Elite controller series 2

Discus and support Elite controller series 2 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; If i invest in this controller, will it be compatible with “Project Scarlett” when I decide to upgrade systems? 9bf71c32-a177-4584-aa39-412966e783be Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Deathgazer023, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Elite controller series 2

If i invest in this controller, will it be compatible with “Project Scarlett” when I decide to upgrade systems?

:)

Deathgazer023, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Xbox elite controller series 2 built in battery

I is the best Idea but its ok. For me i Love my two Elite Series 1 Controller, No Need for the Series 2 Controller at the moment

Question: Is it true XBOX Scarlett will come with an Elite Controller Series 2?
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox elite controller series 2 built in battery

I is the best Idea but its ok. For me i Love my two Elite Series 1 Controller, No Need for the Series 2 Controller at the moment

Question: Is it true XBOX Scarlett will come with an Elite Controller Series 2?
    I for one, would like to see a Elite Controller Series 2 included in or with Scarlett or Project Scarlett Edition of Scarlett, i was hoping for an Elite Controller with Xbox One X or at least with the Project Scorpio Edition when i got it at launch,

However i just can't buy the new controller at the price its at, having already gone through 2 Elite Controllers, both not lasting even a year, yet my standard Project Scorpio Controller has outlasted my Elites, 2 and half years and still going strong.
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Series 2 Elite Controllers in other Countries?

5. Buachaill Dona Win User

Xbox elite controller 2 question

6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Question about controller

Weight, options / customizations, and obviously price.

More info on the Elite: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller

And the Elite V2: https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller-series-2
Thema:

Elite controller series 2

1. Elite controller series 2 - Similar Threads - Elite controller series

2. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2, Price Question.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2, Price Question.: I am going to buy the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2, I live in the UK. It costs £160 to preorder, while the standard current Series 1 costs £120. Will the price drop to £120 after release, or...
  3. Series 2 Elite Controllers in other Countries?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 Elite Controllers in other Countries?: Hey all, Need some help. So I’m currently looking to buy the Series 2 Elite controller on release date, but I cant find any store to buy it. I actually live in South Africa. I tried through...
  4. Series 2 Elite controller- any specifics on improvements regarding known problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 Elite controller- any specifics on improvements regarding known problems?: I watched the presentation on the new Elite controllers announced at E3, and I’m impressed in the complete rebuild and new features. But more than anything else, I want to know what has been done...
  5. Xbox one elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite controller series 2: I have a couple of questions about the new xbox one elite controller series 2 that was shown at E3, and was wondering about 3 main concerns about the item shown. 1. The joystick drift: like the...
  6. Xbox one elite controller series 2

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one elite controller series 2: I have a couple of questions about the new xbox one elite controller series 2 that was shown at E3, and was wondering about 3 main concerns about the item shown. 1. The joystick drift: like the...
  7. Xbox One Elite controller series 2 preorder in Canada

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One Elite controller series 2 preorder in Canada: It's been a week and still no news of a way to preorder the controller like in the USA and Europe. I have searched everywhere a way to directly contact the Microsoft support by email to even ask...
  8. Xbox elite controller series 2 built in battery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 built in battery: I agree with @Wolfie McG I would like to see some RL data on the battery life. cccc4e99-6c08-4bfa-bd8b-95ce77a00890
  9. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 pre-order for Canada

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 pre-order for Canada: Hi! I've been waiting for a long time for the new Elite controller, but it doesn't seem to be available for pre-order on the canadian website for now. When will it be?...
  10. Elite series 2 controller in Canada

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Elite series 2 controller in Canada: I have been looking for the link to preorder the elite series 2 since yesterday and I cant find it in the Canadian Store. I've seen it in the American and UK store but not in Canada. Thanks in...