Elite controller series 2.

Discus and support Elite controller series 2. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is the elite controller 2 the same size as a regular xbox one controller? I bought the MOGA gaming clip and I'm wondering if it will fit? submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ApexSniperWolf2, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Elite controller series 2.

Is the elite controller 2 the same size as a regular xbox one controller? I bought the MOGA gaming clip and I'm wondering if it will fit?

submitted by /u/ApexSniperWolf2
    [link] [comments]

/u/ApexSniperWolf2, Nov 29, 2019
  2. MaskedMenace136 Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
  3. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

Controller Sensitivity - A Must Read!

Try to use the controller elite series 1 and series 2
  4. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Elite controller

Hi!

I don't think the elite control accessories are compatible with those in the series 2
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2 Controller Mapping Letdown

Hi PsycoPyro88,

Thanks for the reply. The Elite controller series 2 has various methods of mapping the buttons and paddles as compared to the series 1. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the following support articles that
    can assist you in determining how to set up the different functions, including how to use Shift with the controller to give you alternate inputs:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Use Shift with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps you out!
  6. xX Deano Xo Win User

Xbox elite series 2

i have the elite controller series 1 and elite controller series 2 and the only thing interchangeable is the D-Pad IE:- if you want the silver one form the elite controller series 1 onto the series 2 ... the under trigers and thumbsticks are of a different
    designs so will not fit .... i have just got both elite controllers out to make sure i am right in what i am saying

if this helps please up vote or mark as answered please
Thema:

Elite controller series 2.

1. Elite controller series 2. - Similar Threads - Elite controller series

2. Elite Series 2 controller A button infrequent registering

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller A button infrequent registering: Hi, straight out of the box and the A button is not registering every 30 or so presses. You can see it happen in Test Mode. Is there any fix for this or should return the controller? It's...
  3. xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite series 2 controller: Hello, My sons controller series 2 is failing, the bumpers don't work anymore, its less than a year old, I understand this is an issue that is widely known now, I would like it replaced asap...
  4. XBOX ELITE SERIES 2 CONTROLLER

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ELITE SERIES 2 CONTROLLER: Hello everyone, I want to talk about my experience with this "premium" controller. To get straight to the point, this $200 premium controller didn't last 7 months for me until it started having...
  5. New Xbox elite series 2 controllers from service centre all broken?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox elite series 2 controllers from service centre all broken?!: Hi, i bought a new xbox elite series 2 controller 5 months ago. Worked fine for 2 months, then one of the toggles had an issue. No problem I thought, its passed the Amazon return daye but its...
  6. Elite Controller Series 2 Warranty:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 Warranty:: So I’ve had the elite controller series 2 for about 8 days now, I bought it from Target for my birthday and I asked for the 3-Year warranty, which I got, but I’m not exactly sure how to apply it....
  7. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: A little while ago I bought an Elite Controller series 2 and I have noticed that the case might be the cause of stick drift. The controller doesnt quite fit in the case and when the case is zipped...
  8. Can I order a replacement accessory kit for xbox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I order a replacement accessory kit for xbox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller?: I lost my container with charging dock and accessories for my XBox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller. Is there a way to order a new case that includes the buttons?...
  9. xbox elite controller series 2 replacement with warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite controller series 2 replacement with warranty: when I send my controller in to get replaced will I get a new controller back or a refurbished one? 7a052108-57f9-4f3d-82b2-47545dbb54c3
  10. Elite Series 2 Controller Turns off Randomly

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Series 2 Controller Turns off Randomly: Hi, ive noticed that my controller turns off randomly when gaming on windows 10 i have warranty on device but i dont have receipt can you use serial numbers? Also what are the next steps because...