Elite controller series 2 - SCUF style paddle

Discus and support Elite controller series 2 - SCUF style paddle in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I own both series 1 and 2 elite controllers and on my series 1 controller I have scuf paddles installed (it's made by scuf that replaces the battery... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SamVanOV, Nov 9, 2019.

1. SamVanOV
    SamVanOV Guest

I own both series 1 and 2 elite controllers and on my series 1 controller I have scuf paddles installed (it's made by scuf that replaces the battery compartment cover). I still find the scuf style paddles much easier to use than the elite style paddles on
    series 2. The series 2 paddles are an improvement over series 1 that's for sure, but my fingers still feel cramped if I want to use all 4 paddles in a game.

Does anyone know if MS or any third party vendors are designing a scuf style paddle mod for the series 2?

:)

SamVanOV, Nov 9, 2019
  2. SamVanOV Win User

Do you own the scuf paddles too? Do you find it much much easier to use than either the seires 1 / 2 paddles?

I know people will say it’s personal preference, but to me it’s not that simple. The scuf paddles are so natural to me that I had zero learning curve when I first put it on 2 years ago. I’m so glad I bought it while it was still available. Everything on
    Scuf’s website for the Elite controller 1 is now out of stock so I’m kind of worried that they are not making anything for any elite controller anymore.
  3. SamVanOV Win User

Wow didn’t know I could use v1 paddles on v2. I’m testing the following and so far it feels nice

top row: small paddles from v1, upside down

bottom row: small paddles from v2, upside down

Feels natural to me! Thanks for the great suggestion!
  4. slackadelic Win User

I'm sure that in the near-ish future there will be after market parts just as there was with Series 1, but I'm not seeing any specifics about whom or when.

If Scuf had them for the Series 1, I'm pretty certain they'll do it for Series 2
  5. Niko1664 Win User

Hi SamVanOV , I do not have this problem of cramps that you report with the 4 paddles at the same time and I am quite comfortable with the configuration
    of the Elite V1 but I have not yet tested the Elite V2 so I will abstain from comment. It's a shame that Microsoft does not offer more configuration when buying the controller directly on the blind. Still, the controller is superb and will certainly reach
    my home by the end of the year.
  6. Scaluh2 Win User

Both sets of v1 and V2 paddles appeared to be interchangeable. I ended up using the bottom paddles upside down on the top row and that was my preference. Have you tried moving around the paddles into different configurations to see if you like them better?
Thema:

1. Elite controller series 2 - SCUF style paddle - Similar Threads - Elite controller series

2. Elite Controller Series 2 Issues. Third time's the charm, right?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 Issues. Third time's the charm, right?: Hi all, I've seen it a couple times already, but I would like to make note of an additional case of it. I pre-ordered the Elite Controller Series 2 having never owned a modified controller;...
  3. Elite Controller Series 2 connect BlueTooth headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite Controller Series 2 connect BlueTooth headset: Is it possible on an Elite Controller Series 2 to connect a BlueTooth headset such as the Xbox 360 Wireless Chat Headset? e96b7131-04eb-4d15-9e16-881542d27ae4
  4. Cannot configure Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot configure Elite Series 2 Controller: I have an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller which I am trying to configure using Xbox Accessories App on an up to date Windows 10 PC. I use a Microsoft Account Login and am connected to an Xbox Live...
  5. Elite series 2 controller purchase via rewards app on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller purchase via rewards app on Xbox: Hi, I purchased the Xbox elite series 2 controller via the Xbox rewards app offer on the 9th November & received the controller on the 12th November. I'm wondering when the 15000 points will get...
  6. I pre-ordered the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 back in June and have not...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I pre-ordered the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 back in June and have not...: I Called the 877-696-7786 and they are saying that because I did not order the item to be picked up at a store, my controller would not be delivered until December 23rd which is outrageous. I...
  7. Cannot configure Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - error 0x800708CA

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot configure Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - error 0x800708CA: I get the below error whenever I try to use the app. I have updated Windows to latest version, tried logging into a Microsoft account, etc-- no change. When I search this error code in general it...
  8. Xbox elite controller series 2 Issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 Issues.: Well after reading around about issues with the V2 I decided to inspect my controller and found out that the Hair triggers on the 3rd or lowest settings does not register any input when the...
  9. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 bluetooth issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 bluetooth issue: Lots of people with Z370 & Z390 motherboard have continuous bluetooth disconnection and game studder issue. Can microsoft give us an ETA of this known issue? if you are unable to solve it...
  10. Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller Quality Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller Quality Issues: Hey all, So I wanted to get some guidance / spark up a conversation. I was so excited to take delivery of my brand new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller on Monday 4th November. It had been on...