Elite Contoller>Laptop?

Discus and support Elite Contoller>Laptop? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Guten Tach Leute:) ich versuche seit Tagen meinen Elite Conroller mit meinen Laptop zu verbinden aber es gelingt mir nicht... könnte mir jemand helfen... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by VAllstars, Jul 12, 2019.

1. VAllstars
    VAllstars Guest

Elite Contoller>Laptop?

Guten Tach LeuteElite Contoller>Laptop? :)

ich versuche seit Tagen meinen Elite Conroller mit meinen Laptop zu verbinden aber es gelingt mir nicht... könnte mir jemand helfen ?

Danke im vorraus Elite Contoller>Laptop? :D

------

[Mod Translation - Good Tach peopleElite Contoller>Laptop? :)

I've been trying to connect my Elite Conroller to my laptop for days but I can't... could someone help me ?

Thank you in advance Elite Contoller>Laptop? :D]

:)

VAllstars, Jul 12, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do I identify my Xbox 360 model?

From the sound of it, it is either an xbox 360 Elite or Super Elite. To find out, check how big the hard drive is 120GB (Elite)or 250GB (Super Elite). Either way it is an Elite, but with a bigger hard drive. Also you can tell by the usb sockets on the back,
    if it's just one, you have an Elite/Super Elite.
  3. Und3rstnd CHAOS Win User

Squad Recruiting - Blackfire Elite's - Xbox 360

Elite as in COD Elite or???
  4. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Are next gen games enough to...

"eliteism (is that a word?)".

It is, but it's spelt 'elitism' : )
  5. HassanB Win User

call of duty mw3 question

Hello,

You'd need to download all of the ELITE drops (1-24) which are all available as of right now. As far as how long it would take for you to download with your connection speed that will vary if you say you have 50 kb/s that will take quite some time for each
    ELITE drop to download.

With everything combined on this list your estimated download time for everything going at a constant 50 kb/s would be about 15 hours give or take.

If your interested how I got about 15 or so hours:

2652.93 MB = 2716600.32 kb

Take 2716600.32 divide by 60 for kb/s you get 905.53344, you take that number and divide by 60 again this time for minutes and you get your hour number which is 15.092224 (or about 15 hours give or take)

You can view all of the content that comes with the ELITE package
    here

Elite Drop 1: Piazza Map - 73.48 MB

Elite Drop 2: Liberation - 100.43 MB

Elite Drop 3: Overwatch Map - 89.11 MB

Elite Drop 4: Black Box - 80.84 MB

Elite Drop 5: Black Ice - 134.54 MB

Elite Drop 6: Negotiator - 7.54 MB

Elite Drop 7: Sactuary - 87.11 MB

Elite Drop 8: Foundation - 114.04 MB

Elite Drop 9: Oasis - 95.01 MB

Elite Drop 10: Kill Switch - 147.06 MB

Elite Drop 11: Iron Clad - 17.86 MB

Elite Drop 12: Gateway/Lookout - 138.23 MB

Elite Drop 13: Arctic Recon - 193.89 MB

Elite Drop 14: Intersection - 147.09 MB

Elite Drop 15: U-Turn/Vortex - 74.86 MB

Elite Drop 16: Decommission - 122.86 MB

Elite Drop 17: Off Shore - 124.76 MB

Elite Drop 18: Vertigo - 98.01 MB

Elite Drop 19: Light Em' Up - 23.93 MB

Elite Drop 20: Special Delivery - 169.98 MB

Elite Drop 21: Special Ops Chaos Mode - 108.00 KB

Elite Drop 22: Gulch - 187.61 MB

Elite Drop 23: Boardwalk - 102.39 MB

Elite Drop 24: Parish - 99.70 MB

Free to Public: Terminal - 65.07 MB

Free to Public: Erosion/Aground - 157.53 MB

That's every single content download for ELITE currently released and everything you'll have available to you to download as soon as you get an ELITE subscription.
  6. pnsfneo Win User

Any one know if there are new maps soon

Elite will get them first I bet. I'm guessing every 2-3 months with Elite getting more content than non elite members otherwise why would you need elite ?
Thema:

Elite Contoller>Laptop?

1. Elite Contoller>Laptop? - Similar Threads - Elite Contoller>Laptop

2. my elite controller is out of warranty but the rubber grips keep falling off

in XBoX on Consoles
    my elite controller is out of warranty but the rubber grips keep falling off: my elite controller is out of warranty but the rubber grips keep falling off its relly poor considering the amount of money paid for this! not a happy xbox one user who has spent hundreds and...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller: My elite controller stopped functioning correctly right after the warranty ended. The left analog stick would "drag" upwards on its own. Is there anyway to fix this? It is really disappointing...
  4. Using a headset with my Elite controller disables entire controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Using a headset with my Elite controller disables entire controller: Pretty much what it says in the title. If I try and use a headset or even earbuds with my Elite controller, it still shows power going to it, but it stops accepting input from buttons after a...
  5. Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller: Hi all, I recently purchased an Elite Wireless Controller and while it functions fine for most things, I'm noticing an issue with finer movements while playing platforming games. Namely, when...
  6. problem with controller xbox one elite on PC, again.

in XBoX on Windows
    problem with controller xbox one elite on PC, again.: Good evening, good morning I have a problem, again, with my Xbox One elite controller, a few months ago, I returned my controller because of a joystick problem appeared after a few hours of use....
  7. My elite controller shows I'm pressing L stick when I'm not

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite controller shows I'm pressing L stick when I'm not: Hi, I noticed i had issues caused whenever i navigated the Xbox menu it would skip a lot. Then I read somewhere that it happens wheb your sticks or bumpers are being pressed. I went to test my...
  8. Xbox elite controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controllers?: I've had many issues with my elite controllers and I have several ideas on how to improve the design. I'd love to be able to open a dialogue with Elliot Hsu, the elite series 2 designer....
  9. Very specific Elite Controller vibration question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very specific Elite Controller vibration question: OK, this question might not make any sense but I feel like I need to ask it somewhere. So I love the elite controller and its functionality. A few months back I replaced my old one (from 2016/2017...
  10. Faulty Xbox one elite wireless cont

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty Xbox one elite wireless cont: Hi My son got this controller for his birthday last August and the RB button is no longer working, please can you advise how I get this fixed. Many thanks frances...