elder scrolls onlene

Discus and support elder scrolls onlene in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; cant login or even get to the charter screen for some reason says login failed and then says I don't own the game and I do how can I fix its been going... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XHERKINGOFWARX, Oct 29, 2019.

1. elder scrolls onlene

cant login or even get to the charter screen for some reason says login failed and then says I don't own the game and I do how can I fix its been going on since 3 am and its now 615 in the morning its getting annoying you guys really need to learn how
    to fix your servers this is been an on going thing with you guys

:)

XHERKINGOFWARX, Oct 29, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

elder scrolls onlene

Hello XHERKINGOFWARX,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. Is this issue only happening with ESO? What are your network statistics and speeds? you can check that in your

network settings
    on the Xbox one.

For the login failed server issue, that is usually on the games side since online only games utilize their own servers.

The console asking you "Do you own this game or app" is because it cannot recognize the license to the game on your console. If this happens frequently, then you might want to try stabilizing your network connection. If you are on WIFI, try going hard wired
    instead.
  3. BootstrapGolem Win User

NEW Cities and Towns Info

4. RedBeardDC Win User

Future xbox one game wishlist

Fallout

Maybe Red Dead

Non-Elder Scrolls Online Elder Scrolls Game
  5. US Revenge Win User

Skyrim Muliplayer

MMO skyrim would be great,

there is a multiplayer mod for skyrim on PC

the elder scrolls MMO announced is nothing like other elder scrolls games though...

if done right an elder scrolls mmo would be intensely awesome
  6. DavidTB1982 Win User

Xbox app, chat in game not working

Its elder scrolls.

It wont work trying to type in a few things not just elder scrolls. Like in the club as well
Thema:

elder scrolls onlene

1. elder scrolls onlene - Similar Threads - elder scrolls onlene

2. Thoughts on Elder Scrolls Online's year long story?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thoughts on Elder Scrolls Online's year long story?: Elder Scrolls Online has had a year long story going on called Season of The Dragon. So far, it's been fantastic and we've been able to travel to new parts of Tamriel. New stories, new characters,...
  3. farming bot in the elder scrolls online (xbox one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    farming bot in the elder scrolls online (xbox one): Hello everyone, I open this topic because I got tired of informing the profiles of these supposed users. I don't know if any of you have run into these bots while they play that steal all the...
  4. The Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind: I was woundering if anyone knows if the Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind from the Original Xbox is compatable on Xbox one? I found this but im not sure if it is playable on Xbox one or not....
  5. xbox elder scrolls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox elder scrolls: i having a really bad bug in my elder scrolls skrim game on my xbox one i need xbox chat support c7dee171-2eb6-48df-a206-5238035473e5
  6. Elder Scrolls Online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elder Scrolls Online: So I bought ESO the very first day it came out. I NEEEEED to know how much it has changed and should I pick it back up to invest my time in it. Please help my fellow gamers....
  7. elder scrolls online: summerset upgrade lower price problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    elder scrolls online: summerset upgrade lower price problem: i paid 17.99 for summerset upgrade from elder scrolls and right now they got the game itself for 11.99 right now and i paid it on May 3rd is there any way i can get some kind of help with this...
  8. Latest Elder Scrolls online update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Latest Elder Scrolls online update: I'm trying to update Elder Scrolls online but the update stopped at 3.4% and will not update any farther it's getting frustrating. I'm not uninstalling it cause it'll take forever to in stall back...
  9. Elder scrolls online problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder scrolls online problems: I have been trying to get on to elder scrolls online on xbox one but it keeps saying login failed connection to sever timed out please try again later I get this every single day I try to get on...
  10. Elder scrolls 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder scrolls 3: Is the elder scrolls 3 morrowind the game of the year edition or base game on the Xbox live store was wanting the game of the year edition thu 26187224-eedd-430d-a83d-34cd756744a7