Elite controller drift fix

Discus and support Elite controller drift fix in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How best can i fix my elite controller drift stick 8d051624-371a-406c-85e1-95614a0502be Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by superalpha1, Jul 30, 2019.

1. superalpha1
    superalpha1 Guest

How best can i fix my elite controller drift stick

:)

superalpha1, Jul 30, 2019
  2. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

The solutions are to send him in assistance if under warranty, https://support.xbox.com
    it is a very widespread problem, I hope so much that the next generation will resolve itself
  3. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Hopefully with the series 2 coming out they will have fixed these issues. Otherwise I’m not buying.
  4. NFR Yearwood Win User

How old is your controller ?

Ive had 5 elite controllers,all of them eventually suffered from stick drift,i tried many recalibration,tried updating the controllers with no luck,from my experience there was no easy fix and any fix would entail the controller to be stripped down to be
    repaired.

Luckily i had purchased extra cover as 2 of them were outside of the manufacture warranty for replacement.

If its under 1year old and you have proof of purchase maybe the shop you bought it from can help.

All of my controllers that were suffering stick drift were replaced via the shop i bought them from
  5. superalpha1 Win User

Thanks so much. I will try that.
  6. Edgarour Win User

Czech tips on YouTube, you would be surprised
Thema:

1. Elite controller drift fix - Similar Threads - Elite controller drift

2. Xbox controller drift, on an elite controller!?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox controller drift, on an elite controller!?: Hi, my name is jack and i have a HUGE problem with my xbox elite controller. The left stick is drifting forward constantly and i’ve tried the solutions without going against warranty (even though...
  3. Drifting Elite Controller only in Hitman 1 and 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Drifting Elite Controller only in Hitman 1 and 2?: Hi there, I have an Xbox one Elite controller. Seems to work fine in all other games, or at least I don’t notice the drift even having tried to get it to drift in other games and it doesn’t seem...
  4. Elite Controller Drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Drift: My Elite Controller has started to drift to the right. I have the Deadzone low and the sensitivity just above Medium. on most fps' If I move slightly left/right it will not return to dead center....
  5. Xbox elite controller stick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller stick drift: My xbox elite controller is having severe left stick drift. I have had this before with my previous controller which microsoft replaced. I was hoping to do the same thing again, but the virtual...
  6. The replacement promotion for the elite controller and the known stick drift issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The replacement promotion for the elite controller and the known stick drift issue.: I will start by saying I understand they give you a year from the date of activation to claim this promotion and in my case, I procrastinated a bit. I also have quite a bit to take care of day to...
  7. Xbox One Elite Controller (V1 and sadly V2) stick drift

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Elite Controller (V1 and sadly V2) stick drift: Hi there, over the years I bought 2 first generation Xbox One Elite Controllers. At both old ones the shoulder bridge for LB and RB broke after some usage. This is known issue can be fixed with...
  8. Elite controller drifting and unresponsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller drifting and unresponsive: Hi I purchased an Xbox One Elite Controller for my Son for Christmas. I bought it through Amazon and they have provided Xbox's contact details for technical support. For the last 2 months it...
  9. Drift on elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Drift on elite controller: Hi I have recently acquired an elite xbox one controller. It does not have any warranty but is still in very good condition with the original box and instructions. I have only had it for a week...
  10. which elite controller drift and button turboing

in XBoX on Consoles
    which elite controller drift and button turboing: recently my elite co roller has begun experiencing right thumbstick drift. additionally it is almost impossible to move round the menus with precision as it races off. finally in destiny2 I cannot...