Elite controller 2 trigger stops not working

Discus and support Elite controller 2 trigger stops not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So the hair trigger lvl on my controller registers nothing no matter what I change it too on the app. the first and 2nd lvls if the trigger stop works... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheDugness, Nov 8, 2019 at 10:53 AM.

1. TheDugness
    TheDugness Guest

So the hair trigger lvl on my controller registers nothing no matter what I change it too on the app. the first and 2nd lvls if the trigger stop works fine. the third registers nothing no matter what I set the dead zones to. Is there anything I can try
    before i exchange this for another one?

:)

2. Kain3984 Win User

I contacted support who said they have had several reports of this issue and that it seems to be a hardware problem and they are aware of it. They are having me ship mine in for "repairs", whatever that means.
  3. kev edin Win User

Sometimes there is a we switch at the back that reduces the how far the trigger is pressed . Chechen there ok 👍
  4. KingOfTheRen Win User

Having the hair triggers set to the 3rd level on the new Series 2 Elite controller already makes it as responsive as can be so adjusting the dead zones doesn't apply as they're already maxed out.
  5. TheDugness Win User

Yes I have, I know not all games are functional with it however in the access app you can test if it registers any kind of button press and in the app it registers nothing which means it isnt functional period from what I can tell
  6. Betterix Win User

Id start by plugging it in to your computer and finding a controller tester on google. Yoy should be able to check that all button are indeed registering properly. If not if you got the warrenty replacing it should be simple
Thema:

1. Elite controller 2 trigger stops not working - Similar Threads - Elite controller trigger

2. Xbox Elite Controller 2 short trigger issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 short trigger issues: My controller doesn't activate the button when I have it set for the short triggers... Am I missing something obvious? 48cba656-079b-4843-9209-8bc754238f92
  3. Xbox one elite controller right trigger problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one elite controller right trigger problem: Hello, i bought an elite controller back in august and the first one i bought had a problem with the right trigger, it would get stuck when pressed it down, and it would make this very weird sound...
  4. Xbox elite controller with swapped cross and trigger?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite controller with swapped cross and trigger?: Is there some gamepad like Xbox elite but with NORMAL trigger cross position? 77528792-5321-496f-913e-30efd24fe662
  5. Please make the accessories app able to remap triggers on all controllers, not just elite ones

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make the accessories app able to remap triggers on all controllers, not just elite ones: I love SSX 3, and the backwards compatibility control scheme is completely messed up on the xbox one controller. The 2012 reboot did the controls perfectly on the one controller. I dont have an...
  6. XBOX One Elite Controller - How to Turn Hair Trigger Locks OFF

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX One Elite Controller - How to Turn Hair Trigger Locks OFF: Hi, first of all I would like to emphasize that I really love the XBOX One Elite controller. I paid a heavy price for the Elite controller, but it feels great in the hand, is durable, heavy and...
  7. Sniper rifles not working with elite controller set to hair trigger

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper rifles not working with elite controller set to hair trigger: So while playing Battlefield One. when I turn the right trigger to hair trigger mode sniper rifles no longer work. With it set to normal everything is fine. these are the only guns that I have a...
  8. Annoying Xbox Elite Controller issues - thumbstick pops out and wobbles and the triggers make ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Annoying Xbox Elite Controller issues - thumbstick pops out and wobbles and the triggers make ...: I have been using my Xbox Elite Controller for a bit now and I am enjoying it, but some issues have come up. I ignored them at first but they start to become quite annoying. Simply explained: the...
  9. Controller Elite Trigger Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Elite Trigger Problems: Hi to all, I have some problems with mi Elite controller. It works but the right trigger is constantly active without any press on it. What can be? I changed my right transistor but isn't he my...
  10. Elite Controller trigger setup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller trigger setup: I think I'm seeing a bug in the accessories app. I currently have 2 setups. One called "Overwatch" and one called "General". on Overwatch I have setup up the triggers to 0-5 for left and right...