Elite 2 warranty issues my country doesn’t get the one more year extended warranty

Discus and support Elite 2 warranty issues my country doesn’t get the one more year extended warranty in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I have a elite 2 and I like 6 months over my warranty and now my controller start bugging my bumpers don’t work how they supposed to be and now you... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Exotic_Board5583, Aug 6, 2022 at 8:22 AM.

1. Elite 2 warranty issues my country doesn’t get the one more year extended warranty

So I have a elite 2 and I like 6 months over my warranty and now my controller start bugging my bumpers don’t work how they supposed to be and now you guys are saying I don’t get the extra year becouse I don’t live in the region of USA or Canada but I have the same issues as the people of those regions let be fair for a second right ???

submitted by /u/Exotic_Board5583
    [link] [comments]

/u/Exotic_Board5583, Aug 6, 2022 at 8:22 AM
  2. andrewGiorlando Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller

They recently extended the warranty for elite 2 to one year. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/controller/elite-controller-series-2-warranty . maybe this will help
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty

Hello zachariah535,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning more information about the warranty for the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. The Xbox Elite Series 2 controller has a warranty of 90 days. Users are able to purchase

an extended warranty for $20
    within the first 45 days of purchasing the controller. This extends the warranty time to three years. We hope this information helps
    zachariah535!
  4. TheDrSky125 Win User

Are you getting extended warranty?

Has anyone purchased the extended warranty from Microsoft? The only extended plan that seems to be available for my Xbox One is called "Microsoft Complete - Xbox One - 2 years". It costs $69.99 and states that it "covers all hardware issues for 2 years from
    the date of purchase". I was under the impression that the extended warranty was for a total of 3 years. Is this a typo in the plan description or is the warranty only for 2 years?
  5. Jeepwrnglr95 Win User

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Problems

6. Jeepwrnglr95 Win User

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Problems

Thema:

Elite 2 warranty issues my country doesn’t get the one more year extended warranty

1. Elite 2 warranty issues my country doesn’t get the one more year extended warranty - Similar Threads - Elite warranty issues

2. Xbox Elite 2 controller warranty issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 controller warranty issues.: I just bought an elite controller today, I register the product and instead of getting 1 year warranty it tells me it expires in 12/7/22 instead 05/17/23. 3fb96995-f0c2-4ddf-8c8d-b5873c37b42a
  3. Elite 2 Controller warranty issues!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller warranty issues!!!: So, bought new in December developed issues in March and sent back mid April under warranty. They sent me a refurb and immediately had drifting and sticking button issues. Sent that back and just...
  4. Elite Series 2 warranty issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 warranty issue?: I'm having an issue with my elite series 2 controller that is within warranty, as confirmed when entering the serial number on the support.xbox.com site for the replacement request form. Yet...
  5. Elite controller V2 warranty claiming issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller V2 warranty claiming issue: My Elite V2 controllers RB LB and left stick are somewhat unresponsive and casuing me lots of issues, I have tried to order a replacement but whenever I am entering my delivery address is comes up...
  6. How can I contact a Microsoft agent in regards to a Warranty issue for an Elite series 2...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I contact a Microsoft agent in regards to a Warranty issue for an Elite series 2...: Hi there, I've been doing circles trying to get someone to help me. I purchased a Series 2 controller in January of this year and I added the 3yr warranty. I sent it in for repair and got a new...
  7. Elite 2 Warranty issue..purchased controller in April along with "Microsoft Complete for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Warranty issue..purchased controller in April along with "Microsoft Complete for...: I purchased the controller in April direct from MS, along with the extended warranty. The RB is quitting of course, and when I check to see warranty status it shows it as not being covered. I have...
  8. Elite Series 2 Controller Issues after Warranty Expiration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite Series 2 Controller Issues after Warranty Expiration: Anyone else having issues with their controller!? What am I supposed to do with the following? Is there replacement parts? The little rubbers on the bottom trigger selection fell off and can't put...
  9. Warranty claim issue- Xbox Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty claim issue- Xbox Elite Series 2: For the past three days I've been trying to file a warranty claim for my elite series 2 controller. I never get an actual error message but when it comes to selecting a shipping method (expedited...
  10. Xbox Elite Controller warranty issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller warranty issues: My 1 year old xbox elite controller developed stick drift on the right thumb stick. Trying to get support for this has been one of the worst support experiences i have ever had, and i have some...