Elite 2 controller randomly disconnecting today..

Discus and support Elite 2 controller randomly disconnecting today.. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I don't know where I can report this so I will try here. I believe I'm on"Bravo" on an X system. My controller has worked fine until today with 3... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Whiteice76, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Elite 2 controller randomly disconnecting today..

I don't know where I can report this so I will try here.

I believe I'm on"Bravo" on an X system. My controller has worked fine until today with 3 random disconnects/reconnects.

Anything further I should do?

Thank you,

Whiteice

submitted by /u/Whiteice76
    [link] [comments]

/u/Whiteice76, Jan 14, 2020
  2. RyanEmbry Win User

Xbox elite controller series 2 Issues.

I have had the same issue with like 3 of these Controllers and the A button was messed on first controller but why can i not use my Elite series 2 that costed more then the Price of Gold on Trigger Setting 3 it wont acknowledge the triggers being clicked
    only on setting 3 tightest triggers setting i mean damn i paid 230$ Canadian for this thing and had nothing but problems with it please help how do i get brand new elite series 2 triggers to actually work on setting 3 this is False Advertisement and a Lawsuit
    is in order here. .... second elite 2 i had and just replaced kept randomly disconnecting also..
  3. Skydog91 Win User

It has been 24 hours of xbox live disconnection problem :(

I don't think the disconnecting thing has to do with todays event. It was occurring 2 days ago.

And my internet before that was fine, have restarted router and tried fixing stuff, but nothing works to stop it from disconnecting randomly.
  4. BR4DOKYBrazil Win User

Post September update issues

After the September update my controller is disconnecting randomly!
  5. Spanners619 Win User

Help why does Xbox one keep doing this?

and My controller randomly disconnects out of no where with over half a charge
  6. Flaviengalhardo Win User

XBox One controller randomly disconecting

Hi, my controller works fine with a cable. Without the cable it powers on just fine and was pairing normally until today. I can't even get my computer to see the controller now and pair them whereas before I managed to pair them, the controller just kept
    randomly disconnecting and reconnecting all the time
Thema:

Elite 2 controller randomly disconnecting today..

1. Elite 2 controller randomly disconnecting today.. - Similar Threads - Elite controller randomly

2. My brand new Elite Series 2 Controller won't charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new Elite Series 2 Controller won't charge: When I try to connect my controller to either the supplied elite series 2 charging dock or by directly connecting the supplied charging cable to the controller the charging LED indicator lights up...
  3. Series 2 Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 Elite Controller: Ive noticed that my elite 2 controller randomly turning off while gaming. Has anyone experienced this issue ? 96102280-aabf-4214-9bdb-9735a0b23929
  4. How long is the elite controller 2 warranty?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long is the elite controller 2 warranty?: I just got a replacement controller from amazon. The first one, when registered, had a year warranty. The second one I just registered only showed up to march 20th when I registered it today, and...
  5. Complaint regarding Xbox Elite Series 2 controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Complaint regarding Xbox Elite Series 2 controller repair: This post that I've just created now here at this forum is to Xbox Support Team. I have emailed 2 separate complaints and have not received any reply. I tried contacting but Live chat is not...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Dear Microsoft, I am really quite frustrated at the Xbox Elite Series 2, i am now on my 4th controller with unresponsive buttons. I have had 2 in lot 1942, 1 in lot 1945, 1 in lot 1943. All 4...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Trigger Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Trigger Issues: I bought an Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller in December and its worked great but the other day when I placed my controller on my desk to go eat it was in perfect condition but when I got back the...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Issues With Rocket League

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Issues With Rocket League: Hello, So I am noticing that depending on if I tilt my controller one way or the other, it affects my screen when I play. So for instance, if I turn my controller 90 degrees to the right, the...
  9. 2 month old elite controller randomly shuts off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 month old elite controller randomly shuts off.: Xbox Elite controller. The newer white one with the better components, 2 months old. Randomly turns off. Sometimes it happens three times in 10 minutes other times it doesn't happen for hours....
  10. Xbox Elite Controller Disconnecting Randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Disconnecting Randomly: Well, my newly purchased Xbox One Elite is sitting in the same area as my Xbox 360. I've never had a single disconnect issue with my 360. The batteries in the Xbox One Controller are fully charged...