Elite 2 controller warranty

Discus and support Elite 2 controller warranty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought 2 elite 2 controllers through the microsoft store. Got one November and the other in December, microsoft site shows my controllers and says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Merc516, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Merc516
    Merc516 Guest

I bought 2 elite 2 controllers through the microsoft store. Got one November and the other in December, microsoft site shows my controllers and says one year warranty but ends March 2020? 3 months isnt a year....

:)

Merc516, Feb 16, 2020
  2. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller

3. Frankalore the Merci Win User

Best xbox one controller?

I would recommend an Elite series 2 WITH A WARRANTY. The series 2 is a nice controller to own but has a history of breaking down at the worst times. If you get an extended warranty it will make the purchase worth it.
  4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

5. ZenKiller08 Win User

I always buy my controllers from Costco because the Microsoft 90 day warranty is pretty weak IMO.
  6. Mythic Sandman Win User

Controllers carry a 90 day warranty. I see what you're saying about the 1 year, it shows on mine too which is weird.
Thema:

1. Elite 2 controller warranty - Similar Threads - Elite controller warranty

2. Help dealing with warranty on Xbox Elite 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help dealing with warranty on Xbox Elite 2 controller: My bumpers on my xbox elite 2 controller are barely responding. It shows that I still have manufacturer warranty on it, but it says they won't ship out another one until they receive mine and then...
  3. Considering a Series 2 Elite Controller despite known issues. What happens if a warranty...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Considering a Series 2 Elite Controller despite known issues. What happens if a warranty...: Title pretty much says it all. I’ve bought two of the Series 1 Elite Controllers over time, and both went on to develop stick drift issues. From reading I’ve done, this issue was not fixed on the...
  4. Xbox Elite Controller 2 Register for Warranty Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 Register for Warranty Replacement: I purchased my Xbox Elite Controller 2 brand new from Gamestop, and within 60 days the Right Bumper (RB) and Y button has continuously become more and more unresponsive to the point where the RB...
  5. How long is the elite controller 2 warranty?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long is the elite controller 2 warranty?: I just got a replacement controller from amazon. The first one, when registered, had a year warranty. The second one I just registered only showed up to march 20th when I registered it today, and...
  6. Repairs for my elite controller out of warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repairs for my elite controller out of warranty: Hi all Ive had my elite for awhile Issues at hand LB loose and almost removable (seems common issue with others) Left cushion is coming unglued (maybe just superglue that myself) however not...
  7. Xbox Elite Controller 2 Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 Warranty: I got my Series 2 controller from Gamestop on release day just over 2 months ago, and issues with the controller have been building over that time. Now that there are 3 different things wrong with...
  8. Xbox elite wireless controller broken bumper buttons after a few weeks out of warranty ....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite wireless controller broken bumper buttons after a few weeks out of warranty ....: Hi there, The bumpers of my xbox elite wireless controller stopped working a few weeks after the warranty was over. For the most expensive controller on the market I find it insane that it wont...
  9. Xbox Elite Controller - Warranty. The entire system is a run around to lodge because you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller - Warranty. The entire system is a run around to lodge because you...: <p>Long story short as possible with no solution except maybe wait 30 mins for a phone call which will probably run me around again.</p><p></p><p>Bought a white elite controller from Microsoft Aus...
  10. Out of warranty Xbox One Elite Controller Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Out of warranty Xbox One Elite Controller Replacement: My elite controller works perfectly fine and everything, but the rubber grips came off and very little paint is chipped off. So, is there a way I can pay less $ than buying a brand new controller...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox elite 2 controller warranty