Elite controller series 2 - SCUF style paddle

Discus and support Elite controller series 2 - SCUF style paddle in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I own both series 1 and 2 elite controllers and on my series 1 controller I have scuf paddles installed (it's made by scuf that replaces the battery... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SamVanOV, Nov 9, 2019.

1. SamVanOV
    SamVanOV Guest

I own both series 1 and 2 elite controllers and on my series 1 controller I have scuf paddles installed (it's made by scuf that replaces the battery compartment cover). I still find the scuf style paddles much easier to use than the elite style paddles on
    series 2. The series 2 paddles are an improvement over series 1 that's for sure, but my fingers still feel cramped if I want to use all 4 paddles in a game.

Does anyone know if MS or any third party vendors are designing a scuf style paddle mod for the series 2?

:)

SamVanOV, Nov 9, 2019
  2. MightyQuinn75 Win User

I havent seen any as yet but the series two has only just come out. I don't thing you will have to wait too long before SCUF release a new version.
  3. SamVanOV Win User

Do you own the scuf paddles too? Do you find it much much easier to use than either the seires 1 / 2 paddles?

I know people will say it’s personal preference, but to me it’s not that simple. The scuf paddles are so natural to me that I had zero learning curve when I first put it on 2 years ago. I’m so glad I bought it while it was still available. Everything on
    Scuf’s website for the Elite controller 1 is now out of stock so I’m kind of worried that they are not making anything for any elite controller anymore.
  4. Torrasque Win User

Have you tired using both series 2 small paddles on one side and one long paddle on the other side as a shift key? I found this to be the next best thing to the scuf paddles unless you want to buy a second set of paddles to do smalls on both sides. I also
    use a microsoft chat pad on my controller so my hope is that scuf doesn’t interfere with that if they come out with a replacement that will somehow attach to the outside of the controller.
  5. SamVanOV Win User

Wow didn’t know I could use v1 paddles on v2. I’m testing the following and so far it feels nice

top row: small paddles from v1, upside down

bottom row: small paddles from v2, upside down

Feels natural to me! Thanks for the great suggestion!
  6. slackadelic Win User

I'm sure that in the near-ish future there will be after market parts just as there was with Series 1, but I'm not seeing any specifics about whom or when.

If Scuf had them for the Series 1, I'm pretty certain they'll do it for Series 2
Thema:

1. Elite controller series 2 - SCUF style paddle - Similar Threads - Elite controller series

2. Xbox One Elite Controller Series 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Series 1: So I have an Xbox One Series 1 Elite Controller. I've been one of the few people who have had no issues out of it, other than the USB port on it not working, up until yesterday. I try to turn the...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller series 2 problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Elite Controller series 2 problems: My controller came with a big deadzone off the rip, but that isnt my issue. My left stick is drifting so bad that i cant even navigate through the menu to play any games. Bought the new controller...
  4. My Xbox Elite Series 2 controller randomly disconnects from my laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox Elite Series 2 controller randomly disconnects from my laptop: Recently, my controller would stop allowing me to push buttons in the middle of a game. My controller is connected to my laptop via the cable it came with and I have tried multiple different...
  5. Elite Series 2 controller A button infrequent registering

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller A button infrequent registering: Hi, straight out of the box and the A button is not registering every 30 or so presses. You can see it happen in Test Mode. Is there any fix for this or should return the controller? It's...
  6. xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite series 2 controller: Hello, My sons controller series 2 is failing, the bumpers don't work anymore, its less than a year old, I understand this is an issue that is widely known now, I would like it replaced asap...
  7. XBOX ELITE SERIES 2 CONTROLLER

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ELITE SERIES 2 CONTROLLER: Hello everyone, I want to talk about my experience with this "premium" controller. To get straight to the point, this $200 premium controller didn't last 7 months for me until it started having...
  8. New Xbox elite series 2 controllers from service centre all broken?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox elite series 2 controllers from service centre all broken?!: Hi, i bought a new xbox elite series 2 controller 5 months ago. Worked fine for 2 months, then one of the toggles had an issue. No problem I thought, its passed the Amazon return daye but its...
  9. Elite Controller Series 2 Warranty:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 Warranty:: So I’ve had the elite controller series 2 for about 8 days now, I bought it from Target for my birthday and I asked for the 3-Year warranty, which I got, but I’m not exactly sure how to apply it....
  10. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: A little while ago I bought an Elite Controller series 2 and I have noticed that the case might be the cause of stick drift. The controller doesnt quite fit in the case and when the case is zipped...