Electronic Arts

Discus and support Electronic Arts in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When i got in the electronic arts site i just try to find what games are on xbox one and i just recently found that on xbox one there will be create... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RobertPU, Apr 10, 2019.

1. RobertPU
    RobertPU Guest

Electronic Arts

When i got in the electronic arts site i just try to find what games are on xbox one and i just recently found that on xbox one there will be create the game and i just found on google if these games are on xbox one and i didnt find anything about these
    games and when i stop finding i was thinking myself it will it happend to be these games on xbox one backwards compatibility ?

If yes then when will it be released on xbox one backwards compatibility

:)

RobertPU, Apr 10, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

Electronic Arts

What games become available as backwards compatible titles is completely up to the game devs themselves. You may want to reach out to them.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Electronic Arts

There have been no offical announcements for that, so there is no release date set or confirmation that they are working on it. I would recommend you reach out to EA and let them know that is something you'd like to see happen.

Most releases and information on backwards compatible titles are posted on
    Major Nelson's blog
    regularly. Keep an eye there for the latest info. He's a great source of information.
  4. ohiostate111 Win User

Electronic Arts

It is possible those games have not released yet, check with EA for a release date.
  5. RobertPU Win User

Electronic Arts

well when was it going to be announced and it needs to be announced since i found create the game on the xbox one category
  6. denis97g Win User

Electronic Arts

it may happen but no one knows when since it's up to EA to make them backward compatible.
Thema:

Electronic Arts

1. Electronic Arts - Similar Threads - Electronic Arts

2. Good afternoon, please tell me how to reinstall the game (electronic version) from one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Good afternoon, please tell me how to reinstall the game (electronic version) from one...: Hello. We bought an electronic version of the game and accidentally installed it on the wrong profile. Please tell me, is it possible to reinstall it to another profile. One console registered as...
  3. My Xbox lags in online games, but my other electronics are perfectly fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox lags in online games, but my other electronics are perfectly fine.: My Xbox has been lagging horribly lately, and I think I know why, but I don’t know how to fix it. The reason why I think the xbox is lagging is because of that black screen glitch that happened a...
  4. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Electronic Arts

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Electronic Arts: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Electronic Arts (EA) Additional ports that may need to be opened: Battlefield 1: Xbox One: TCP: 53, 80, 3074 UDP: 53, 88, 500, 3074, 3544,...
  5. Report: Ocean Reef Electronics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Report: Ocean Reef Electronics: I bought Forza Horizon 3 off Amazon from a company named Ocean Reef Electronics. They've sold me a fake game on a fake disc which has the warning "Do not print illegally". This company has...
  6. F5 Audio crackling snapping electronic glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    F5 Audio crackling snapping electronic glitch: Myself along with several other friends have had this issue since we started playing the game. It seems after about 2 hours of gameplay it starts to have major audio issues ONLY with F5. It...
  7. Loud electronic beeping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loud electronic beeping: Hello, On a fairly consistent basis, there is a loud, repetive electronic beeping noise that is coming from my Xbox one when watching Netflix. There is no disc in the drive, so I don't think it...
  8. Xbox One can't connect to router while all other electronics can

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One can't connect to router while all other electronics can: since Wednesday my X1 has not been able to connect to my router, all my other consoles (X360, WiiU, Ps4) and my mac connect just fine, they are all in the same place the same distance from the...
  9. 12+1 month gold subs £27.99 at Electronic First

in XBoX on Consoles
    12+1 month gold subs £27.99 at Electronic First: Buy Cheap Affordable 12 + 1 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership Code. Just redeemed mine which takes me to March 2016 for the end of my Gold time now. Yes, I know it is a pain to have to use Skrill...
  10. 12 Months Gold only £26.99 at Electronic First

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 Months Gold only £26.99 at Electronic First: Oddly tempted myself for some reason http://www.electronicfirst.com/cheap-xbox-live-codes/12-month-gold-membership-subscription/. 526d2ffb-2f06-4d41-9a8a-b60e5c8cf474