Elgato And Xbox Partner

Discus and support Elgato And Xbox Partner in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Xbox And Elgato should partner up and make a full compatible elgato. 44d7f74d-6330-4a79-8ca9-94678f8ad64b Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ts magic YT, Mar 8, 2019.

1. ts magic YT
    ts magic YT Guest

Elgato And Xbox Partner

Xbox And Elgato should partner up and make a full compatible elgato.

:)

ts magic YT, Mar 8, 2019
  2. xbox24ru Win User

Elgato And Xbox Partner

In my opinion they should team up both companies would be great for this.
  3. ts magic YT Win User

Elgato And Xbox Partner

Not really you have to buy a separate mic for audio and thnt you have to buy a chat link just to get party audio just so much extra and if you wanna mute all your audio you have to mute your mic on your headset and then your extra mic.
  4. killerkaesar Win User

Elgato And Xbox Partner

I agree, this would be useful :)
  5. Villarino Win User

Elgato And Xbox Partner

Its a great idea, like the razer one, you can submit it here https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
  6. Wolfie McG Win User

Elgato And Xbox Partner

You could always submit this feesback to both companies.

For Xbox you can do it here Xbox Ideas

If my answer helped please remember to mark as an answer or upvote as helpful, please and thank you
Thema:

Elgato And Xbox Partner

1. Elgato And Xbox Partner - Similar Threads - Elgato Partner

2. Windows 10 and Game Streaming, replacing Elgato?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 and Game Streaming, replacing Elgato?: Dear Xbox Forum members, I am planing to start a YouTube channel soon, I want to use my Xbox One as my main recording device and I found out hat you have to buy an expensive Elgato to make this...
  3. How do you get the Elgato HD 60 to properly work with the Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you get the Elgato HD 60 to properly work with the Xbox 360?: I've watched several youtube videos and they all do and go over the same stuff but nothing on what I directly need to know. So here is my issue, I've recently bought an Elgato HD 60 and it works...
  4. Xbox Stream directly to YouTube Update! (No Elgato) Tutorials etc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Stream directly to YouTube Update! (No Elgato) Tutorials etc: I received the new Xbox One home screen update! I'm surprised no one is talking about this but Xbox vs PS4 The PS4 has automatic streaming directly to YouTube but Xbox One doesn't you need a...
  5. Elgato HD 60 Capture Card Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elgato HD 60 Capture Card Help!: So I went out and got my own Elgato HD60 capture card this christmas and I'm loving it so far. Super easy setup and the quality is nice. My aim is start livestreaming on twitch again. I know xbox...
  6. Party chat 'how do I record my friends voice on the Xbox one ( elgato hd60)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat 'how do I record my friends voice on the Xbox one ( elgato hd60): I was wondering if other is going to be a party chat update for Xbox one so I can record my friends voices in my videos,this has really annoyed me as the update came out on Xbox 360 but not yet on...
  7. Party chat 'how do I record my friends voice on the Xbox one ( elgato hd60)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat 'how do I record my friends voice on the Xbox one ( elgato hd60): I was wondering if other is going to be a party chat update for Xbox one so I can record my friends voices in my videos,this has really annoyed me as the update came out on Xbox 360 but not yet on...
  8. elgato through xbox one to laptop

in XBoX on Consoles
    elgato through xbox one to laptop: hi i have just bought an new elgato hd60 and a new laptop and want to record via my xbox one, laptop hits all elgato criteria but video and quality is poor, slow and glitchy have tried contacting...
  9. Elgato game capture HD lag issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elgato game capture HD lag issues: I open the software and everthing pops up great it it lags when I recored my game 6b768568-19d7-406a-8317-736e918a0762
  10. Elgato Game Capture HD and Xbox One and splitter/switches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elgato Game Capture HD and Xbox One and splitter/switches: I have the Elgato game capture HD, works great with the Xbox One, but what I don't like is, when I have it hooked up I cant use any of my video apps, like Netflix, ESPN, my cable box through the...