Elite Controller Series 2 Warranty:

Discus and support Elite Controller Series 2 Warranty: in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I’ve had the elite controller series 2 for about 8 days now, I bought it from Target for my birthday and I asked for the 3-Year warranty, which I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by U Got Smmmacked :), Sep 17, 2020.

1. Elite Controller Series 2 Warranty:

So I’ve had the elite controller series 2 for about 8 days now, I bought it from Target for my birthday and I asked for the 3-Year warranty, which I got, but I’m not exactly sure how to apply it. The lady who had rung me up seemed like she didn’t know
    what she was doing exactly but after I paid, as she was handing my recipt and changed, she told me to go to the link on the ricipt to redeem my warranty which I’ve tried to do multiple different times but it just took me somewhere to pay for something else.
    The website was Square Trade, I’m not familiar with that website at all so I’m not sure what to do. And I would like to redeem this soon because I didn’t choose to pay an extra $40 for nothing.

:)

U Got Smmmacked :), Sep 17, 2020
  2. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller

3. Frankalore the Merci Win User

Best xbox one controller?

I would recommend an Elite series 2 WITH A WARRANTY. The series 2 is a nice controller to own but has a history of breaking down at the worst times. If you get an extended warranty it will make the purchase worth it.
  4. The Deagnos Win User

Elite series 2 controller

My elite series 2 rb button doesnt work and i cant find a replacement button how do i fix this
    Microsoft knew the controllers were defective and still sold them as a good product. they wont do anything to fix your controller because its most like out of warranty thats why the warranty was so short. The whole elite series 2 was a scam

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/defective-xbox-series-2-elite-controller-and-class/2b11a3b7-d094-4073-97b7-da1dafba71ce
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty

Hello zachariah535,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning more information about the warranty for the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. The Xbox Elite Series 2 controller has a warranty of 90 days. Users are able to purchase

an extended warranty for $20
    within the first 45 days of purchasing the controller. This extends the warranty time to three years. We hope this information helps
    zachariah535!
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

My series 2 elite controller analog sticks are swaying upward

Is your controller still under warranty? If so, yes I would get it sent in as soon as possible for repair. Unfortunately, there has been many problems with the Elite Series 2 controller such as this. Best of luck.
Thema:

Elite Controller Series 2 Warranty:

1. Elite Controller Series 2 Warranty: - Similar Threads - Elite Controller Series

2. Xbox One Elite Series One Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Series One Controller: I dropped my Elite controller one time and it doesn't power on anymore and that's after it had been replaced a few months ago. Does anyone know what to do? none of the trouble shooting has worked....
  3. Elite series 2 controller sent out for repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller sent out for repair: I sent out my elite series 2 controller to be repaired (for thr 2nd time) just about 3 weeks ago now. But neither the ups i dropped it off at, nor the page showing the progress of my return on...
  4. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Right Tigger Noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Right Tigger Noise: All, I purchased an Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 and have exchanged 2 times already in 3 weeks. My first was an issue with the A button however the most recent 2 are with the right trigger when...
  5. Elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller: My elite series 2 rb button doesnt work and i cant find a replacement button how do i fix this 99d4b6a9-ee4c-4094-baf9-aa36cedbcb5d
  6. Xbox elite Series 2 Controller = Is it Next Gen like the Xbox Series X controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite Series 2 Controller = Is it Next Gen like the Xbox Series X controller: Hello, I pre-ordered my Xbox Series X console yesterday and now asking my self the question should i buy the Xbox elite Series 2 Controller. Is the Xbox elite Series 2 Controller next gen like...
  7. Xbox Elite Controller Series 1 Grips Falling off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 1 Grips Falling off: The grips for my Xbox elite controller model 1698 have almost entirely fallen off, is there any way to get them repaired or do I need to buy a new controller? 7bd05e92-5f9e-4120-89cb-bce2736e89dd
  8. Elite controller series 2 can't use left stick forward and LT and same time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller series 2 can't use left stick forward and LT and same time.: Just got my controller back from square trade "fixing" left stick issues. Left stick is now responsive. I mostly play COD, i can't walk forward with left stick and then press left trigger to aim....
  9. Elite Controller Series 2 button issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 button issue: Apparently I've been Xboxing for 14 years now. I couldn't afford the first Elite controller when it came out - bought it anyway, it was great. When I heard the Series 2 was coming I had time to...
  10. Elite Series 2 Controller Battery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Battery: Why design a controller with a built in battery, receive several reports of issues with the battery no longer charging, and then not stand behind your product by extending the warranty? I payed...