Elite controller 2 trigger stops not working

Discus and support Elite controller 2 trigger stops not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So the hair trigger lvl on my controller registers nothing no matter what I change it too on the app. the first and 2nd lvls if the trigger stop works... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheDugness, Nov 8, 2019.

1. TheDugness
    TheDugness Guest

So the hair trigger lvl on my controller registers nothing no matter what I change it too on the app. the first and 2nd lvls if the trigger stop works fine. the third registers nothing no matter what I set the dead zones to. Is there anything I can try
    before i exchange this for another one?

:)

TheDugness, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Keo v2 Win User

Xbox One Controller Elite Series 2, trigger-stops

so basically, the way the trigger-stops work on the elite 1 is different than how it works on elite 2.

It's a little bit annoying to spend this much money for a "premium" controller and have these issues.

Anyhow thank you for the reply.
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello DJXCLUSIVE,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. This thread is a bit old, so it will be locked due to its age. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing this issue and any troubleshooting
    steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you. We will be happy to help you there!

Thanks again
  4. Kain3984 Win User

I contacted support who said they have had several reports of this issue and that it seems to be a hardware problem and they are aware of it. They are having me ship mine in for "repairs", whatever that means.
  5. JosemberG N Win User

se tiver na garantia aconselho levar para eles avaliar
  6. kev edin Win User

Sometimes there is a we switch at the back that reduces the how far the trigger is pressed . Chechen there ok 👍
Thema:

1. Elite controller 2 trigger stops not working - Similar Threads - Elite controller trigger

2. Elite controller series 2 trigger throw selection toggle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller series 2 trigger throw selection toggle: One of the small rubber covers on one of my trigger throw selection levers on the bottom of my elite series 2 fell off and i cannot find it. Im happy to pay for a replacement but cannot figure out...
  3. Faulty left trigger on Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Faulty left trigger on Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller: I was wondering what options I have with a faulty controller. I am a PC gamer exclusively, and I have the Xbox One Elite Series 2 controller. A few days ago the left trigger started to give some...
  4. Elite Controller V2 - Hair Trigger Lock Sleeves coming off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller V2 - Hair Trigger Lock Sleeves coming off: My Elite 2 controller is 8 months old. The left trigger sleeve repeatedly falls off and the switch is now jamming into my finger making it super uncomfortable. Can we get spares or a repair? For...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller hair trigger causing issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller hair trigger causing issues: I just got a new controller today. When I place the hair trigger in the third position, the farthest one down, it causes the left thumb stick to to go back up when I move it down. Additionally,...
  6. Elite 2 Controller right trigger and online service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller right trigger and online service: 1. right trigger is sticking when i press it 2. left stick is creaking sometimes, especially when i press it forward to the left and then all over to the right side 3. i can't start the online...
  7. Xbox Elite controller 2 audio feedback and right trigger is not quiet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite controller 2 audio feedback and right trigger is not quiet: hi whilst online other players are hearing feedback from me. i thought it was headset so replaced and it is still happening if i unplug and plug them back in again they are ok for a few minutes...
  8. Xbox Elite controller series 2 right trigger squeaking when set to lowest setting.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite controller series 2 right trigger squeaking when set to lowest setting.: I just received my second Elite controller series 2 yesterday. The first one's RT trigger makes a squeaking sound when pressed all the way down on the lowest setting. And it started after a week...
  9. X box elite controller series 2 trigger issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box elite controller series 2 trigger issues: I bought a X box elite controller 2 for Call of duty modern warfare. About 2 weeks ago I bought my first X box elite controller series 2 from Amazon. I put the hair triggers function on ( that...
  10. Xbox elite series 2 controller trigger sticking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller trigger sticking: Mum got me the xbox elite series 2 controller for Christmas , i have liked it so far untill today when one of the triggers started to stick when i tried to press it down, it is harder to push down...