Elite 2 Controller Service Disappeared

Discus and support Elite 2 Controller Service Disappeared in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I requested service on my Xbox elite 2 controller and send it in. It was delivered to the repair facility and now I can't check on the service... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Keith1923, Sep 18, 2022.

1. Keith1923
    Keith1923 Guest

Hello,

I requested service on my Xbox elite 2 controller and send it in. It was delivered to the repair facility and now I can't check on the service status of the device and the serial number has changed on my Microsoft/devices page. I keep trying to add the original one and it won't allow me to, plus I can't see the progress on the service.

What could be the issue?

Thanks

:)

Keith1923, Sep 18, 2022
  2. Frankalore the Merci Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 (malfunction)

3. GrayTheNineLive Win User

Grip in Xbox One Elite Controller Falling Off

Unfortunayely it's a factory issue, i do not have this problem with my elite controller but 2 of my friends have it.

Follow this guide.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/servicing-elite-controller
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Controller warranty

To have your elite controller serviced:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/accessories/servicing-elite-controller
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Need a xbox controller replacement

Thema:

1. Elite 2 Controller Service Disappeared - Similar Threads - Elite Controller Service

2. Service Request for Elite Wireless Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service Request for Elite Wireless Controller: Split from this thread. Hello, I did exactly as you said and I got the following message: [img] What to do in this situation? I live in Lima, Peru. 88054dd9-93b3-4aea-be72-6e070b1f56ff
  3. Elite 2 Controller 'Device Service and Repair' error " TraceID: oKdcn38gnEy9cUoT.18.94"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller 'Device Service and Repair' error " TraceID: oKdcn38gnEy9cUoT.18.94": At the end of the 'Device Service and Repair' process i keep getting this error " TraceID: oKdcn38gnEy9cUoT.18.94" and no one from the 'customer services' team can tell me why but instead tell me...
  4. Device Service & Repair not working (Xbox Elite controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Device Service & Repair not working (Xbox Elite controller): When trying to start order for service and repair of an xbox elite controller series 2, I get as far as "Select shipping address to see available service options", when I click "Enter a new...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Fault and Repair Service (UK)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Fault and Repair Service (UK): My apologies first and foremost, as this is more of a rant than a discussion. I have been an XBOX owner since the original console debut in 2002. I have purchased, owned and thoroughly enjoyed...
  6. Contact RE Service Request / Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contact RE Service Request / Elite Controller: I've raised a service request / exchange request for my elite series 2 controller (bumper issue). Its still well within warranty and I received the automated response telling me I would receive...
  7. Service request for elite controller won’t submit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service request for elite controller won’t submit: Hi i am trying to submit a service request but it says third party browsers are blocking cookies, does anyone have a phone number gor me to log this service 92ad4014-0e16-4046-b5e6-bfa7e5e96a50
  8. Elite Series 2 Controller Service Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Service Repair: Hi, I have an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller (warranty runs to August 2021) - the right bumper has now become unresponsive (a common fault, I believe). I have the device showing on my Microsoft...
  9. No Customer Service - Broken Xbox Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Customer Service - Broken Xbox Elite Controller: I bought an Xbox Elite Controller (series 1) for my sons birthday. I had to send it back (to Germany) as the thumbstick aim kept moving around. I think a replacement has been sent back to me with...
  10. help regarding sending Elite controller for service

in XBoX on Consoles
    help regarding sending Elite controller for service: ive arranged a service for my elite controller to get fixed. I have received the shipping label but in the same email it says "You will receive an additional email with instructions to properly...