Elite controller series 2 issue

Discus and support Elite controller series 2 issue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Elite controller series 2 have hardware issues when you gaming more than 2 h problems starts Microsoft cannot fix the problem because is the heating... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by pedrocarrola, Apr 4, 2020.

1. pedrocarrola
    pedrocarrola Guest

Elite controller series 2 have hardware issues when you gaming more than 2 h problems starts

Microsoft cannot fix the problem because is the heating of some part on controller, is not the software and drives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g_MhWEE5NQ

:)

pedrocarrola, Apr 4, 2020
  2. NoFreeNameAvailable Win User

So are they going to fix those elite 2 controllers or not?

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-elite-controller-series-2-buyers-report-widespread-issues
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

4. MaskedMenace136 Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
  5. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

Controller Sensitivity - A Must Read!

Try to use the controller elite series 1 and series 2
  6. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Elite controller

Hi!

I don't think the elite control accessories are compatible with those in the series 2
Thema:

1. Elite controller series 2 issue - Similar Threads - Elite controller series

2. my elite controller series 2 not turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    my elite controller series 2 not turning on: i wake to my controller on the charger i went to go and turn on the controller and not powering up i plug in the usb c into the controller nothing at all is happening what do i do...
  3. Elite Controller Series 2 paddles not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 paddles not working: All four paddles on my elite series 2 controller stopped working. I checked for controller updates and there are no updates available. Do I need to try to get a refund or can I fix this?...
  4. Xbox elite series 2 controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller.: I have only had the controller for 6 months and it is useless at this time. Both Thumb sticks are floating horribly to where it is uncontrolable. I had the elite series 1 for almost 5 years and...
  5. Elite controller series 1 white

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite controller series 1 white: My left stick down does not work at all and when i click on devices and put the serieal number it says that its wrong when its not and i dont know where to go to fix my controller...
  6. Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller: Hi, I was considering buying an Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, but I've seen a lot of complaints online about stick drift occurring or bumber buttons becoming stuck. I was interested to hear if...
  7. How can I get support for issues with my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get support for issues with my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller?: I first started with the virtual assistant, which bugged out every time it asked me to sign in. So I looked at the support page, which doesn’t recognize my serial number when I try to put it in....
  8. Sortie jack manette élite série 2[Transaltion-Exit jack controller elite series 2]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sortie jack manette élite série 2[Transaltion-Exit jack controller elite series 2]: Bonjour, mon casque ne fonctionne plus via la sortie jack de cette manette mais il fonctionne sur une autre manette. Puis je avoir un retour car encore sous garantie? Cdt, [Translation-Hello...
  9. Xbox elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2: An welche Adresse soll ich meinen controller zur Reparatur schicken 33026792-9c20-4594-add1-8e5e3c7dc99e
  10. Xbox elite series 1 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 1 controller: Ever since I got this controller, the left stick, even though I'm not touching it scrolls up on it's own. Is there an update to fix this or do I have to send it in for repairs?...