elite controller has stick drift,

Discus and support elite controller has stick drift, in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ok, so i already had to replace the triggers myself, so therefore i do not have the serial number. is there anyway to get a replacement for my elite... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kyle snyder, Oct 9, 2019.

1. kyle snyder
    kyle snyder Guest

ok, so i already had to replace the triggers myself, so therefore i do not have the serial number. is there anyway to get a replacement for my elite controller since they ALL eventually **** up with stick drift? $150 and these need replaced so often, no
    wonder series 2 is coming out...

is there ANYTHING i can do now my serial number is gone, because of a previous replacement part

:)

kyle snyder, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Blueheart14 Win User

Elite controller stick drift

The problem is not just the on elite 2 controllers its a issue with all controllers that use the PDP program because i have 3 afterglow controllers that have problems with joy stick drift i also have 2 power A controllers that have problems with joy stick
    drift as well and my brother has an elite 2 series controller that also has the same problem
  3. ruger280 Win User

controller drift

That is strange. I've only ever had stick drift on my old 360 controllers. I don't know if the standard Xbox one controllers have it, but the Xbox Elite controller sticks can be adjusted to have dead zones to avoid drift. Check in the Xbox Accessories
    app if you can adjust it for normal controllers.
    Have my elite controller set up and still drifts. Can't do standard controller. Did notice they drift worse on any COD.
  4. Kalmarn Win User

Why does a standard Xbox controller not have stick deadzone configuration?

Deadzones aren't really intended to fix stick drift. Stick drift is a fault that needs repairing.

And the customisation is another reason to buy the Elite. They need to make it different from the standard controller.
  5. officialSp777 Win User

Microsoft Says Xbox One S Has the Best Controller Ever Made!

I really like the XB1 controllers however they are not as durable as the 360 as my Xbox one controller has stick drift. And I've also heard people having issues with elite controllers breaking too
  6. sandy the hippy Win User

Yups, as stated above, you're not gonna get replacement. I don't understand why you would go down the route of self repair the first time, thus imcalidatimg any warrenty you may have had,then expect replacement for this fault.
Thema:

1. elite controller has stick drift, - Similar Threads - elite controller has

2. Xbox Elite 2 controller still has poor quality manufacturing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 controller still has poor quality manufacturing...: Hi, I would like to create a discussion highlighting the fact that the Microsoft Xbox Elite 2 controllers are still not improved enough over the Xbox Elite original controller to warrant the...
  3. Has the Xbox elite controller series 2 been fixed yet

in XboX Insiders
    Has the Xbox elite controller series 2 been fixed yet: Would like to know if any of the mods here could give insight on this. Tired of buying 150-200 dollar controllers from microsoft that don’t work out of box and getting a refurbished one in return...
  4. Xbox Elite 2 Controller has multi-directional stick drift on right thumbstick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Controller has multi-directional stick drift on right thumbstick: My Xbox Elite controller 2. I've only had used my controller for the last 4 days, and noticed the right thumbstick to be a bit wobbly while playing call of duty modern warfare. This issue cause...
  5. Elite series 2 controller - Vibration has stopped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller - Vibration has stopped: Hi, the vibration has stopped. Its a 'day one' edition controller bought direct from Microsoft. Pre-order June '19. Delivered around 3-6th Nov '19. In the settings i can still test the triggers...
  6. My xbox elite controller's serial number has to letters in it, so I can't register it on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controller's serial number has to letters in it, so I can't register it on...: I can't input letters into the device registry input on the Microsoft site. This is very frustrating as my controller is not working correctly after only 2 weeks of using it. Its a $150 dollar...
  7. Xbox elite controller (1) has a thumbstick issue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller (1) has a thumbstick issue...: Hello all, So I've noticed a decline in the way the left thumbstick has been working. It used to be okay and then slowly has gotten worse to the point where I don't even play games because it...
  8. My Elite Controller has triggers that are now wonky

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Elite Controller has triggers that are now wonky: Any recommendations on how to get it repaired? I went to my local MS Store, and they told me to buy a new one . . . gee, thanks. I've had this controller since June of 2018, and to have this...
  9. Series 2 Elite Controller Issue. Curious if anyone else has had a similar experience.

in XBoX on Windows
    Series 2 Elite Controller Issue. Curious if anyone else has had a similar experience.: I got my first Series 2 Elite Controller on Monday (11/4) and was super excited to start using it as I used the first one a lot. I had to replace the first series controller multiple times because...
  10. Has Elite 2 controller solved the problem of rubber hand grips peeling off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has Elite 2 controller solved the problem of rubber hand grips peeling off?: I have lost count of the number of times I have replaced my Elite 1 via Best Buy warranty for this problem. Pretty sad for a controller that costs almost $200. ae035936-411e-4428-85dd-58ba4371e984