Elite Controller 2 Warranty

Discus and support Elite Controller 2 Warranty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey there! So my Elite 2 controller has two separate issues and is well within the warranty period. I submitted and was approved for a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PennaMancer, Apr 8, 2021.

1. PennaMancer
    PennaMancer Guest

Hey there!

So my Elite 2 controller has two separate issues and is well within the warranty period.

I submitted and was approved for a repair/replacement under warranty.

My problem: The service order specifically lists one of the issues with the controller, but not the other. I did provide a brief description of both issues when I was requesting the service order, however I am not sure if that information will make it thru.

I'm unsure if my controller will be repaired and returned, or if I will be sent a controller that was returned by another person for repair. In either case, I want to be sure that both of my issues are noted and solved so that myself or whoever receives this controller in the future is not stuck with one of the two issues still present.

Could anyone provide insight into this conundrum for me?

:)

PennaMancer, Apr 8, 2021
  2. andrewGiorlando Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller

They recently extended the warranty for elite 2 to one year. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/controller/elite-controller-series-2-warranty . maybe this will help
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller

4. SwordofWhedon Win User

I want to know if my controller is under warranty

Controllers come with a 90 day warranty, except the Elite 2 which is one year.
  5. Frankalore the Merci Win User

Best xbox one controller?

I would recommend an Elite series 2 WITH A WARRANTY. The series 2 is a nice controller to own but has a history of breaking down at the worst times. If you get an extended warranty it will make the purchase worth it.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty

Hello zachariah535,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning more information about the warranty for the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. The Xbox Elite Series 2 controller has a warranty of 90 days. Users are able to purchase

an extended warranty for $20
    within the first 45 days of purchasing the controller. This extends the warranty time to three years. We hope this information helps
    zachariah535!
Thema:

1. Elite Controller 2 Warranty - Similar Threads - Elite Controller Warranty

2. Incorrect warranty length on Xbox Elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Incorrect warranty length on Xbox Elite controller: Hi, I purchased a brand new Elite series 2 controller yesterday from Amazon. I registered the device with my Microsoft account but the warranty length is too short. The Elite controllers are...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Replacement Under Warranty Also Faulty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Replacement Under Warranty Also Faulty: Hi there, I recently got my Elite Series 2 Controller replaced under warranty, however, this replacement is also faulty. The A button is difficult to press and make a successful input on-screen,...
  4. Xbox Elite 2 Controller Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Controller Warranty: Hi, I know if I buy from the Microsoft store, that i would get a 1 year warranty on the controller. But, if i were to buy from an official UK retailer online such as argos or GAME, would I...
  5. Warranty Order Canceled on an Elite controller, used wrong serial number when ordering...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty Order Canceled on an Elite controller, used wrong serial number when ordering...: As the subject says, I needed to get warranty work done on one of my controllers. I accidentally selected the wrong controller when I was setting up the service order resulting in the order...
  6. Controller elite series 2 warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller elite series 2 warranty: hello, my elite series 2 controller warranty expires on september, can i buy the 3 year warranty still? when i bought it i didnt buy it because i didnt know they were so flawed, now i sent mine to...
  7. Elite controller warranty

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite controller warranty: So I got an elite xbox controller in 2019 around december and it broke down during covid could i get it fix after covid when microsoft store open up? The controller broke down during warranty btw....
  8. Question about the warranty for Xbox Elite 2 controller, which has paddle problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about the warranty for Xbox Elite 2 controller, which has paddle problems: Hi all gamers, Suddenly I found my Xbox elite 2 gets the common problem that P1 and P3 cannot be clicked by long paddles. I have tried to ask for a warranty and it gave me two different...
  9. Extended warranty elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extended warranty elite controller series 2: Hi I am looking to buy the extended warranty for the elite series 2 controller but I can't find where I can purchase it? 009046af-5e23-4bf7-aa8d-2f30d6b11fb7
  10. Elite Controller Support Outside of Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Support Outside of Warranty: Hi guys. I became interested/intrigued by the Xbox Elite line of controllers a couple of years ago when I heard one of my favorite video game reviewers lavish the product line with praise,...