Elite Controller (Gears of War Edition) Peeling and Stick Drift

Discus and support Elite Controller (Gears of War Edition) Peeling and Stick Drift in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, on a multiple gaming sites, many owners of these limited edition controllers have had good experiences with Microsoft repairing them even after... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MixoIydian, Oct 6, 2019.

1. MixoIydian
    MixoIydian Guest

So, on a multiple gaming sites, many owners of these limited edition controllers have had good experiences with Microsoft repairing them even after warranty.

I'm hoping for the same!

My red GoW elite controller has peeling rubber grips and some pretty gnarly stick drift, anyone had luck getting through to customer service for help? I've tried contacting xbox a few times, but theres seems to be, um, a bit of a language barrier.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

:)

MixoIydian, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Ch1ps Win User

Word of warning in relation to the GoW Elite controller... they're impossible to find and odds are if you send it in, you will get back a regular Elite controller...

Just something to be aware of.
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

4. MixoIydian Win User

Word of warning in relation to the GoW Elite controller... they're impossible to find and odds are if you send it in, you will get back a regular Elite controller...

Just something to be aware of.
    Youch. Seriously? Definitely dont want that.
  5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

6. Anhur_XB Win User

Elite Controllers

Great idea but executed poorly.

Grips peel by the 3 month mark.

Stick tension is so low that the longer sticks are a detriment to your aim.

Lost my first elite by month 9 or so to stick drift.
Thema:

1. Elite Controller (Gears of War Edition) Peeling and Stick Drift - Similar Threads - Elite Controller Gears

2. Gears of War Limited Edition Elite Controller

in XBoX Rewards
    Gears of War Limited Edition Elite Controller: i have never seen this Gears of War Limited Edition Elite Controller you have for 5000 vip gems on the rewards page all of a sudden but is there a way i can buy it for $200? as i can't find it...
  3. Xbox one Elite controller Gears of war edition ( RB LB broken )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Elite controller Gears of war edition ( RB LB broken ): hi , i have a problem with my elite gears of war edition controller thats the RB buttom is broken I try to find another rb bottom with gears of war edition but nah didn’t find . Hope you will...
  4. Where i can buy xbox one Gears of war ELITE wireless controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where i can buy xbox one Gears of war ELITE wireless controller: Hi ,i need to know where i can buy a new xbox one wireless "ELITE" CONTROLLER OF GEAR OF WARS, i can't find it, I LIVE IN PUERTO RICO WE ARE PART OF U.S.A BUT THE GAME STOP STORES ARE GONE HERE...
  5. Gears of War Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears of War Elite Controller: I had bought the Gears of War Xbox One Bundle that came with a custom elite controller way back when it released. Being so, I had been using the elite controller a lot, and it has started to have...
  6. The right bumper of my gears 4 elite controller is broken, what can I do ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    The right bumper of my gears 4 elite controller is broken, what can I do ??: Hello everyone ! The right bumper of my limited Gears 4 elite controller is broken, what can I do ?? ... My controller didnt fall on the floor, and I didnt trow it away in a rage quit moment, it...
  7. Gears of war elite controller A button fault?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears of war elite controller A button fault?: Hi, I have a Gears of War 4 Elite controller where all works perfect but I have noticed the A button sometimes does not respond unless you press slightly harder (1 in 20 presses). Looking further...
  8. Gears of war elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears of war elite controller: bought on release day and within first two weeks i noticed the right stick had a drift issue slightly down and wouldnt stay centered so i had to start an exchange and microsoft asked that i pay...
  9. Gears of War Elite Controller Left thumbstick loose?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears of War Elite Controller Left thumbstick loose?: Hi All, I have had 4 Gears of War Elite controllers, and all of which have had something different wrong with them. The first had a left stick which would not centre and thumbsticks which seemed...
  10. Gears of War 4 LE Elite controller mic problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears of War 4 LE Elite controller mic problem: Hi everyone. My Gears of War 4 Elite LE Controller was delivered yesterday, direct from Sydney Microsoft Store. My one problem is, is that my working Xbox One stereo headset unit with mic is not...