Elite controller series 2 profile indicator light issue

Discus and support Elite controller series 2 profile indicator light issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My elite controller 2 has a problem with the profile indicator lights. In profile 1 the top light is on. In profile 2 the top light is also on. And in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KEVINPRICE21, Nov 8, 2019.

1. KEVINPRICE21
    KEVINPRICE21 Guest

My elite controller 2 has a problem with the profile indicator lights. In profile 1 the top light is on. In profile 2 the top light is also on. And in profile 3 the top and bottom lights are both on. In the profile off setting all lights are off. It seems
    to be an issue with the top light but being able to shut off and the middle light but turning on. The profiles change just fine, it's only an issue with the indicator lights. I'm not sure if this is a hardware or software issue. Here is a picture of it on
    seeing 3...

Elite controller series 2 profile indicator light issue [​IMG]

I have done a update on the controller software and a hard reset if both the controller and the Xbox. Any ideas?

:)

KEVINPRICE21, Nov 8, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. I haven't seen any other report of people having this same issue. If it is software related, then it could fix itself over time with future updates. However, if this is something hardware related than you could
    end up waiting past the point of not being able to replace the controller.

If you recently bought this at a retailer, id recommend getting it replaced through them just to be sure. Otherwise, this controller comes with the 1 year manufacturer warranty through Xbox and Microsoft. you always have the option of

setting up a replacement through Xbox
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2 Controller Mapping Letdown

Hi PsycoPyro88,

Thanks for the reply. The Elite controller series 2 has various methods of mapping the buttons and paddles as compared to the series 1. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the following support articles that
    can assist you in determining how to set up the different functions, including how to use Shift with the controller to give you alternate inputs:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Use Shift with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps you out!
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Series 2 Elite Controllers in other Countries?

5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

6. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

Controller Sensitivity - A Must Read!

Try to use the controller elite series 1 and series 2
Thema:

1. Elite controller series 2 profile indicator light issue - Similar Threads - Elite controller series

2. Xbox elite controller series 2 Issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 Issues.: Well after reading around about issues with the V2 I decided to inspect my controller and found out that the Hair triggers on the 3rd or lowest settings does not register any input when the...
  3. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 bluetooth issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 bluetooth issue: Lots of people with Z370 & Z390 motherboard have continuous bluetooth disconnection and game studder issue. Can microsoft give us an ETA of this known issue? if you are unable to solve it...
  4. Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller Quality Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller Quality Issues: Hey all, So I wanted to get some guidance / spark up a conversation. I was so excited to take delivery of my brand new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller on Monday 4th November. It had been on...
  5. Xbox elite controller series 2 LT on max tension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 LT on max tension: Hi, I suspect I have a faulty contoller, but just want to double check. If I have the LT button on maximum tension, I am unable to use LT and backwards at the same time. There are no issues on mid...
  6. Elite Series 2 Controller, Larger paddles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller, Larger paddles: Hello, I have had an elite controller for years and was excited to get a new series 2 but, I've noticed the paddles on the back are a lot smaller compared to my series 1. I tried switching the...
  7. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 on PC: I Have purchased the Xbox Elite Series 2 but I am unable to Configure the Controller. I plugged in the controller and performed the Initial update but when I go into the Xbox accessories App the...
  8. Series 2 Elite Controller Issue. Curious if anyone else has had a similar experience.

in XBoX on Windows
    Series 2 Elite Controller Issue. Curious if anyone else has had a similar experience.: I got my first Series 2 Elite Controller on Monday (11/4) and was super excited to start using it as I used the first one a lot. I had to replace the first series controller multiple times because...
  9. Unable to Cofigure xbox elite series 2 wireless controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Cofigure xbox elite series 2 wireless controller: Hi My xbox elite series 2 wireless controller arrived yesterday, I followed all the instructions but I'm unable to configure the device as the "Configure" button/link does not show up in the...
  10. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Bluetooth issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Bluetooth issue: Whenever I connect the new elite controller via Bluetooth to my gaming laptop after 2 or 3 minutes while playing my game the controller disconnects. I have already ran the update on my controller...