Elite 2 controller randomly disconnecting today..

Discus and support Elite 2 controller randomly disconnecting today.. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I don't know where I can report this so I will try here. I believe I'm on"Bravo" on an X system. My controller has worked fine until today with 3... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Whiteice76, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Elite 2 controller randomly disconnecting today..

I don't know where I can report this so I will try here.

I believe I'm on"Bravo" on an X system. My controller has worked fine until today with 3 random disconnects/reconnects.

Anything further I should do?

Thank you,

Whiteice

submitted by /u/Whiteice76
    [link] [comments]

/u/Whiteice76, Jan 14, 2020
  2. RyanEmbry Win User

Xbox elite controller series 2 Issues.

I have had the same issue with like 3 of these Controllers and the A button was messed on first controller but why can i not use my Elite series 2 that costed more then the Price of Gold on Trigger Setting 3 it wont acknowledge the triggers being clicked
    only on setting 3 tightest triggers setting i mean damn i paid 230$ Canadian for this thing and had nothing but problems with it please help how do i get brand new elite series 2 triggers to actually work on setting 3 this is False Advertisement and a Lawsuit
    is in order here. .... second elite 2 i had and just replaced kept randomly disconnecting also..
  3. Skydog91 Win User

It has been 24 hours of xbox live disconnection problem :(

I don't think the disconnecting thing has to do with todays event. It was occurring 2 days ago.

And my internet before that was fine, have restarted router and tried fixing stuff, but nothing works to stop it from disconnecting randomly.
  4. BR4DOKYBrazil Win User

Post September update issues

After the September update my controller is disconnecting randomly!
  5. RawToastMmm Win User

Elite 2 keeps disconnecting from xbox one x

Hey Tyler,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your Elite 2 controller :/ Here's some questions/things you can try that might tell us more (totally understand that you probably can't try all of them):

1. Have you tried any other controllers with your Xbox and do they ever exhibit this issue (disconnecting while wireless)?
    2. Does your Elite 2 controller have the same issue (disconnecting while on wireless) on other Xboxes?
    3. Have you tried a hard reset on your Xbox just to rule that out?
    4. Have you tried removing the batteries from the Elite 2 controller while disconnected from the cord? (like controller hard reset)
    5. Have you checked to make sure the battery are seated firmly in the controller and that the back plate fits snugly?
    6. Have you tried syncing your Elite 2 controller to another Xbox, and then re-syncing it back to your own Xbox?

Hopefully this will help us determine if it's your controller or Xbox that is causing the problem!
  6. Spanners619 Win User

Help why does Xbox one keep doing this?

and My controller randomly disconnects out of no where with over half a charge
Thema:

Elite 2 controller randomly disconnecting today..

1. Elite 2 controller randomly disconnecting today.. - Similar Threads - Elite controller randomly

2. Xbox Elite controller replacement due to drift - MS not honoring warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite controller replacement due to drift - MS not honoring warranty: I purchased an Elite 2 controller on April 7. The left thumbstick has been drifting pretty badly for the past week so I put in a repair request. MS denied it since it was just out of the 90 day...
  3. Elite Series 2 Controller Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Replacement: I'm sending my elite controller back to microsoft for replacement and I'm just wondering do I need to send the case and extra attachments that came with it back to them also?...
  4. Xbox One Elite 2 Wireless Controller Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite 2 Wireless Controller Repair: I sent my controller back to Microsoft but just now noticed an issue with the reasoning for repair. I accidentally selected that the bumpers/triggers were the issue when it was actually the Left...
  5. Xbox Elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite controller: Well, after getting a new Elite controller from Microsoft roughly 9 months ago I can sadly announce that my current one is damaged too now. Luckily its not Stickdrift this time, now it's one of...
  6. xbox elite controller turning off randomly need to submit a return

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite controller turning off randomly need to submit a return: Hi I bought the controller directly off the microsoft site it is the elite 2. I need to send it back for warranty yet trying to do this seems impossible on your site. so here i am. I have had to...
  7. Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller Bluetooth on PC randomly disconnects

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller Bluetooth on PC randomly disconnects: Hey guys so I got a series 2 controller a few days ago. I love it/has been working great on my xbox. Have not noticed or seen any problems yet when it is connected to the xbox. But when I connect...
  8. Elite Controller series 2 Drift and random disconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller series 2 Drift and random disconnect: I bought an Xbox one Elite series 2 controller back in February, and I'd say after about using it for a week or two, the controller started randomly disconnecting in the middle of me playing a...
  9. 2 month old elite controller randomly shuts off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 month old elite controller randomly shuts off.: Xbox Elite controller. The newer white one with the better components, 2 months old. Randomly turns off. Sometimes it happens three times in 10 minutes other times it doesn't happen for hours....
  10. Xbox Elite Controller Disconnecting Randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Disconnecting Randomly: Well, my newly purchased Xbox One Elite is sitting in the same area as my Xbox 360. I've never had a single disconnect issue with my 360. The batteries in the Xbox One Controller are fully charged...