Elevator action deluxe

Discus and support Elevator action deluxe in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As a kid, I used to love the game Elevator Action. it was a 2D arcade game designed by Taito. I have just recently discovered on youtube there is a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hotecce, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Hotecce
    Hotecce Guest

Elevator action deluxe

As a kid, I used to love the game Elevator Action. it was a 2D arcade game designed by Taito.

I have just recently discovered on youtube there is a game, Elevator Action Deluxe, which is a 3D game that was remade by Sony for their Playstion 3.

I tried to find an xbox version, but found out its only available on Sony Playstion 3.

I would like to spread the word, to see if Microsoft can make it available for the Xbox 360. I guess if Microsoft will get enough requests for this game, they might consider it.

If anyone has not heard of this game, you can search Elevator Action, and Elevator Action Deluxe on Youtube. there are heaps of gameplay videos.

:)

Hotecce, Jun 7, 2014
  2. master MaMaD
    master MaMaD Guest
    elevator make my Xbox turn on or off

and then I said in that house wasn't a elevator, and my problem is with elevator and elevator makes my xbox turn on and off, because that we can't say that is my house problem.

master MaMaD, Jun 7, 2014
  3. iPwnBoyz
    iPwnBoyz Guest
    Stuck in an elevator!

I'm on mission 12 site F (Gain access to the bunker defense systems). Towards the exit, there is an enemy that comes out of an elevator, walks around the hallway for a bit, and then re-enters the elevator. I ran in the elevator behind him, knocked him out,
    and the elevator doors closed on me, trapping me inside. I could not find a way out of the elevator and had to restart. Anyone else have this problem?

iPwnBoyz, Jun 7, 2014
  4. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest

Elevator action deluxe

I love elevator action. I got some at work just the other day....

Sword Style, Jun 7, 2014
  5. Sword Style Win User

Elevator action deluxe

I love elevator action. I got some at work just the other day....
  6. master MaMaD Win User

elevator make my Xbox turn on or off

and then I said in that house wasn't a elevator, and my problem is with elevator and elevator makes my xbox turn on and off, because that we can't say that is my house problem.
  7. Hellhog Win User

Mass Effect 3 Single Player DLC

LOL, its why I miss awkward conversations in elevators... elevators worked in some spots.
  8. Unreal Warfare Win User

The elevator part

There's a tank you can shoot if you look for it.
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

Location Elevation

Hey there, Littleflo831! Looks like this is another Minecraft: Windows 10 Beta Edition question. I got you pointed in the right direction in your other thread
    here. Please refer to that for your next steps. Thanks for understanding!
Thema:

Elevator action deluxe

1. Elevator action deluxe - Similar Threads - Elevator action deluxe

2. Crackdown 3 bug - Ngata tower elevator not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crackdown 3 bug - Ngata tower elevator not working: I was attempting the Ngata boss fight. Using the second set of elevators I moved up to what I'll call the third level. While avoiding enemies I fell off the edge of that platform to the level...
  3. Game freezes in the mines right after the cut scene where the elevator in the mine is going ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game freezes in the mines right after the cut scene where the elevator in the mine is going ...: Game freezes in the mines right after the cut scene where the elevator in the mine is going down. This is very frustrating because I just got the Gears of War 4 special edition Xbox 1 and I cant...
  4. Condemned Criminal Origins xbox 360 backwards compatible. Elevator issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Condemned Criminal Origins xbox 360 backwards compatible. Elevator issue.: Hi Guys, I'm playing Condemned Criminal Origins through backwards compatibility. I'm at the section in the library, where you find the crowbar in the server room. Then I head to the lift that...
  5. Location Elevation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Location Elevation: When playing on the computer how do you show where you are in the map? You used to press F3 or F5 to show the Elevation and all those other stats.... The only Function button I have that works is...
  6. Elevence Gaming Clan recruitment.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elevence Gaming Clan recruitment.: Heres the website for Elevence Gaming Clan www.elevencegamingclan.esportsify.com registration form: Registration Form - Articles - 2ad38b63-9f0c-49a5-ade1-af6cc596c063
  7. HDR Elevated Black Levels

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDR Elevated Black Levels: Just received my Xbox One X yesterday and have found that when playing back video based HDR material, the black levels are elevated severely. I have confirmed this with an industry standard HDR...
  8. Elevated HDR Black Levels

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elevated HDR Black Levels: Just received my Xbox One X yesterday and have found that when playing back video based HDR material, the black levels are elevated severely. I have confirmed this with an industry standard HDR...
  9. Elevated HDR black levels on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elevated HDR black levels on Xbox One X: Just received my Xbox One X yesterday and have found that when playing back video based HDR material, the black levels are elevated severely. I have confirmed this with an industry standard HDR...
  10. elevator make my Xbox turn on or off

in XBoX on Consoles
    elevator make my Xbox turn on or off: hi everyone when elevator moves my Xbox turn on or off(when its on elevator makes it off an when its off elevator makes it on) OK my guess is its for waves that's come from the elevator just...