Elite Controller Just old?

Discus and support Elite Controller Just old? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I use to use an elite controller until the other day when i connected it up to my laptop and the light didn't show up, i use the usb cable it comes... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ShrimpMan1, Oct 17, 2020 at 7:42 PM.

1. ShrimpMan1
    ShrimpMan1 Guest

So I use to use an elite controller until the other day when i connected it up to my laptop and the light didn't show up, i use the usb cable it comes with to connect, i think the part where you connect it up to the controller has had it? it still works
    wirelessly on Xbox one, is there a simple fix?

thanks.

:)

2. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

What are best gaming gloves, hand grips, and thumb grips when using Xbox one controllers?

I just use whats on the Elite controller but i find the Elite controller more comfortable than the standard Xbox one controllers
  3. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

New Xbox Elite 2 Controller (Windows 10)

The white Elite controller is not an Elite V2, just a minor revision with new color.
  4. tejo chase Win User

Favorite controller design/colour (include your xbox design lab choices)

Just has to be the elite controller which is just the best of the xbox controllers which are regarded as the best controllers available.
  5. Tempestium Win User

Favorite controller design/colour (include your xbox design lab choices)

It definitely has to be the elite just on the weight alone, not even considering the added functionality. My dream controller would be an improved elite controller but translucent reminiscent of the original xbox crystal controller.
  6. Real Dangerr Win User

Series X controller wish?

I would like an elite controller with Series X. Not just an regular controller.
Thema:

1. Elite Controller Just old? - Similar Threads - Elite Controller old

2. Elite Controller Series 2 not working with PC games

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Controller Series 2 not working with PC games: I bought an Elite Controller Series 2 and it is updated with current firmware and bluetooth is connected. I cannot use it with any PC games, I have tried 5 different games. It works with a cord...
  3. Broken series 2 elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken series 2 elite controller: GREAT NEWS!!. After calling Microsoft and talking to them about my series 2 controller they told me the warranty was only good for 90 days I was very frustrated, I waited a couple months and...
  4. Has the Elite Series 2 controller had a fix yet for random bluetooth disconnections on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has the Elite Series 2 controller had a fix yet for random bluetooth disconnections on PC?: I just bought this controller 2 weeks ago and am just now getting this very annoying issue... I bought this controller solely for the purpose of playing wirelessly and to replace my 1st gen Elite...
  5. Elite Controller < 1 year old

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller < 1 year old: So disappointed. Our son received the Elite Series 2 Controller for Christmas 2019 and not long after the 90 day warranty he started noticing issues with the buttons sticking and his inability to...
  6. Elite Controller 2 with stick drift - Only 4 Months old

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller 2 with stick drift - Only 4 Months old: DON'T BUY AN ELITE CONTROLLER FROM MICROSOFT! I have an Elite Controller (series 2) that has an issue with the left analog stick causing drift. This is 100% a manufacturing issue. I've run...
  7. Xbox elite series 2 disconnect from my xbox one x all the time, 1 day old controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 disconnect from my xbox one x all the time, 1 day old controller: Should i return the controller due to it not working? is there a fix. Yes i update my controller. 53091824-a591-4d01-abda-996f883c8ed1
  8. 2 month old elite controller randomly shuts off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 month old elite controller randomly shuts off.: Xbox Elite controller. The newer white one with the better components, 2 months old. Randomly turns off. Sometimes it happens three times in 10 minutes other times it doesn't happen for hours....
  9. No replacement on a 6 month old Elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    No replacement on a 6 month old Elite controller: it nice to find out you get a 90 day warranty on a elite controller..after spending $200 nz on a elite controller and it now unplayable due to drifting and only 6 month old..,only run 4 sets of...
  10. Elite Controller Joystick Drift - Not Even a Year Old

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Joystick Drift - Not Even a Year Old: I'm posting this based on the feedback from the Microsoft Support rep. My son complained of an issue with his Elite controller we got him for his birthday, that it automatically makes his player...