elder scrolls online: summerset upgrade lower price problem

Discus and support elder scrolls online: summerset upgrade lower price problem in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i paid 17.99 for summerset upgrade from elder scrolls and right now they got the game itself for 11.99 right now and i paid it on May 3rd is there any... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ramonava939, May 9, 2019.

1. ramonava939
    ramonava939 Guest

i paid 17.99 for summerset upgrade from elder scrolls and right now they got the game itself for 11.99 right now and i paid it on May 3rd is there any way i can get some kind of help with this game or a refund or something since it went down in price ?

:)

ramonava939, May 9, 2019
  2. DerSanjoe Win User

Hmm I don't think so that there's a refund option for problems like this.
  3. Julian_ Win User

Account Sharing - The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset

Hi! If you own The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset digitally and setup your account on someone else's Xbox as the home console, that person can play ESO: Summerset on his/her account as well, yes.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Problem with Summerset expansion for The Elder Scroll Online

Hello There,

Do you have your home console set up on this Xbox? Here's a link for setting it up just in case:

How to designate an Xbox One console as your home Xbox

Please note that you can only share with one xbox at a time and not all Content is shareable. It depends on the developer.

To reach Bethesda you can follow this link here:
    Bethesda support

Hope this helps
  5. XBF George L Win User

Problem with Summerset expansion for The Elder Scroll Online

Hey Giampiero03!

This is because it is an Expansion of the game The Elder Scroll Online and not a stand alone game. Therefore; only the account that purchased the content will have access to it in game. This is not the case for all games and DLC's it depends on the developer.

Hope this helps
  6. Abruci14 Win User

Account Sharing - The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset

Hi! If you own The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset digitally and setup your account on someone else's Xbox as the home console, that person can play ESO: Summerset on his/her account as well, yes.
    Yes, I bought a digital version of Summerset. Friend still, but the game does not see the download. If he finds out at Summerset, he can only buy it. Other games I've bought digitally work together.
Thema:

1. elder scrolls online: summerset upgrade lower price problem - Similar Threads - elder scrolls online

2. Thoughts on Elder Scrolls Online's year long story?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thoughts on Elder Scrolls Online's year long story?: Elder Scrolls Online has had a year long story going on called Season of The Dragon. So far, it's been fantastic and we've been able to travel to new parts of Tamriel. New stories, new characters,...
  3. farming bot in the elder scrolls online (xbox one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    farming bot in the elder scrolls online (xbox one): Hello everyone, I open this topic because I got tired of informing the profiles of these supposed users. I don't know if any of you have run into these bots while they play that steal all the...
  4. Elder Scrolls Online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elder Scrolls Online: So I bought ESO the very first day it came out. I NEEEEED to know how much it has changed and should I pick it back up to invest my time in it. Please help my fellow gamers....
  5. Latest Elder Scrolls online update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Latest Elder Scrolls online update: I'm trying to update Elder Scrolls online but the update stopped at 3.4% and will not update any farther it's getting frustrating. I'm not uninstalling it cause it'll take forever to in stall back...
  6. Elder scrolls online problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder scrolls online problems: I have been trying to get on to elder scrolls online on xbox one but it keeps saying login failed connection to sever timed out please try again later I get this every single day I try to get on...
  7. Elder Scrolls Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls Online: Theres a person in Elder Scrolls online that has been exploiting and cheating for the last 3years and The company and Microsoft is doing nothing about it. Now why is that? You can find this person...
  8. Elder scrolls online will not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder scrolls online will not start: I just reinstalled the game disc and when I went to open the game it says it'll take just a second and then it brings up another screen that says I need to install an update for my console however...
  9. Elsweyr: Elder Scrolls Online: Do you need x-box live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elsweyr: Elder Scrolls Online: Do you need x-box live?: Hello, So I just bought the The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr Pre-purchase. I thought it was going to be like skyrim where I could just play on my console and not have to buy x-box live. Will...
  10. Can't install game (The Elder Scrolls Online)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install game (The Elder Scrolls Online): When I leave my Xbox One on instant-on to download this game, the download stops after a short time (the notification time stamp that installation has stopped is always a few minutes after I...