Elite controller - need to find out if it has been recieved

Discus and support Elite controller - need to find out if it has been recieved in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Had some issues when sending my elite controller in with wrong return postcode on the shipping label, rang up to get this changed and thought that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LukeM_42352, Mar 15, 2021.

1. LukeM_42352
    LukeM_42352 Guest

Had some issues when sending my elite controller in with wrong return postcode on the shipping label, rang up to get this changed and thought that would be the end of it and I would recieve it back within a few weeks. Still haven't heard anything and UPS tracking codes on both service order don't say anything has been sent.

Need help sorting this as it's been weeks now and every time I call microsoft to try and chase up the issue I either get hung up on or they don't/can't give me any information that is helpful at all.

Service request also still stuck on print shipping label and send.

Please Help.

:)

LukeM_42352, Mar 15, 2021
  2. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Xbox One controller issues and Microsoft's negligence

Day 1 Controller, Needed to put it back together out of the box ;) All has been fine since, Day 1, Halo and elite. It's just bad luck. I also use the elite on the PS4.
  3. Deadlock 156 Win User

My xbox elite controller is out of warranty

My xbox one elite controller needs it's rb fixed but it's warranty has ran out. Can I pay to get it fixed
    It is possible to find someone to fix it locally but it is probably best to purchase a new one.
  4. Ironwilled Win User

Broken thumbstick NHL

Yeah I would look into getting the Elite controller, waiting for the Elite 2, or even looking at the Razor Wolverine controller which has some very good reviews. There are plenty of controllers for hardcore gamers so don't be afraid to try them out and experiment
    to find your best one.
  5. BrynPhillips1 Win User

Elite 2 Controller Left Stick

I have a Elite Controller being repared/replaced and saying you recieved it on the 8th July , showing still at the repair centre , its now the 16th July . Find this unacceptable why isit taking so long to replace.
  6. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

Best xbox one controller?

I have numerous controllers but I use my Elite series 1 controller the most. I have not tried out the series 2 controller yet. The controller for me has been worth the money I spent on it. So if you have the extra money definitely go with a Elite controller.
Thema:

1. Elite controller - need to find out if it has been recieved - Similar Threads - Elite controller need

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller is terrible and needs to be fixed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller is terrible and needs to be fixed: Bumper issues where they won't register presses. Left thumbstick takes 2-3 seconds to respond to it being pushed upwards. It has a delay and only moves halfway up when fully pushed, and after a...
  3. My Elite controller needs replaced, is under warranty, need to talk to a human because this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Elite controller needs replaced, is under warranty, need to talk to a human because this...: I registered the controller, it is under warranty but it will not let me send it in nor give me an option to print a shipping label so I can return it. I also cannot talk to a human at Microsoft...
  4. Need help with submitting warranty replacement for Xbox Elite Controller 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with submitting warranty replacement for Xbox Elite Controller 2: So I have a elite series 2 controller I purchased this year in May. I already have the device registered under my Microsoft account. I verified it has warranty until May 2021. Recently started...
  5. Need advice whether i could still have my series 1 xbox elite controller repaired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need advice whether i could still have my series 1 xbox elite controller repaired: Is there a way i could still have my xbox elite controller series 1 repaired? Had to replace it last year due to left stick drifting. Been meaning to have it repaired but just got caught up with...
  6. Need help with defective REPLACMENT Xbox Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with defective REPLACMENT Xbox Elite Controller: Hi all. Hoping this is the right place to ask for help as I am beyond frustrated and disheartened by the support experience at this point. I purchased an Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2...
  7. I need help I have the microsoft Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 and i lost the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help I have the microsoft Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 and i lost the...: I need the Microsoft Tall thumb-stick because I have a disability and my left hand is not good and I only can move the left joystick with 1 finger with the Microsoft Tall thumb-stick I did buy a...
  8. Need help replacing faulty Elite 2 controller. Website not honoring new 1 year warranty!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help replacing faulty Elite 2 controller. Website not honoring new 1 year warranty!: Both of my Elite 2 controllers need replacement under the new warranty and the website says they are not currently covered but they were purchased November 2019. I have entered the serial numbers...
  9. My Xbox Elite Controller and my other controllers are in need of repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Elite Controller and my other controllers are in need of repair: My controllers are in need of repair. I have an Xbox Elite controller, the white controller that comes with the Xbox one S, and the Black controller that comes with the Xbox One. I’ve had my Elite...
  10. My XBOX ELITE CONTROLLER SERIES 2 is no longer working appropriately, and is in need of repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX ELITE CONTROLLER SERIES 2 is no longer working appropriately, and is in need of repair.: As subject states. My controller is no longer consistently accepting inputs, particularly from the "LB" button. I had started to notice over a month ago that occasionally the face buttons (ABXY)...