Elite Controller Constant Vibrating from Left Main

Discus and support Elite Controller Constant Vibrating from Left Main in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This issue started only recently. It feels like maybe the vibrator is knocked loose, but I can't tell for sure. I'm pretty sure it's the left main,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Xzanatos, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Xzanatos
    Xzanatos Guest

This issue started only recently. It feels like maybe the vibrator is knocked loose, but I can't tell for sure. I'm pretty sure it's the left main, because when I go into the elite controller options to turn all the vibrations on the active profiles to
    0, when I click from point to point on left main it actually briefly stops vibrating, as opposed to vibrates at the new setting strength like it normally does. Thoughts?

:)

Xzanatos, Sep 13, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Xzanatos

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for clarity on what to do when an Elite Controller starts acting strangely like this. I can totally understand how this could be perplexing. In this instance, I would suggest trying to

update the controller
    to see if that helps. If the issue persists, then it would indeed seem that your controller is in

need of replacement

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know how that helped.

Thanks!
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

XBox One Stream from Win10 - Vibrate stuck when connected to PC via Micro-USB

If controller vibrations are distracting or make it hard to use your controller, you can adjust their intensity or turn them off completely.

To change vibration, download the Xbox Accessories app from the Microsoft Store. Then, plug in your controller, open the app, and select
    Configure.

• For an Xbox Elite Controller, select the configuration profile you want to change. Then select
      Edit > Vibration and move the sliders to adjust vibration settings.
    • For the Xbox Wireless Controller, select Turn on vibration to turn controller vibration on or off.
  4. baltyofgod Win User

Vibration

Change controller vibration on Xbox One
    Press the Xbox button to open the Panel, then select System > Settings.
    Select Accessibility > Controller, then select Vibration Settings.
    Choose the controller you want to edit and select Configure.
    For an Elite Xbox controller, select the configuration profile you want to edit. Then Select Edit > Vibrate and move scrollable sliders to adjust vibration settings.
    For the Xbox Wireless controller, select Enable Vibration to turn controller vibration on or off.
  5. Vertigo057 Win User

Are the more recent Xbox One controllers of better quality?

I can't speak to the builds of the newer controllers, but one of my primary controllers (besides my Elite) is from 2016. It's been rock solid with the only thing wrong with it is the vibration feedback is gotten weak.
  6. Demented Dame Win User

Giving Moxxi a tip.

I haven't tipped her enough to get the guns, but my controller was vibrating like that too- constant. I don't remember having a "special gun" equipped, but I do remember that after about an hour or so of constant vibrating that
    my hands began feeling a little numb!! Any how, Moxxii"s guns sound pretty nice, thanks for the info! :)
Thema:

1. Elite Controller Constant Vibrating from Left Main - Similar Threads - Elite Controller Constant

2. The Xbox Elite controller cannot be updated (Message: There was a problem updating your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox Elite controller cannot be updated (Message: There was a problem updating your...: The Xbox Elite controller cannot be updated (error). In console gives error after reaching 100% while in Windows 10 app gives error after reaching 45%. In both cases the progress is frozen for...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller 2 Not Working On PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 Not Working On PC: Hello, I bought the xbox elite controller series 2. It was working great on my pc the first week. Now the the home button is flashing white. It shows it is connected to pc via bluetooth. I...
  4. About the cable connection of the elite 2 controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    About the cable connection of the elite 2 controller: Can I use a usb2.0 type-c to usb-A cable to connect my elite 2 controller to the console? 8c09b2aa-76eb-432a-acab-08089566712c
  5. Xbox Elite Controller 2 Right Trigger Squeaking when the hair trigger is set to lowest setting.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 Right Trigger Squeaking when the hair trigger is set to lowest setting.: I am having squeaking issues with my new Elite controller 2. The right trigger, which is used the most, squeaks when pushing it when it is set on the lowest setting. If I put it on the middle or...
  6. Elite Controller V2 D/C..?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller V2 D/C..?: has anyone else experienced this where your NEW Elite controller V2 just keeps randomly D/C during games ? is there any known solutions? is microsoft aware of this problem? any information...
  7. Left Stick nearly constantly moves up without input. Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left Stick nearly constantly moves up without input. Elite Controller: I've only had this controller for a little while, it was a warranty replacement of my first Elite controller, which I had for years with no problems. This one has never been dropped and seen...
  8. Left Stick nearly constantly moves up without input. Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left Stick nearly constantly moves up without input. Elite Controller: I've only had this controller for a little while, it was a warranty replacement of my first Elite controller, which I had for years with no problems. This one has never been dropped and seen...
  9. Xbox One Elite Controller Disconnects Constantly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Disconnects Constantly: I have an elite controller that constantly disconnects. I thought the controller was going bad (had it for a couple years) so I bought a new one. Still having the same issue. I have read this may...
  10. Xbox Wireless Adapter losing connection constantly (Elite Controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter losing connection constantly (Elite Controller): First off the Xbox Accessories app is terrible, it takes forever and half the time I only get the "Connect a controller" screen when the controller has already been paired. I can't even get...