Elite Controller - Joystick Modules

Discus and support Elite Controller - Joystick Modules in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I own the Microsoft Elite controller series 1 (model 1698). The joystick modules will be replaced, so I’m curious if the Elite controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Phnuff, Jul 1, 2020 at 12:03 PM.

1. Phnuff
    Phnuff Guest

Hello,

I own the Microsoft Elite controller series 1 (model 1698). The joystick modules will be replaced, so I’m curious if the Elite controller series 2’s joystick modules, purchased separately, would be compatible replacements.

:)

1 person likes this.
  2. oTYLERxDURDENo Win User

Xbox controller drifting

Drift is just wear and tear on the copper contacts in the joystick module it is not only Xbox controllers that do it. I have been repairing arcade joysticks since the early 90s for this same issue. sadly it just happens... even to my elite controller and
    if you are out of warranty and are tech savvy a quick google or youtube search will show you how and where to install new joystick modules.
  3. Winryy Win User

Elite Controller 2 Thumbstick Phantom Input Help

You can buy the module for the joystick on ebay/amazon.

I did it myself on the first Elite and it works well now.
  4. Storyville-[xboxvenu Win User

Xbox one controller won't stop scrolling

It sounds like you have the same problem I experienced with my Elite controller. There is a control module that senses the position of the joystick and I'm learning online the Microsoft Xbox controllers are notorious for these modules failing. Depending
    on the severity, it can make the controller no longer usable. My call just now with Microsoft support ended with, "Please post your problem to the forum as your controller is no longer under warranty." It is less than a year old and now I have a $150 paper
    weight.....
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

modified joystick control

Modified joystick control? This feature have ELITE Gamepad.
  6. STF le hot Win User

Right stick keeps looking up! HELP!

What should i do i have a elite controller and the two joystick drift ...help me
Thema:

1. Elite Controller - Joystick Modules - Similar Threads - Elite Controller Joystick

2. Xbox One Wireless Elite Controller Joystick Drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Wireless Elite Controller Joystick Drift: I have encountered an error with my xbox one wireless elite controller. On my right stick the controller drifts up with no input from me. I suspected that it might be sticky so i cleansed it with...
  3. My Elite 2 Controller is getting WORSE than drift on the left joystick. Is there a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite 2 Controller is getting WORSE than drift on the left joystick. Is there a way to...: I have used this controller for 10-20 hours a month on weekends. It has not been dropped or abused in any way. When I open the joystick reconfigurer in the Xbox>Settings>Accessories menu, it...
  4. Joysticks on elite controller 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Joysticks on elite controller 2: I game alot and i always manage to brake my joysticks from gaming to hard are the elite controller 2 joysticks stronger? 0a84c82d-f710-4ee2-b640-4c873f1767d4
  5. Xbox Elite Controller Joysticks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Joysticks: I need to order replacement sticks for my Elite controller (I have recently gotten a new kitten that is very much in her I like to chew on everything phase). My issue is that I only like 1 of the...
  6. Why can't you change joystick settings on non-elite controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't you change joystick settings on non-elite controllers?: I recently bought an Xbox One X and am currently super disappointed with the lack of customizability for the standard controllers. The elite controllers have the option of allowing the user to...
  7. Elite Controller Joystick Drift - Not Even a Year Old

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Joystick Drift - Not Even a Year Old: I'm posting this based on the feedback from the Microsoft Support rep. My son complained of an issue with his Elite controller we got him for his birthday, that it automatically makes his player...
  8. Elite Controller Joystick is now loose in it's gimble at the 5 month mark. Out of ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Joystick is now loose in it's gimble at the 5 month mark. Out of ...: I back-ordered an Elite controller which arrived January 2016. The controller was adult owned and used (not abused), without issue for about 4 months. At the 5 month mark, I have noticed that...
  9. Elite Controller - Drifting Joystick & Microsoft Support Failure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller - Drifting Joystick & Microsoft Support Failure: I received an Elite Controller as a Christmas gift last year. A few months later I started to notice that my left joystick was starting to drift (push forward without any input from me). The...
  10. Elite & Forza Controllers - Joysticks Make Ticking or Clicking Noise When Moved - HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite & Forza Controllers - Joysticks Make Ticking or Clicking Noise When Moved - HELP: I recently purchased both an Xbox One Elite Controller and the Forza special edition controller, to replace my one and only controller that I ended up selling. Upon starting to use the Forza...