elder scrolls onlene

Discus and support elder scrolls onlene in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; cant login or even get to the charter screen for some reason says login failed and then says I don't own the game and I do how can I fix its been going... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XHERKINGOFWARX, Oct 29, 2019.

1. elder scrolls onlene

cant login or even get to the charter screen for some reason says login failed and then says I don't own the game and I do how can I fix its been going on since 3 am and its now 615 in the morning its getting annoying you guys really need to learn how
    to fix your servers this is been an on going thing with you guys

:)

XHERKINGOFWARX, Oct 29, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

elder scrolls onlene

Hello XHERKINGOFWARX,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. Is this issue only happening with ESO? What are your network statistics and speeds? you can check that in your

network settings
    on the Xbox one.

For the login failed server issue, that is usually on the games side since online only games utilize their own servers.

The console asking you "Do you own this game or app" is because it cannot recognize the license to the game on your console. If this happens frequently, then you might want to try stabilizing your network connection. If you are on WIFI, try going hard wired
    instead.
  3. BootstrapGolem Win User

NEW Cities and Towns Info

4. NEIN-_- Win User

What Title would you like to see receive mouse and keyboard support for Xbox One?

Either, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion or The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  5. RedBeardDC Win User

Future xbox one game wishlist

Fallout

Maybe Red Dead

Non-Elder Scrolls Online Elder Scrolls Game
  6. US Revenge Win User

Skyrim Muliplayer

MMO skyrim would be great,

there is a multiplayer mod for skyrim on PC

the elder scrolls MMO announced is nothing like other elder scrolls games though...

if done right an elder scrolls mmo would be intensely awesome
Thema:

elder scrolls onlene

1. elder scrolls onlene - Similar Threads - elder scrolls onlene

2. The Elder Scrolls Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Elder Scrolls Live: I have subsicribed to Elder Scrolls Live (Order Number 6301667111), but cannot play the game. I have contacted Bethesda and exhausted all their solutions without success. I am in Germiston,...
  3. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion: Is anyone experiencing issues with the DLC? I have The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion 5th Anniversary Edition and i cannot get the Knights of the Nine DLC to download. when i go to 'manage game and...
  4. Elder Scrolls oblivion not working an Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls oblivion not working an Xbox one: I got elder scrolls oblivion off of amazon, but my xbox one s wont recognize it. It says that its not compatible but everywhere ive looked said that it should work. Neither disks worked, even...
  5. Elder scrolls: Oblivion won't load, says I do not own game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder scrolls: Oblivion won't load, says I do not own game: Basically what i said in the title. Im positive i bought it on the account im signed in on, as its my only account. Ive restarted my account and tried contacting customer service but theres no one...
  6. Elder scrolls online : My character won't work properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder scrolls online : My character won't work properly: When I play a character it won't cast spells and do it's big hit. Also when I start up the game it tells me to let it finish patching even when it's already done. I am also getting an UI error...
  7. Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Xbox GOTY disk not detected on Xbox One, any advice?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Xbox GOTY disk not detected on Xbox One, any advice?: I tried Xbox disk version Elder Scolls III: Morrowind Game of the Year Edition (not Platnum Hits) with my Xbox One but it won't detect the disk. I can hear the Xbox One struggles to read it...
  8. Elder scrolls online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elder scrolls online: I pre purchased ESO greymoor special edition online wich was giving me all previous expansions with there respective collector edition dlc. I used my account to buy it. Made my xbox home game so i...
  9. Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion DLC not showing up in backwards compatability

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion DLC not showing up in backwards compatability: I am having trouble locating DLC I own for the Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion on my Xbox One. I bought most of the DLCs back on the Xbox 360, and some, like the Mehrunes Razor and Fighter's...
  10. Cuenta de Elder Scroll Online[Translation-Elder Scroll Online account]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cuenta de Elder Scroll Online[Translation-Elder Scroll Online account]: Hola, recientemente compré elder scroll online para Xbox, y al ir a vincular mi cuenta de elder scroll, erré, y en lugar de @hotmail.com escribí @gmail.com, y ahora no encuentro la manera de...