Elite Contoller>Laptop?

Discus and support Elite Contoller>Laptop? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Guten Tach Leute:) ich versuche seit Tagen meinen Elite Conroller mit meinen Laptop zu verbinden aber es gelingt mir nicht... könnte mir jemand helfen... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by VAllstars, Jul 12, 2019.

1. VAllstars
    VAllstars Guest

Elite Contoller>Laptop?

Guten Tach LeuteElite Contoller>Laptop? :)

ich versuche seit Tagen meinen Elite Conroller mit meinen Laptop zu verbinden aber es gelingt mir nicht... könnte mir jemand helfen ?

Danke im vorraus Elite Contoller>Laptop? :D

------

[Mod Translation - Good Tach peopleElite Contoller>Laptop? :)

I've been trying to connect my Elite Conroller to my laptop for days but I can't... could someone help me ?

Thank you in advance Elite Contoller>Laptop? :D]

:)

VAllstars, Jul 12, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do I identify my Xbox 360 model?

From the sound of it, it is either an xbox 360 Elite or Super Elite. To find out, check how big the hard drive is 120GB (Elite)or 250GB (Super Elite). Either way it is an Elite, but with a bigger hard drive. Also you can tell by the usb sockets on the back,
    if it's just one, you have an Elite/Super Elite.
  3. Und3rstnd CHAOS Win User

Squad Recruiting - Blackfire Elite's - Xbox 360

Elite as in COD Elite or???
  4. MommaBoston Win User

What controller you use?

We Use regular Controller, Elite and the Elite Series 2...My favorite is the Elite Series 2
  5. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Are next gen games enough to...

"eliteism (is that a word?)".

It is, but it's spelt 'elitism' : )
  6. letumexordo Win User

Lousy Buttons

I have had the elite 1 and now the elite 2 , so far no problems. 👍
    What is Elite 1 and Elite 2? Are you talking about XBox One joystick?
Thema:

Elite Contoller>Laptop?

1. Elite Contoller>Laptop? - Similar Threads - Elite Contoller>Laptop

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Issues With Rocket League

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Issues With Rocket League: Hello, So I am noticing that depending on if I tilt my controller one way or the other, it affects my screen when I play. So for instance, if I turn my controller 90 degrees to the right, the...
  3. My Elite Controller has triggers that are now wonky

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Elite Controller has triggers that are now wonky: Any recommendations on how to get it repaired? I went to my local MS Store, and they told me to buy a new one . . . gee, thanks. I've had this controller since June of 2018, and to have this...
  4. Xbox One Elite Controller 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller 2: Has anyone else who is also enrolled in the Xbox Insider Hub have issues with the controller after updates? I've had several instances where different controller buttons do not work at any given...
  5. Option to map multiple buttons to paddles on Elite Controller 2

in XboX Insiders
    Option to map multiple buttons to paddles on Elite Controller 2: Not sure if it ever has been asked but here I go. I bought an Elite Controller 2 a while ago and it's an excellent controller. However there is one feature lacking. The option to assign a...
  6. Xbox Elite 2 - Windows 10 - Won't connect after using USB cable

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite 2 - Windows 10 - Won't connect after using USB cable: Since it's not possible to configure my controller connected with Bluetooth I have to connect with the USB-C cable. It works like it should, I can configure the controller, but after I remove the...
  7. Elite series 2 controller button unresponsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller button unresponsive: I have had the new series 2 controller for 8 Weeks now and have been pleased with it, however the right button has become unresponsive, sometimes working and sometimes needing to really press down...
  8. series 2 elite controller case

in XBoX on Consoles
    series 2 elite controller case: Sometime last week, I sent in my series 2 elite controller so it can be replaced, because the one I had was having some issues. So sent it in with the case, and the box it came in. I did NOT put...
  9. Xbox one elite controller 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite controller 2: Has a new batch of the xbox one elite series 2 controller been released thats fixed the issues with it? 858640f1-4cf3-41d1-9fc8-b837c9417781
  10. Elite 2 controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite 2 controller: Is there any possibility that the elite 2 controller might be compatible with the new console coming out. I really want to get one of those controllers but cant see spending that kind of money if...