Elite box

Discus and support Elite box in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sent in my elite controller for service. I removed all the accessories such as the paddles and dpads as they were not need of repair. When I received... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PCCruz, Dec 8, 2021.

1. PCCruz
    PCCruz Guest

Elite box

I sent in my elite controller for service. I removed all the accessories such as the paddles and dpads as they were not need of repair. When I received my controller back they did not send back the box that it was sent with. I actually like placing my controller back in the case then in the box as an added layer of protection. Anyway, I was wondering if I can get that shipped back.

:)

PCCruz, Dec 8, 2021
  2. Red KillMachine Win User

There will NOT be a Limited Edition of Black Ops 2.

I would settle for a elite edition that includes an elite passcode in the box!
  3. Smwutches Win User

Elite box

You would have to try contacting support to see if they can, but anything sent in with a controller is not guaranteed to be returned. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. Paraffin Alien Win User

What version of the XBOX 360 do you have?

Elite with Jasper chipset & a new Slim still boxed.
  5. jasonpickup Win User

elite series 2

no don't buy an elite series 2 because ive had 2 brand new elite series 2 and they where both broken out of the box
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

How many times have you upgraded to a new 360 because you wanted to?

When my boxes were approaching the end of their warranty I'd usually upgrade.

Went from 60 GB to Elite and from Elite to 320GB.

Az
Thema:

Elite box

1. Elite box - Similar Threads - Elite box

2. Bluetooth connection problem of X Box elite controller in Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bluetooth connection problem of X Box elite controller in Windows 10: The Elite Controller keeps getting paired rather than connected, so I updated windows 10, tried reconnecting the device, deleted and reinstalled the driver, and formatted the computer, but the...
  3. Elite v2 broken out the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite v2 broken out the box: I’m honestly just fed up with this controller, I bought my controller maybe 6 months ago and within 3 weeks my triggers got squeaky not sure why but I got passed it, it didn’t bother me. Then 3...
  4. How do i get my shipping label to put on my box when I am returning a elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get my shipping label to put on my box when I am returning a elite series 2 controller: I just had a response from xbox support saying that they are doing the exchange and i am not sure if i have to wait for another email from them for the label or have they forgotten to give it to...
  5. Xbox elite controller 2 stuck on default mod out off the box

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox elite controller 2 stuck on default mod out off the box: Got it few days ago, still has no light showing on the profile indicator no matter how long I press the switch button. I think it stuck on the default mod because everything works, is there a way...
  6. just bought the X box elite 2 controller, very disappointing...

in XBoX on Windows
    just bought the X box elite 2 controller, very disappointing...: Why the heck I can not assign keyboard mapping onto this controller??? I would like those 4 extra bars in the back to act like CTRL/ALT/V/M or maybe even some one key macro like...
  7. X Box Elite 2 Hardware Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Elite 2 Hardware Issues: I received an Xbox Elite 2 controller for Christmas. By February, I had drift issues. It was within warranty and exchanged it. Now, I have a sticky button. Of course my warranty ran out less than...
  8. X box elite series 2 controler

in XBoX Accessibility
    X box elite series 2 controler: Is anybody who are having trouble with this newest Microsoft's controler?? My controler is showing the same problem of your predecessor elite 1, the Buttons RB, you need to push it harder than...
  9. X box elite controller series 2 trigger issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box elite controller series 2 trigger issues: I bought a X box elite controller 2 for Call of duty modern warfare. About 2 weeks ago I bought my first X box elite controller series 2 from Amazon. I put the hair triggers function on ( that...
  10. I keep getting Elite Series 2 Controller broken out of the box.

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting Elite Series 2 Controller broken out of the box.: So I bought a Series 2, within a week or two, the Left thumbstick started messing up. It would register extra movement even after I let go of the thumbstick. And I don't mean stick drift, like...