Elite Controller Series 1 not working on Xbox Series X

Discus and support Elite Controller Series 1 not working on Xbox Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For example, in the game "The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition" on Xbox Series X, the controller, although every time registers a button press of LT, it only... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Starhowl, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Starhowl
    Starhowl Guest

For example, in the game "The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition" on Xbox Series X, the controller, although every time registers a button press of LT, it only rarely registers a button press on RT.

In the game "Blacksad" it doesn't register the b-button, and in the game "The Evil Within 2" sometimes a button press is not registered.

The problem persists even with a cable connection.

I installed the latest firmware update recently released on 1/11/2020 and the issue still wasn't fixed.

Here comes the thing now though:

When starting the "Xbox Accessories" app, the RT-button is registered again every single time, like a perfectly working controller once more.

:)

Starhowl, Jan 14, 2021
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox one controller

The Xbox Series X controllers will work on Xbox One consoles, and the Xbox One controllers (including the Elite/Elite V2) will work on Xbox Series X too.

This is a link to an external site which
    confirms the backwards and forwards compatibility for controllers.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox Elite série 2[Xbox Elite series 2]

Hello _Cristophe-,

Thank you for your post. The Xbox Series X will allow for backward compatibility with Xbox One controllers, meaning an Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 will work as normal with the Series X.

I hope this helps!
  4. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Best xbox one controller?

i have the standard issue for xbox one x an elite series 1 and an elite series 2 and i can honestly say the elite series are worth the money
  5. Shagaboopon Win User

Xbox Series X syncing issue!

I also have this issue with an elite series 1 controller. When it happens though the original series x controller will not pair either until a hard reset.
  6. Mythic Sandman Win User

why are xbox one controllers so faulty and wear out fast and unreliable compared to other xbox controller generatioms

All my controllers from Xbox One to X and Elite 1 & 2 still work and have no faults mechanically. Elite Series 1 my grips came off after two years of abuse. Other than that no problems.
Thema:

1. Elite Controller Series 1 not working on Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Elite Controller Series

2. Elite Series 2 Controller Rumbles making weird buzzing noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Rumbles making weird buzzing noise: Hi, I recently purchased an elite 2 controller and everything was working fine. However, today I tried playing a game and when the vibration was used, a weird buzzing noise came out of the left...
  3. Xbox one Elite Controller Series 1 parts

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox one Elite Controller Series 1 parts: So back in October I had a house fire but everything is ok now but when I got m controller back one of the thumbsticks were missing and the box with the carrying case and extra thumbsticks and...
  4. xbox series 2 elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series 2 elite controller: Does microsoft employ managers? Only asking because this is the second time I was promised a return call from a manager. I've been trying since LAST YEAR to have something done with my broken xbox...
  5. One of the paddles on my Elite Series 2 controller is not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    One of the paddles on my Elite Series 2 controller is not working.: One of my paddles is not seating right and will not function the button behind it. What options do I have here? dbaea228-1aa0-4747-8bb8-ef753f3e392c
  6. Elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller: Are there still problems with the elite 2 controller? 3eb78253-626b-4597-ab9d-4651e727d539
  7. Getting support of Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting support of Elite Series 2 controller: For the life of me I cannot seem to get support for this controller. I have the stick drift issue that is well documented. I have had the issue since August but was not playing much and a bunch of...
  8. Getting support of Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting support of Elite Series 2 controller: For the life of me I cannot seem to get support for this controller. I have the stick drift issue that is well documented. I have had the issue since August but was not playing much and a bunch of...
  9. Xbox elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2: I recently just bought the elite controller series 2 and the a button was kind of sticky i thought it would go away with time, its been about 4 days and still hant gone away help!...
  10. Received my third Xbox Elite 2 Series controller - Buttons double click

in XBoX Accessibility
    Received my third Xbox Elite 2 Series controller - Buttons double click: Hello. I'm quite frustrated as I just received my third Xbox Elite 2 series controller, that as you know is considered a premium control with a hefty price tag. The problem with this one, as all...