Elite 2 controller not pairing with Iphone

Discus and support Elite 2 controller not pairing with Iphone in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Elite 2 controller will pair with Samsung but not showing up on my Iphone . Is this a common problem ? eb404797-9a0d-4540-9008-46ffa41fc8fb Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by JoElMaRtIn7, Jan 10, 2020.

1. JoElMaRtIn7
    JoElMaRtIn7 Guest

Elite 2 controller will pair with Samsung

but not showing up on my Iphone .

Is this a common problem ?

:)

JoElMaRtIn7, Jan 10, 2020
  2. YaYa J Win User

Yes, elite series 2 is not supported yet.

Xbox One S Controller (Model 1708) can pair with iphone.
  3. SUEN NGAI TAI Win User

I also encountered the same problem, seems to be waiting for update the ios
  4. WagglyRaptor18 Win User

Hello,

The reason this may cause is that apple has an selected few of phones or PC's that are supported. Read the Apple Article to understand better what the problem is with
    the paring.

-Raptor
  5. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi JoElMaRtIn7

After searching many sites on the web, it seems as if the Series 2 is not supported yet. Be sure to update your iOS regularly as it might be supported in upcoming software updates and hopefully soon too :)
  6. CAPGamez Win User

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

I have tried a test with the controller with iOS, since iOS can now use bluetooth controllers, for fun i paired a standard Xbox1 controller and worked no problem, the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 does not pair with my iPhone 11 Pro Max where the
    standard Xbox 1 controller does.

While I dont use my phone for playing games, i just thought to try it out for fun
Thema:

1. Elite 2 controller not pairing with Iphone - Similar Threads - Elite controller pairing

2. Brand New Elite Controller Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Elite Controller Problems: Whenever I press A to type, sometimes two letters will be typed instead of one; ex. "bb" instead of just "b" The A button itself is also pushed in and not raised like the other face buttons. I...
  3. Bought a elite controller series 2 in the UK, found out it had unresponsive A / B buttons,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a elite controller series 2 in the UK, found out it had unresponsive A / B buttons,...: Hi there, In bit of a situation here, the following: Bought an elite series 2 controller in the (wonderful!) UK flagship store in London Went home, all excited Started playing and found the A...
  4. elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite series 2 controller: i am having an issue with the left thumbstick. when i push up it doesnt move. i go and try to create a service order or replacement order and it asks for a 10-6 number which there isnt one with...
  5. xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox elite series 2 controller: my question is why cant my 200 elite controller stay connected for more than 30 seconds? why hasnt microsoft fixed this yet? why is this still be advertised as a wireless controller when it does...
  6. Xbox One Elite Controller Broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Broken: Hi, Recently my L3 button on my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 1 stopped working. I have tried to contact Microsoft about it but yet no answer and their website will never register my...
  7. How to reconnect Xbox elite series 2 controller via bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    How to reconnect Xbox elite series 2 controller via bluetooth: I just purchased an xbox elite series 2, configured, updated, and set everything up good to go. However, when I disconnect it from the cable, it can't seem to reconnect via bluetooth. It is...
  8. Xbox elite controller with a loose micro usb port. Help requested

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite controller with a loose micro usb port. Help requested: About half a year ago I bought an Xbox elite controller. About half the games I play on pc I prefer to play with an xbox controller. Before I just got xbox 360 controllers which were fine. But now...
  9. Elite 2 controller randomly disconnecting today..

in XboX Insiders
    Elite 2 controller randomly disconnecting today..: I don't know where I can report this so I will try here. I believe I'm on"Bravo" on an X system. My controller has worked fine until today with 3 random disconnects/reconnects. Anything further...
  10. Design Lab Controller, but for Xbox Elite Series 2

in XboX Insiders
    Design Lab Controller, but for Xbox Elite Series 2: I have an idea, well the title explains itself. We have design Lab controllers for normal controllers, and we have normal elite controllers. But would it be a good idea to have a Xbox Elite Design...