Elite 2 controller not pairing with Iphone

Discus and support Elite 2 controller not pairing with Iphone in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Elite 2 controller will pair with Samsung but not showing up on my Iphone . Is this a common problem ? eb404797-9a0d-4540-9008-46ffa41fc8fb Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by JoElMaRtIn7, Jan 10, 2020.

1. JoElMaRtIn7
    JoElMaRtIn7 Guest

Elite 2 controller will pair with Samsung

but not showing up on my Iphone .

Is this a common problem ?

:)

JoElMaRtIn7, Jan 10, 2020
  2. YaYa J Win User

Yes, elite series 2 is not supported yet.

Xbox One S Controller (Model 1708) can pair with iphone.
  3. SUEN NGAI TAI Win User

I also encountered the same problem, seems to be waiting for update the ios
  4. WagglyRaptor18 Win User

Hello,

The reason this may cause is that apple has an selected few of phones or PC's that are supported. Read the Apple Article to understand better what the problem is with
    the paring.

-Raptor
  5. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi JoElMaRtIn7

After searching many sites on the web, it seems as if the Series 2 is not supported yet. Be sure to update your iOS regularly as it might be supported in upcoming software updates and hopefully soon too :)
  6. CAPGamez Win User

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

I have tried a test with the controller with iOS, since iOS can now use bluetooth controllers, for fun i paired a standard Xbox1 controller and worked no problem, the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 does not pair with my iPhone 11 Pro Max where the
    standard Xbox 1 controller does.

While I dont use my phone for playing games, i just thought to try it out for fun
Thema:

1. Elite 2 controller not pairing with Iphone - Similar Threads - Elite controller pairing

2. Elite Series 2 Controller Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Replacement: I'm sending my elite controller back to microsoft for replacement and I'm just wondering do I need to send the case and extra attachments that came with it back to them also?...
  3. Xbox One Elite 2 Wireless Controller Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite 2 Wireless Controller Repair: I sent my controller back to Microsoft but just now noticed an issue with the reasoning for repair. I accidentally selected that the bumpers/triggers were the issue when it was actually the Left...
  4. Xbox Elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite controller: Well, after getting a new Elite controller from Microsoft roughly 9 months ago I can sadly announce that my current one is damaged too now. Luckily its not Stickdrift this time, now it's one of...
  5. Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2 - Unresponsive RB button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2 - Unresponsive RB button: I got an Series 2 Elite Controller for Christmas in 2019 and just a few months ago (around March) the RB button started to become progressively unresponsive until today where it barely works at...
  6. Just need to vent about my Xbox Elite wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just need to vent about my Xbox Elite wireless controller: So I bought my Elite controller July of 2019. The rubberized grip on the back started peeling off, left analog stick is drifting w/ out me touching it and the 'A' button is stuck. I called support...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller hair trigger causing issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller hair trigger causing issues: I just got a new controller today. When I place the hair trigger in the third position, the farthest one down, it causes the left thumb stick to to go back up when I move it down. Additionally,...
  8. Xbox one elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite controller series 2: The left joystick on my controller doesn't have a normal response time. dc6ee06f-87a7-47cd-94e5-86bf60a39b57
  9. Defective Xbox Elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Defective Xbox Elite controller: Please help me! I recentley went on a trip to the UK and purchased and Xbox elite controller. When I got back to my home country I opened it up and started playing with. For the first month it was...
  10. Defective Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller and Class Action Law Suite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Defective Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller and Class Action Law Suite: Wanting a service repair done for your known defective Xbox Series 2 Elite controller? This is the process: As you should know if you if you don't already, this product is facing an active class...