Elder Scrolls online Xbox game pass cloud gaming on tablet or pc

Discus and support Elder Scrolls online Xbox game pass cloud gaming on tablet or pc in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I have an issue where any time I play Elder Scrolls online on the game pass app and cloud game the game constantly kicks me to the menu and says... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/tja2051, Sep 18, 2021.

1. /u/tja2051
    /u/tja2051 Guest

Hello, I have an issue where any time I play Elder Scrolls online on the game pass app and cloud game the game constantly kicks me to the menu and says check your internet connection you may have an invalid internet connection. When in a certain zone the game works perfectly fine, it's just when I try to change zones or enter an indoor area. It doesn't matter that I have a high-speed internet plan that is very stable on everything else but this game for some reason. I contacted Bethesda support and they suggested I contacted Microsoft instead. I've turned off every power saving option for wifi as well.

There may not be a simple fix for this as I see many people having the same issue online but it would be helpful to know if some kind of fix is coming.

submitted by /u/tja2051
    [link] [comments]

/u/tja2051, Sep 18, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

As the service is in beta bugs like this it is common to happen. I recommend that when experiencing any bug, reporting the bug, it's important to do that so engineers are aware and focus on a solution.
  3. SamQY Win User

When you finish streaming a window opens asking for your feedback.

You can also share problems you encounter and find support by chatting with other Xbox Insiders and Xbox staff here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/
  4. Tjadkins43 Win User

Hi Samy,

Where can I submit bugs at?
  5. Fear2Eternity Win User

When are we.going to start experiencing cloud gaming?

I am hoping that online only games are using cloud. (Elder scrolls online, titanfall,) it would be nice if halo used online.
  6. R1CH5TER Win User
Thema:

1. Elder Scrolls online Xbox game pass cloud gaming on tablet or pc - Similar Threads - Elder Scrolls online

2. Elder Scrolls online Xbox game pass cloud gaming on tablet or pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls online Xbox game pass cloud gaming on tablet or pc: Hello, I have an issue where any time I play Elder Scrolls online on the game pass app and cloud game the game constantly kicks me to the menu and says check your internet connection you may have...
  3. Cannot download digital game (Elder Scrolls Online) (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download digital game (Elder Scrolls Online) (PC): I recently purchased ESO and every time I try to install it it states that I must first sign into the device with my Microsoft account. However, my Microsoft account has been linked and signed in...
  4. Elder Scrolls Online - Gamepass Cloud Streaming issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls Online - Gamepass Cloud Streaming issues: To start off, I'll put the long story short. Gamepass Cloud Streaming capabilities for ESO seem lacking. Everyone time I attempt to cloud stream the game, it disconnects me 90% of the time. That...
  5. Can I download Elder Scrolls Online for free on PC with the game pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I download Elder Scrolls Online for free on PC with the game pass?: I bought the $1 game pass for three months because it said it included Elder Scrolls Online, which I wanted to try out. However, microsoft store and the xbox app itself did not have it available...
  6. Unlinking my Elder scroll online account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking my Elder scroll online account: Can I get some help with unlinking my Elder scroll online account from my gamertag? 320d62f0-4c41-4045-99aa-905be8700cc4
  7. Elder Scrolls Online currently not recognising Live gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls Online currently not recognising Live gold?: As of today, I can't log into ESO at all. It tells me I need to be signed in on a profile with Gold. The problem is, I only have one profile on my XBox, and that profile *has* gold. I've checked...
  8. Elder Scrolls Online DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls Online DLC: Bought Elder Scrolls Online dlc for my dad on Xbox one but accidentally purchased it on my account instead of his. We use the same Xbox one x and it is set as the home console but he can’t access...
  9. Elder Scrolls Online Morrowind Upgrade on Game Pass not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls Online Morrowind Upgrade on Game Pass not working: How can I fix this ? it just asks me to buy the morrowind upgrade on the Crown Store despite being a game pass subscriber ? 70d09df0-7048-416a-9d79-d7112ee084b1
  10. Elder Scrolls Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls Online: This game currently has major bugs and no fix will be done until June 8th, this is bad for a game pass game. 288df687-3027-4d46-8c51-68d6311007f8