1. elder scrolls oblivion - Similar Threads - elder scrolls oblivion

2. The Elder Scrolls Online getting stuck before Character Select

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Elder Scrolls Online getting stuck before Character Select: GUYS, I have a problem I was able to log in to the Elder Scrolls Online after the big game fix and got the Doom Eternal mud crab pet, but after that, I can’t get in the game! I’ve been trying to...
  3. Is There A Secondary-Ability Bar in Elder Scrolls Online on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is There A Secondary-Ability Bar in Elder Scrolls Online on Xbox One?: The one I have says "Primary," and it only slots five powers, which is irritating, so I can't use all of my abilities. Is there a 2nd Bar at some point/some where? I hate to waste my powers or be...
  4. Elder Scrolls Online Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls Online Help: I've never posted here before, so sorry if I get something wrong. I have an issue that is apparently so hard to figure out that even Zenimax support itself said to contact XBOX instead. Recently,...
  5. The Elders Scrolls Online in German

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Elders Scrolls Online in German: Even though I could play for free through Game Pass, I bought licenses for The Elder Scrolls Online. The game was simply in German. Bethesda suggested changing the language and location of my...
  6. Elder scrolls IV oblivion offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder scrolls IV oblivion offline: I just got a Xbox one and installed some of my Xbox 360 games on it, one of them was elder scrolls IV oblivion but it won't let me play it offline but it will play other games that have online...
  7. Shivering Isles not working on Elder Scrolls Oblivion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shivering Isles not working on Elder Scrolls Oblivion: So I only recently noticed Oblivion is now backwards compatible. However Shivering Isles and Knights of the Nine are not working even though I installed them. I noticed that people with the Game...
  8. How to download/buy The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to download/buy The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion?: I am trying to buy The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and cant figure out which is the game which are the expansion packs. Any help/ info will be very appreciated. Ralph...
  9. The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion is Now Backwards Compatible

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion is Now Backwards Compatible: Time to dust off my Bosmer (Wood Elf) character. Great news. Back Compat continues to impress. 94beeb3b-fafa-42c9-99ae-2053c53efedb
  10. Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion disk has ring scratch in a really wonky place

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion disk has ring scratch in a really wonky place: I tried to load my oblivion disk in my xbox and it said open tray, so i check the disk and it has a ring scratch on it, fair play i say but that ring scratch isnt on the big part but on that...