Elex Xbox Series X image flickering/flashes during the game

Discus and support Elex Xbox Series X image flickering/flashes during the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Image flashes in Elex. This happens at random times and becomes more frequent when it rains in the game. This happens in resolution mode and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ДмитроГубін, Feb 8, 2022.

1. Elex Xbox Series X image flickering/flashes during the game

Image flashes in Elex. This happens at random times and becomes more frequent when it rains in the game. This happens in resolution mode and performance mode. I've tried turning variable refresh rate on and off, hard resetting Xbox, reinstalling the game, changing color depth, color space, different monitor, etc. I've found people on Reddit with the same issue on Xbox Series X/S, but no issue on Xbox One X/One. Demo video:

https://www.xbox.com/play/media/Z7HBXERW

:)

ДмитроГубін, Feb 8, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Oh I see. I just did a search and saw that as well. Yes it seems to be a bug within the game as it is all over the place. Sorry about that
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'll recommend you do a power cycle to clear the system cache

- Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

- Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 2 minutes.

- Plug the console power cable back in. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on and check if it's all good.

If that doesn't help, I'll suggest playing the game at 1080p just to see if that makes a difference. Let me know if it does
  4. ДмитроГубі Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'll recommend you do a power cycle to clear the system cache

- Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

- Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 2 minutes.

- Plug the console power cable back in. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on and check if it's all good.

If that doesn't help, I'll suggest playing the game at 1080p just to see if that makes a difference. Let me know if it does
    I did what you said and even more earlier... I even did a full reset of the console, various combinations of settings, connected the console to another display... What is most interesting on the Xbox One / One X, there are no such problems - this is a problem Xbox series. I found people on Reddit with the same problems in this game. Maybe it's a backwards compatibility bug because it's an Xbox One generation game....
  5. TheProfess0r Win User

Screen Flickering/Flashing - Xbox Series X

I am sorry that didn't work. Are you using an external hard drive? Does the same issue happen on both TV and monitor?
  6. TheProfess0r Win User

Screen Flickering/Flashing - Xbox Series X

My name is Loren. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

My suggestion is to make a "Factory Reset".

it will refresh your system and delete any corrupted files that are causing issues.

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

- Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

- Select Reset console.

- On the Reset your console screen: Select "Reset and keep my games & apps".

You will have to sign in again.
Thema:

1. Elex Xbox Series X image flickering/flashes during the game - Similar Threads - Elex Series image

2. Dowloadable game for Xbox One work on Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dowloadable game for Xbox One work on Series X?: I'm looking at getting Tom Clancy's The Division 2: Warlords of New York Ultimate Edition Xbox One but I want to make sure the code will work on my Series X. It only has Xbox One listed in the...
  3. Will old Xbox One dlc codes work on series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will old Xbox One dlc codes work on series X: I have a couple dlc codes for RDR2 and Fallout 4 so will i be able to re-use them. My brother and i will probably use the same account except ill be on Series X and he will be on Xbox One so we...
  4. Xbox series x keeps turning off and wont stay on for over 1 minute

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x keeps turning off and wont stay on for over 1 minute: so i press the button to turn on my xbox i turn my controller on after that i will see the home screen for like 10 seconds then my xbox just turns off it will blink twice sometimes then turn off...
  5. Enhance paddle mapping for the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller

in XboX Insiders
    Enhance paddle mapping for the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller: The Elite Series 2 has an interesting feature that allows a paddle button to be remapped to act like a shift key. This feature tells us a bit about the hardware itself. (A) The hardware is capable...
  6. Enhance paddle mapping for the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller

in XboX Insiders
    Enhance paddle mapping for the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller: The Elite Series 2 has an interesting feature that allows a paddle button to be remapped to act like a shift key. This feature tells us a bit about the hardware itself. (A) The hardware is capable...
  7. Series s not registering purchased dlcs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series s not registering purchased dlcs: I'm on Xbox series s and I bought left 4 dead 2 with all 3 dlcs and "The Sacrifice" dlc in my manage section says "add-on doesn't need to be installed" but I load the game and it says I don't have...
  8. I spilled coca cola and it touched the front of my series s will it have any short term or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I spilled coca cola and it touched the front of my series s will it have any short term or...: Will there be any short or long term effects? daa68125-3667-42cd-af46-79ea073261eb
  9. Elex on Xbox Series X constantly Crashing

in XboX Insiders
    Elex on Xbox Series X constantly Crashing: Im in the Beta Ring on Series X and everytime I try to equip something to the Quickslot the Game freezes. I Asked a friend to test it as well and its the same on his side. Don't know if it's a...
  10. Elex installing on wrong language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elex installing on wrong language: I bought the game Elex at the online store, and i have installed and uninstalled it now 4 times, every time it with german language. i dont speak german and i have not selected german nor can i...