Elite controller 2 replacement parts

Discus and support Elite controller 2 replacement parts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi can someone point me in the direction of how to get replacement thumbsticks as ive lost one. I can see third party ones but to be honest id prefer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DefinitelyMayb3, May 23, 2020.

1. Elite controller 2 replacement parts

Hi can someone point me in the direction of how to get replacement thumbsticks as ive lost one. I can see third party ones but to be honest id prefer official xbox replacement. Any help would be great!

:)

DefinitelyMayb3, May 23, 2020
  2. Yoshiki-117 Win User

Hi,

Sorry to hear you lost one of your thumbstick.

I couldn't find the parts you're looking for on the Microsoft Store page so you might want to contact Xbox Support to see how they can assist you with this issue.

They are the best people to reach out to in these situations, hopefully they can help you out with this 😀
  3. Johnny Toonz Win User

Xbox Elite Controller 2 Shipping for Replacement

My xbox elite controller 2 had an issue and wasn't responding correctly so I filed a claim to receive a replacement. Now I need to ship the controller in order to receive the replacement but what do I include when I ship the controller? In the directions
    it says not to include removable parts but it is talking about the elite 1 and is not very clear.
    If part of the issue is with the removable parts place everything in a sealable bag such as a ziplock or if you have the original package still place everything back in the box and ship. If the only faulty part is the controller itself then just send the
    controller. I hope this was helpful for you in clearing up the instructions.
  4. EclecticGroove Win User

Xbox elite controller parts

5. TillerMcgee Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

elite controllers are a waste of money cause you cannot actually map anything its just replacing a controller button to a new part to a controller. garbage.
  6. PJSampogna Win User

Xbox one elite controller rubber grips coming off

I have 2 elite controller both have their gripes falling off and it not like u can just put it back on... when u try to it doesn't fit right almost as if the rubber part is too big and doesn't fit the controller.... 300$ on 2 elite controller and neither
    are close to a year old, Microsoft so be offering free replacement on their defective products especially when they themselves acknowledge that it's defective.... I want my 300$ back or 2 new elite controllerso with a lifetime quarentee..
Thema:

1. Elite controller 2 replacement parts - Similar Threads - Elite controller replacement

2. Elite Controller Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Replacement: My elite controller grips are falling off and the right bumper is starting to get harder to use. For the controller replacement is it free for the first time you want to replace it if not how much...
  3. Xbox Elite wireless controller grips... Replacement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite wireless controller grips... Replacement?: Ive been trying to get to speak to someone aboit the above but have been inable to. Its out of warranty, but is there really nothing I can do about this issue? Its a lot of money to spend on a...
  4. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 replacement info

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 replacement info: Hi everyone! I've just required a replacement order for my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 and I wanted to know what do I have to put inside the box. In the mail they sent to me it's said that I...
  5. Sent Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller In For Replacment and The case number info dissapeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller In For Replacment and The case number info dissapeared: I sent my xbox elite series 2 controller in on 4/21/2020 because my warranty expires today may4th, and there was a stick issue so i thought i might as well do it. My controller was pending...
  6. Xbox One X Product Scorpio Edition - Casing Replacement & Elite Controller Series 1 squeaky...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Product Scorpio Edition - Casing Replacement & Elite Controller Series 1 squeaky...: Hi there. I want to try and see how I can get the casing replaced for my Xbox One X - Project Scorpio Edition. My console fell recently and chipped the edge of the casing slightly. Also my elite...
  7. Elite Controller Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Replacement: Hi All, Recently sent off my, in warranty, Elite controller to Microsoft for repair/replacement due to stick drift. Received a replacement controller which arrived faulty, this controller also...
  8. Elite series 2 Controller replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 Controller replacement: i have sent my controller to be fixed and i see that its been sent back or a replacement and says in the tracking its been delivered but its not been delivered. who can i raise this with? thanks...
  9. Xbox Elite 2 Controller Repair Service/Replacement service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Controller Repair Service/Replacement service: My left thumbstick started drifting terribly last night. I got my controller on Christmas, so of course, it is outside of its pitiful 90 warranty period by a couple of weeks and now I'm stuck with...
  10. Replace Xbox Elite Controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Replace Xbox Elite Controller: The RB and LB on my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 barely work but externally the buttons are fine. I need a replacement for my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, where can i get one because i tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox elite controller 2 replacement parts