Elite Controller Constant Vibrating from Left Main

Discus and support Elite Controller Constant Vibrating from Left Main in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This issue started only recently. It feels like maybe the vibrator is knocked loose, but I can't tell for sure. I'm pretty sure it's the left main,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Xzanatos, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Xzanatos
    Xzanatos Guest

This issue started only recently. It feels like maybe the vibrator is knocked loose, but I can't tell for sure. I'm pretty sure it's the left main, because when I go into the elite controller options to turn all the vibrations on the active profiles to
    0, when I click from point to point on left main it actually briefly stops vibrating, as opposed to vibrates at the new setting strength like it normally does. Thoughts?

:)

Xzanatos, Sep 13, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Xzanatos

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for clarity on what to do when an Elite Controller starts acting strangely like this. I can totally understand how this could be perplexing. In this instance, I would suggest trying to

update the controller
    to see if that helps. If the issue persists, then it would indeed seem that your controller is in

need of replacement

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know how that helped.

Thanks!
  3. StucK Erwin Win User

Controller elite 2

The left main vibration is doing a metallic noise, I’ve tested it via the control panel and there is a Difference between the left and right, also this noise wasn’t there before
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

XBox One Stream from Win10 - Vibrate stuck when connected to PC via Micro-USB

If controller vibrations are distracting or make it hard to use your controller, you can adjust their intensity or turn them off completely.

To change vibration, download the Xbox Accessories app from the Microsoft Store. Then, plug in your controller, open the app, and select
    Configure.

• For an Xbox Elite Controller, select the configuration profile you want to change. Then select
      Edit > Vibration and move the sliders to adjust vibration settings.
    • For the Xbox Wireless Controller, select Turn on vibration to turn controller vibration on or off.
  5. baltyofgod Win User

Vibration

Change controller vibration on Xbox One
    Press the Xbox button to open the Panel, then select System > Settings.
    Select Accessibility > Controller, then select Vibration Settings.
    Choose the controller you want to edit and select Configure.
    For an Elite Xbox controller, select the configuration profile you want to edit. Then Select Edit > Vibrate and move scrollable sliders to adjust vibration settings.
    For the Xbox Wireless controller, select Enable Vibration to turn controller vibration on or off.
  6. Vertigo057 Win User

Are the more recent Xbox One controllers of better quality?

I can't speak to the builds of the newer controllers, but one of my primary controllers (besides my Elite) is from 2016. It's been rock solid with the only thing wrong with it is the vibration feedback is gotten weak.
Thema:

1. Elite Controller Constant Vibrating from Left Main - Similar Threads - Elite Controller Constant

2. Elite 2 controller return - appears to have gone missing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller return - appears to have gone missing?: So I'm trying to chase where my controller return is before my repair order expires in 2 days time now - and the support system is insistant on only telling me to post here or talk to an xbox...
  3. Elite controller 2 is a scam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller 2 is a scam: I have currently already replaced my elite controller from warranty and both of them ended up with faulty left analog sticks and troublesome A buttons. First time i just replaced and assumed it...
  4. Is the elite 2 controller worth getting?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is the elite 2 controller worth getting?: A question that many have asked. Let me answer it for you. Absolutely not. I've stuck by xbox since the halo days, I own over 245 digital games, got the original elite controller, and have...
  5. Xbox One Elite 2 controller disconnecting constantly

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Elite 2 controller disconnecting constantly: I have an Xbox One Elite Series 2 controller connected to my laptop via the official Xbox controller wireless adapter. Everything was working fine until today, when it keeps dropping connection...
  6. Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2 Right Analogue Stick constantly in an up position...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2 Right Analogue Stick constantly in an up position...: Hi, I have the Elite series 2 controller which is amazing however im having problems selecting things on the menus screens. i have to tap A a fair bit to get it to register so i went onto the...
  7. Left Stick nearly constantly moves up without input. Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left Stick nearly constantly moves up without input. Elite Controller: I've only had this controller for a little while, it was a warranty replacement of my first Elite controller, which I had for years with no problems. This one has never been dropped and seen...
  8. Left Stick nearly constantly moves up without input. Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left Stick nearly constantly moves up without input. Elite Controller: I've only had this controller for a little while, it was a warranty replacement of my first Elite controller, which I had for years with no problems. This one has never been dropped and seen...
  9. Xbox One Elite Controller Disconnects Constantly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Disconnects Constantly: I have an elite controller that constantly disconnects. I thought the controller was going bad (had it for a couple years) so I bought a new one. Still having the same issue. I have read this may...
  10. Xbox Wireless Adapter losing connection constantly (Elite Controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter losing connection constantly (Elite Controller): First off the Xbox Accessories app is terrible, it takes forever and half the time I only get the "Connect a controller" screen when the controller has already been paired. I can't even get...