Elite controller drift fix

Discus and support Elite controller drift fix in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How best can i fix my elite controller drift stick 8d051624-371a-406c-85e1-95614a0502be Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by superalpha1, Jul 30, 2019.

1. superalpha1
    superalpha1 Guest

How best can i fix my elite controller drift stick

:)

superalpha1, Jul 30, 2019
  2. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

The solutions are to send him in assistance if under warranty, https://support.xbox.com
    it is a very widespread problem, I hope so much that the next generation will resolve itself
  3. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Hopefully with the series 2 coming out they will have fixed these issues. Otherwise I’m not buying.
  4. NFR Yearwood Win User

How old is your controller ?

Ive had 5 elite controllers,all of them eventually suffered from stick drift,i tried many recalibration,tried updating the controllers with no luck,from my experience there was no easy fix and any fix would entail the controller to be stripped down to be
    repaired.

Luckily i had purchased extra cover as 2 of them were outside of the manufacture warranty for replacement.

If its under 1year old and you have proof of purchase maybe the shop you bought it from can help.

All of my controllers that were suffering stick drift were replaced via the shop i bought them from
  5. superalpha1 Win User

Thanks so much. I will try that.
  6. Edgarour Win User

Czech tips on YouTube, you would be surprised
Thema:

1. Elite controller drift fix - Similar Threads - Elite controller drift

2. Elite series one controller stick drift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite series one controller stick drift: My controller is out of warranty and has developed stick drift, it feels like the joystick module has damaged parts(sensor wheel ?) Does micro soft repair controllers/ do they sell parts? What...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller 2 Connectivity/drifting issue (on PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 Connectivity/drifting issue (on PC): Hey guys, i'm not entirely sure how to describe the issue on my xbox one elite 2 controller but my character in FF14 on PC seems to move in a random direction for about 3 seconds every 15-20...
  4. Xbox Elite Controller Drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Drift: My Xbox elite controller of 11 months has been having a stick drift problem for a few months now. On my right stick, it drifts slowly but surely to the right. Any answers to resolve this issue...
  5. Elite Controller Series 2 comes with built-in Stick Drift (worse than Series 1)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 comes with built-in Stick Drift (worse than Series 1): I bought a brand new Elite Series 2 controller. I tested min. possible deadzone of the sticks before any drift appears in Battlefield V & test software on PC. The controller comes with drift...
  6. New Elite Series 2 Controller Stick Drift like the Series 1 ! WHY !? Unbelievable !

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Elite Series 2 Controller Stick Drift like the Series 1 ! WHY !? Unbelievable !: Dear Microsoft. I can't believe what is happening. Analogue Stick Drift AGAIN ! After 3 faulty Series 1 Elite Controllers I said to myself that I will never buy something like this from you...
  7. Stick drift and thumbstick rubber wearing off on xbox elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stick drift and thumbstick rubber wearing off on xbox elite controller: I would like a repair/replacement for my xbox one elite controller because the left stick is drifting. I can't contact microsoft support because the AI is really messed up, so I ask for help...
  8. elite controller has stick drift,

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite controller has stick drift,: ok, so i already had to replace the triggers myself, so therefore i do not have the serial number. is there anyway to get a replacement for my elite controller since they ALL eventually **** up...
  9. Elite Controller (Gears of War Edition) Peeling and Stick Drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller (Gears of War Edition) Peeling and Stick Drift: So, on a multiple gaming sites, many owners of these limited edition controllers have had good experiences with Microsoft repairing them even after warranty. I'm hoping for the same! My red GoW...
  10. Xbox elite controller- Stick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller- Stick drift: Hello, My elite controller has the known stick drift issue and I've only purchased it new within the last year but is showing out of warranty. Please issue a replacement or refurbished...