Elite controller series 2

Discus and support Elite controller series 2 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; If i invest in this controller, will it be compatible with “Project Scarlett” when I decide to upgrade systems? 9bf71c32-a177-4584-aa39-412966e783be Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Deathgazer023, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Elite controller series 2

If i invest in this controller, will it be compatible with “Project Scarlett” when I decide to upgrade systems?

:)

Deathgazer023, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Xbox elite controller series 2 built in battery

I is the best Idea but its ok. For me i Love my two Elite Series 1 Controller, No Need for the Series 2 Controller at the moment

Question: Is it true XBOX Scarlett will come with an Elite Controller Series 2?
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox elite controller series 2 built in battery

I is the best Idea but its ok. For me i Love my two Elite Series 1 Controller, No Need for the Series 2 Controller at the moment

Question: Is it true XBOX Scarlett will come with an Elite Controller Series 2?
    I for one, would like to see a Elite Controller Series 2 included in or with Scarlett or Project Scarlett Edition of Scarlett, i was hoping for an Elite Controller with Xbox One X or at least with the Project Scorpio Edition when i got it at launch,

However i just can't buy the new controller at the price its at, having already gone through 2 Elite Controllers, both not lasting even a year, yet my standard Project Scorpio Controller has outlasted my Elites, 2 and half years and still going strong.
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Question about controller

Weight, options / customizations, and obviously price.

More info on the Elite: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller

And the Elite V2: https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller-series-2
  5. slangille Win User

6. Singh on fire Win User

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 pre-order for Canada

Thema:

1. Elite controller series 2 - Similar Threads - Elite controller series

2. XBOX Elite controller Extra keys

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Elite controller Extra keys: Hi I am from Germany. I have bought the XBOX ELite controller. It is one of the best I have ever owned. My Question is : The Extra Paddle Keys P1 P2 P3 P4 why are these keys only change able...
  3. Series 2 Elite controller- any specifics on improvements regarding known problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 Elite controller- any specifics on improvements regarding known problems?: I watched the presentation on the new Elite controllers announced at E3, and I’m impressed in the complete rebuild and new features. But more than anything else, I want to know what has been done...
  4. Xbox one elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite controller series 2: I have a couple of questions about the new xbox one elite controller series 2 that was shown at E3, and was wondering about 3 main concerns about the item shown. 1. The joystick drift: like the...
  5. Xbox one elite controller series 2

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one elite controller series 2: I have a couple of questions about the new xbox one elite controller series 2 that was shown at E3, and was wondering about 3 main concerns about the item shown. 1. The joystick drift: like the...
  6. Xbox One Elite controller series 2 preorder in Canada

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One Elite controller series 2 preorder in Canada: It's been a week and still no news of a way to preorder the controller like in the USA and Europe. I have searched everywhere a way to directly contact the Microsoft support by email to even ask...
  7. Xbox elite controller series 2 built in battery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 built in battery: I agree with @Wolfie McG I would like to see some RL data on the battery life. cccc4e99-6c08-4bfa-bd8b-95ce77a00890
  8. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 pre-order for Canada

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 pre-order for Canada: Hi! I've been waiting for a long time for the new Elite controller, but it doesn't seem to be available for pre-order on the canadian website for now. When will it be?...
  9. Elite series 2 controller in Canada

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Elite series 2 controller in Canada: I have been looking for the link to preorder the elite series 2 since yesterday and I cant find it in the Canadian Store. I've seen it in the American and UK store but not in Canada. Thanks in...
  10. Elite version of Xbox Wireless Controller Tech Series?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite version of Xbox Wireless Controller Tech Series?: Title says it all, will there be Elite versions of the Elite versions of Xbox Wireless Controller Tech Series? Or I suppose I could ask will there be Tech series version of the Xbox one Elite...