elite controller exchange (series 2)(under warranty)

Discus and support elite controller exchange (series 2)(under warranty) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am exchanging my Xbox controller for a new one but I don't know what I am supposed to put in the box. like do i send the controllers with bubble wrap... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by aydanpatel, Apr 17, 2020.

1. aydanpatel
    aydanpatel Guest

I am exchanging my Xbox controller for a new one but I don't know what I am supposed to put in the box. like do i send the controllers with bubble wrap and no joysticks or dpad or do i put it in its cloth case.

:)

aydanpatel, Apr 17, 2020
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

It should be included in the warranty information as what to put in the box. I would keep all of the accessories and put the controller in the box. You can choose to package it with material, but take everything off and send it bare.

That said, again, default to what the details say with the information they sent. It should have what to expect and send.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Just put the controller body in. Keep the paddles, thumbsticks, charger, cable and case.
  4. S9H9 Win User

100% try and protect it the best you can
  5. AlessiaPace Win User

Usually it is written in the email you receive when you submit the warranty claim.

I suggest taking a look a that.

If I am not mistaken you should only send the controller with no extra accessory.

Make sure to wrap it well and put it in a box that doesn't give away its content. :)
  6. D3TERMINED HERO Win User

I have exchanged one of these before, from my understanding, so long as you send back everything that came in the box you should not run into any issues. this includes everything in the box, thumbsticks, additional d-pad etc. if you forget the cloth the
    pieces came in then no big deal so long as the main components are there.
Thema:

1. elite controller exchange (series 2)(under warranty) - Similar Threads - elite controller exchange

2. xbox elite 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite 2 controller: hello, sorry I figured that this category fitted the best but I may be wrong. I bought an xbox elite 2 controller from Jb hifi last December and have just noticed that there is a significant...
  3. Elite 2 controller return - appears to have gone missing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller return - appears to have gone missing?: So I'm trying to chase where my controller return is before my repair order expires in 2 days time now - and the support system is insistant on only telling me to post here or talk to an xbox...
  4. Elite controller 2 is a scam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller 2 is a scam: I have currently already replaced my elite controller from warranty and both of them ended up with faulty left analog sticks and troublesome A buttons. First time i just replaced and assumed it...
  5. Is the elite 2 controller worth getting?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is the elite 2 controller worth getting?: A question that many have asked. Let me answer it for you. Absolutely not. I've stuck by xbox since the halo days, I own over 245 digital games, got the original elite controller, and have...
  6. Xbox Elite Controller will not connect VIA usb or Bluetooth to my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller will not connect VIA usb or Bluetooth to my pc: While it works just fine with the Xbox, It will not work on pc what so ever. Will not show up under bluetooth and when plugged in Windows 10 1909 will does not recognize the device. Giving the...
  7. elite controller exchange (series 2)(under warranty)

in XBoX Accessibility
    elite controller exchange (series 2)(under warranty): I am exchanging my Xbox controller for a new one but I don't know what I am supposed to put in the box. like do i send the controllers with bubble wrap and no joysticks or dpad or do i put it in...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller want exchange or refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller want exchange or refund: So I've had this controller for awhile now and I noticed the day I got it my buttons would sometimes not work correctly. This is mostly apparent when sending Xbox messages or during quick time...
  9. Xbox elite controller repair, received broken controller in exchange

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller repair, received broken controller in exchange: i recently sent my Elite wireless controller to microsoft for a repair and service, due to faulty grips. I now have a new controller however the entire D-pad doesn't work, but i cant seem to start...
  10. Sending elite controller back for exchange/repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sending elite controller back for exchange/repair.: Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any experience doing this, It doesn't have to be a controller, anything really. I've had to send my Elite controller in, was told I'd get a replacement. Now On...