Elite 2 Controller Repair

Discus and support Elite 2 Controller Repair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought my Elite 2 Controller and February, and it took a month before the left stick was constantly drifting upwards, rendering it useless. I'd... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by usylo, Nov 23, 2020.

1. usylo
    usylo Guest

I bought my Elite 2 Controller and February, and it took a month before the left stick was constantly drifting upwards, rendering it useless. I'd planned on taking it to a local Microsoft store, but it closed due to Covid and never opened up again.

It's been particularly disappointing considering I had issues with my first Elite controller (peeling grips), but trusted Microsoft to fix any pre-existing issues when I bought the Series 2. Instead I feel like I was robbed off $180.

Any help pointing me in the right direction to have my Elite 2 controller fixed so it's not a complete wash would be much appreciated.

:)

usylo, Nov 23, 2020
  2. dragonemperor34 Win User

Elite controller 2 repair

Hi Kavakavazevualana,

I would get in contact with UPS, the package could be stuck in transit somewhere, also with the corona virus pandemic going around, there could be problems with the speed of the mail system, I'd also put in a support ticket to Microsoft just to make sure
    something just isn't reporting properly

Xbox Support- Support.microsoft.com
  3. reavethejust2 Win User

Instead I feel like I was robbed off $180.
    We both were.

I hope you get help, but I doubt it. I have an Elite 2 Controller RB button that stopped functioning consistently this summer and found that the warranty was up. Now they have extended the warranty but the Device Service and repair page tells me they can't
    continue with my order and to Contact Us (link).

The Contact Us link only allows me to go to a Virtual Assistant chat which tells me that the warranty is up, directly contradicting the other page. So, it's all a dead end. An "extended" warranty that doesn't actually get honored because there is no avenue
    to pursue it.

I've put up with terrible hardware from this company for too long and I am done.

-2 red ring 360's meant I was dumb enough to buy a third.

-Launch XBox One that never worked properly (wouldn't read standard DVDs) meant I was dumb enough to buy a XBox One X when they went on sale late in the generation.

-Spending on the Elite 2 controller for only a few months of use before it became crippled was the last straw.

Going to sit out the Series X/S and play PC Gamepass games until my subscription runs out.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Elite controller 2 repair

During the current medical crisis, shipping and deliveries have been affected. The normal timeline might be affected in getting your package to the facility, the facility acknowledging its arrival, and service being done, the system being updated or a combination
    thereof. You might want to call the service desk of the parcel carrier to verify the package is being delivered or get more information on why it has not been yet.

It is frustrating, I know, but with the current situation in the world, I would urge further patience in the matter. The parcel carrier might be able to provide more information on its status.
  5. bowski477 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Bumpers

Discussion of self repair is not allowed on the forums. There is a support page for assistance with

Elite Controller repairs
  6. AngelObullets Win User

why are xbox one controllers so faulty and wear out fast and unreliable compared to other xbox controller generatioms

The elite controller series one did have a few faults but did have a good repair back up system but the stronger one is the series 2.
Thema:

1. Elite 2 Controller Repair - Similar Threads - Elite Controller Repair

2. Elite Controller 2 Repair Frustration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller 2 Repair Frustration: Hi All, Coming to the forum community for the first time to see if someone can help me out of this frustration loop I'm currently in. Just to add I have called Xbox support twice now and on both...
  3. I sent my series 2 elite controller in for repairs I put everything back in it’s original...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my series 2 elite controller in for repairs I put everything back in it’s original...: So as the title says i sent my series 2 elite controller in for repairs/replacement, i put everything that came with the controller back in its box when i sent it out, but when i got the...
  4. Seeking repair of Elite Controller Series 1

in XBoX on Windows
    Seeking repair of Elite Controller Series 1: Today is December 24th, 2020. Can some one post a link for getting my broken MS Elite Controller S1 repaired? For some reason I've not been able to locate info re: controller repair by searching...
  5. I would like my xbox elite series 2 controller repaired instead of replaced with another...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like my xbox elite series 2 controller repaired instead of replaced with another...: To be blunt, my Elite Series 2 controller was recommended by multiple websites and I find it to be one of the most disappointing purchase I've ever made in that lofty price range. The bluetooth...
  6. I cannot request a repair for Series 2 Elite controller!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot request a repair for Series 2 Elite controller!: I have an issue with my Series 2 Elite controller. The RB button is either unresponsive and/or it double clicks. The right thumbstick also has some drift. It is still under warranty and when I...
  7. Elite 2 controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller repair: Im currently losing mind going round in circles trying to arrange a repair for my elite 2 controller as the right bumper doesnt always work properly in any of my games and in the xbox menus...
  8. Need advice whether i could still have my series 1 xbox elite controller repaired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need advice whether i could still have my series 1 xbox elite controller repaired: Is there a way i could still have my xbox elite controller series 1 repaired? Had to replace it last year due to left stick drifting. Been meaning to have it repaired but just got caught up with...
  9. I sent my Elite series 2 controller in for repair and now to my surprise my controller is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my Elite series 2 controller in for repair and now to my surprise my controller is...: I sent my controller in for repair earlier this year and come present day I am having the same exact issue with my bumper not always registering when pressed. When I try to create a service order...
  10. Repairing an Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repairing an Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2: About 3 months ago, my dad got me an Xbox Elite 2 controller for my birthday. Up until a couple days ago it was working perfectly and was awesome. However, out of nowhere, the left bumper began to...