Elite controller series 2 disconnecting from Xbox series X

Discus and support Elite controller series 2 disconnecting from Xbox series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve seen this question out there before but the comments were locked and no answers were given to fix the issue. Both my console and my controller are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KevinKandefer, Apr 25, 2022.

1. Elite controller series 2 disconnecting from Xbox series X

I’ve seen this question out there before but the comments were locked and no answers were given to fix the issue. Both my console and my controller are up to date on all firmware available. My controller has full battery. Both devices have been restarted. My series 2 elite controller and series X console disconnect from one another and it says my controller has been disconnected. While the connection light is still on, all I can do is grab another controller and turn it on and wait it out for the console and elite controller to reconnect. My devices are well ventilated and in view of one another. Whats the fix?

:)

KevinKandefer, Apr 25, 2022
  2. Jaxpug Win User

Controller

Ive had the baseline controllers for years and keep holding back from pulling the trigger (get it?) for an elite controller. When the series 2 came out, I was ready to go get one, but the fervor died off with reports of disconnecting.

Right now I’m still waiting to get an elite. I plan on it sometime this year, maybe with the Series X
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox Elite série 2[Xbox Elite series 2]

Hello _Cristophe-,

Thank you for your post. The Xbox Series X will allow for backward compatibility with Xbox One controllers, meaning an Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 will work as normal with the Series X.

I hope this helps!
  4. Tomesso Win User

Best xbox one controller?

Elite Series 2 is an amazing controller. And you'll be able to use it on Series X as well.
  5. MárióPetri Win User

Reset Factory and Unpair elite controllers

This metod an xbox series s or x controller unpair.

My contorrel elite 2 and not working.
  6. bpipal Win User

Microsoft Elite Controller 2 disconnects from XBOX One X intermittently

This did not work, I also noticed that if I shut off the XBOX One X it disconnects this controller and I have to reconnect it on startup. This does not happen with my other controllers just the Elite series 2 one.. I'll request a replacement
Thema:

Elite controller series 2 disconnecting from Xbox series X

1. Elite controller series 2 disconnecting from Xbox series X - Similar Threads - Elite controller series

2. Enhance paddle mapping for the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller

in XboX Insiders
    Enhance paddle mapping for the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller: The Elite Series 2 has an interesting feature that allows a paddle button to be remapped to act like a shift key. This feature tells us a bit about the hardware itself. (A) The hardware is capable...
  3. Enhance paddle mapping for the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller

in XboX Insiders
    Enhance paddle mapping for the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller: The Elite Series 2 has an interesting feature that allows a paddle button to be remapped to act like a shift key. This feature tells us a bit about the hardware itself. (A) The hardware is capable...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Hitman 3 does not detect triggers on Xbox Elite Series 2 controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Hitman 3 does not detect triggers on Xbox Elite Series 2 controller...: Issue: Elite Series 2 controller LT/RT are not detected in Hitman 3 game from Game Pass Details: I've seen the posts and solutions around this on PC with the Epic Games Store and Steam,...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Not really sure where to go about posting something like this, so apologies if this isn't correct. Almost two months ago I bought an Elite Series 2 controller from the Microsoft website...
  6. Xbox Elite Controller Input Lag - Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Controller Input Lag - Xbox Series X: Has anybody else had an issue with their elite controllers being laggy at certain points? I’ve played Rainbow Six Siege for years now and about 2/3months ago, it started to be really laggy at the...
  7. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Broken Again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Broken Again.: Hi, My Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 had to be sent off to be repaired/replaced at the end of 2021 for bumper issues. Five months later and the same issue has happened again but I now...
  8. Elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller: So probably something that everyone that owns this controller have gone through, but I had stick drift on my left thumbstick and right bumper issues. My controller fell out of warranty so I paid...
  9. Elite series 2 controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite series 2 controller: My Elite series 2 controllers left joystick is drifting without being prompted to do so. What is the fix? It’s less than 6 months old 9fbf4259-515b-4254-915a-01b49e82248c
  10. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 lagging PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 lagging PC: Hi, I'm having problems with the Elite controller series 2 lagging my PC for example in Elden Ring and even in light games like Brawhalla. It all started when I tried to cast to my Nvidia Shield...