Elite 2 Controller Left Stick

Discus and support Elite 2 Controller Left Stick in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Elite 2 Controller left stick started playing up a while ago , the odd stick , it is now totaly unplayable . This is the second Elite controller I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrynPhillips1, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Elite 2 Controller Left Stick

My Elite 2 Controller left stick started playing up a while ago , the odd stick , it is now totaly unplayable . This is the second Elite controller I have purchased , it is under 12 months bought , not very happy
    as expensive hobby buying your accessory. Any advise ?

:)

BrynPhillips1, Jun 30, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. BobHun87 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller thumbstick drift

same.

my 1st elite: crash gumi grips. send back to service, but i buy a new one for this 2 week. Try this new: right stick drift to right...

ok, my 1st elite came back, try this. left stick drift to right (fresh new controller from ms service)

ok i sent back this 2 broken Elites.

1-2 week done, get 2 new fresh Elites... tested... both new Elite's (my 3rd and 4th) left sticks drift to right...

my last 5 Elites broken, 3 fresh from Xbox Support. Thats a big joke.
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there BrynPhillips1,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to deal with this issue. I totally see where you're coming from and how this could be pretty disappointing. If your controller is acting strangely, and it's still in warranty, then the best course
    of action from this point would be for you to
    request a replacement

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks for reading!
  4. madamimadam-B8BC044B Win User

Controller Drifting

I have 2 Elites drifting to the right from the left analog stick.
  5. HypobaricBow46 Win User

Elite controller left stick

About 2 years, will do ,thanks.
  6. HypobaricBow46 Win User

Elite controller left stick

I think its a bug or a hardware issue. It's not linked its if i nudge(not completely press down) the left stick it triggers my right trigger.
Thema:

1. Elite 2 Controller Left Stick - Similar Threads - Elite Controller Left

2. Xbox Elite Controller v2 - Left Thumb Stick Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller v2 - Left Thumb Stick Problem: Hello Since out of the box, I noticed that my brand new v2 elite controller had an issue with the left thumbstick. I have searched the internet and I found numerous posts about the same issue,...
  3. Left stick drift on Elite Series Controller 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left stick drift on Elite Series Controller 2?: I'm through my second Elite Series Controller 2 that has this issue. Should I try to get another replacement? It's getting very frustrating. I'm literally not pressing anything, and as you can...
  4. Elite Controller Series 2 Left Stick Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 Left Stick Issues: I'm seeing this question and issue being raised more and more on the forums and instead of helping the MODS are just locking the threads. That's really a violation of the user agreement MODS....
  5. Xbox Elite 2 Controller, the one about the Right and Left Bumpers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Controller, the one about the Right and Left Bumpers: So I after 4 months of using my new controller I was experiencing that the right bumper was not registering the commands, I tried so many things specially getting the warranty validate but I was...
  6. Left stick issue on Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left stick issue on Elite Series 2 controller: I’m having a strange issue with the left stick where it takes 2-3 seconds (sometimes longer) to respond to being pushed fully forward. If you push it forward to move your character, they will move...
  7. xbox elite wireless controller series 2 left thumbstick problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox elite wireless controller series 2 left thumbstick problem.: I have a problem with the left thumstick click on my xbox elite wireless controller series 2. I cannot hear the click anymore and when I try to run ingame, my character will suddenly stop running....
  8. Elite Controller Series 2 Left Stick Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite Controller Series 2 Left Stick Issues: My Elite Controller has an issue with the left stick where moving up and down is slow and sometimes doesn’t even register, but when i remove the thumbstick it works perfectly fine any idea what...
  9. My Elite 2 Controller is getting WORSE than drift on the left joystick. Is there a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite 2 Controller is getting WORSE than drift on the left joystick. Is there a way to...: I have used this controller for 10-20 hours a month on weekends. It has not been dropped or abused in any way. When I open the joystick reconfigurer in the Xbox>Settings>Accessories menu, it...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller buttons partially functioning when moving left thumbstick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller buttons partially functioning when moving left thumbstick: Hey, so myself and a friend have noticed something with the Elite Series 2 controllers. When you move the left thumbstick to the left and try to push the Y button (either the actual button or the...