Elite controller and Bose

Discus and support Elite controller and Bose in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since my update this morning my Bose qc30 headphones no longer working. The sound options no longer present. When I switch to a regular Xbox x... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jayillmatic, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Elite controller and Bose

Since my update this morning my Bose qc30 headphones no longer working. The sound options no longer present. When I switch to a regular Xbox x controller with the same headphone and same cable it works flawlessly. This was working perfectly until this update.

submitted by /u/Jayillmatic
    [link] [comments]

/u/Jayillmatic, Sep 21, 2019
  2. DR1FTER22 Win User

Is it possible to let Xbox one support Bose C5 speaker???

yes. i got the adapter for the xbox one remote and bought a 3.5 mm audio cable (male to male) and connect it to the input on the bose companion 5 round audio control and you can hear the xbox one audio coming from the bose companion 5
  3. OG Pooh Win User

BOSE designed 370Z

BOSE?... No thanks. I will take the car & repaint it if there are any BOSE logos on it though.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

bose QC35 & Elite Controller works only left ear

Hi Arturs,

Thanks for your post. You could attempt to use an optical to auxiliary adapter with your headset; although this would reduce functionality with the microphone it may allow you to use your headphones. Since on the forums are unable to change software that
    could be affecting use of your headphones, it would be good to suggest this to our
    Xbox Ideas page since you've noted that this issue has been experienced by others.

I hope this helps.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Arturs,

There isn't a developer mode on the controllers. There have been issues after updates with the 3.5mm jack messing up. This is the reason we suggest the adapter. As the adapter plugs into the controller via micro USB, a sturdier connection.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Arturs Soms Win User

Hello, I'm wondering is there any way to enable development mode on the controller?

I could try to debug this issue.
Thema:

Elite controller and Bose

1. Elite controller and Bose - Similar Threads - Elite controller Bose

2. Xbox One Elite Controller (BROKEN)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller (BROKEN): I bought an Xbox One Elite Controller and not long after using it the Right Bumper falls off and cant be put back in. When I go to see if i can get it repaired or replaced its out of warranty and...
  3. Xbox elite controller sounds

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox elite controller sounds: i cant hear the voice chat in games with my elite controller but i can hear them with my normal ones.i used two headphones.this is after i used the streaming on my laptop.please help...
  4. Elite controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite controller: I was just wondering does the first elite controller's thumbsticks match with the new elite series 2 controller? I was looking at the new controller and i saw that it doesnt have the same kind...
  5. elite controller has stick drift,

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite controller has stick drift,: ok, so i already had to replace the triggers myself, so therefore i do not have the serial number. is there anyway to get a replacement for my elite controller since they ALL eventually **** up...
  6. Elite Controller Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Warranty: Hi, my elite controller's left stick is defective, and in every game or apps including netflix, which proves the problem is not from the games settings. In my user manual, it is mentioned that the...
  7. Elite Controller (Gears of War Edition) Peeling and Stick Drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller (Gears of War Edition) Peeling and Stick Drift: So, on a multiple gaming sites, many owners of these limited edition controllers have had good experiences with Microsoft repairing them even after warranty. I'm hoping for the same! My red GoW...
  8. bose QC35 & Elite Controller works only left ear

in XBoX on Consoles
    bose QC35 & Elite Controller works only left ear: Split from this thread. Hi, Works only left ear on my bose qc35 ii (i don't need microphone) using xbox elite controller. I found this solution and this works for me. But this solution...
  9. Xbox One Elite Controller & Bose QC35II

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller & Bose QC35II: Hey folks, Was hoping to find some solutions for a problem that seems to be common, but widespread across multiple layers of forum posts. My Bose QC35 II headset will not play game audio, game...
  10. XBox Elite Controller and Bose QC15

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Elite Controller and Bose QC15: I have an Xbox elite controller and am looking for just game audio out of the 3.5 jack with my Bose QC15 headphones. I can't seem to get any audio to come through the headphones, but the...