Elite Controller Warranty

Discus and support Elite Controller Warranty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, my elite controller's left stick is defective, and in every game or apps including netflix, which proves the problem is not from the games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by San Pelle, Oct 8, 2019.

1. San Pelle
    San Pelle Guest

Hi, my elite controller's left stick is defective, and in every game or apps including netflix, which proves the problem is not from the games settings. In my user manual, it is mentioned that the product is covered by the warranty for a year following
    the date the item is bought. The product is still in good condition and shows no visible problems due to excessive usage. I tried to register it on the replace and repair section, but the serial number contains letters which are not allowed to be typed on
    the website. I tried to call, and my call was ended automatically without having the opportunity to speak to a real person. How can I have my controller replaced?

Thanks in advance.

:)

San Pelle, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Boaz_ Win User

Microsoft Store(buying an elite controller)

Hey JtK,

The Elite controller is definitely a very nice step up from the controller that comes with the console. You get a lot of opportunities for customization, and it feels great. If I understand your question correctly, you're wondering if the warranty on your
    console will carry over to the Elite controller? Is it a warranty through Xbox or a third party such as Best Buy? The warranty on your Xbox will cover the Xbox and controller that came with it, but not the separately purchased Elite controller. If the warranty
    is through a third party, it would be best to check with them. Hope this helps!

Boaz
  3. Flymonkey102 Win User

Several controllers need repairs

They will replace/repair out of warranty controllers so long as they are not Elite controllers.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox controller

Is it a standard controller or an Elite controller?

If it’s standard you’ll have to replace the controller unfortunately. If it’s an elite you can get it serviced or replaced if it’s still under warranty.
  5. dustylee15 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Right Analog Stick Issue

6. FearedNightmare Win User

Elite Controller Faceplate Squeaking

Thema:

1. Elite Controller Warranty - Similar Threads - Elite Controller Warranty

2. Warranty for elite controller version 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty for elite controller version 2: I would like to know the warranty for the elite controller version 2. The back paddles have stopped working, all four of them. 02cdcd56-caf6-405e-be4c-7a52a6b2c3b2
  3. Xbox Elite Controller 2 Extended Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 Extended Warranty: So I have owned 2 Elite Controllers now, and both have developed the really bad stick drift. I can't find anything about an extended warranty, but I would like to purchase one if I decide to spend...
  4. Elite 2 Controller returned for Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller returned for Warranty: Hi, I'm based in Ireland and I returned a faulty Elite 2 Controller to Microsoft for warranty in early June. I used the UPS shipping label that Microsoft sent me for the return. I tracked the...
  5. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Warranty: I bought an Elite 2 In December 2019 from Amazon.ca and by the standard accessories warranty, it gave me a 90 day warranty. However, there have been several sources that claim they had a much...
  6. Xbox Elite Controller V2 Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller V2 Warranty: I'm having issues with the stick drifting on my Elite Controller V2, and when I went to register it, it said that my warranty expired on 5/26/2020. I purchased the controller on 3/24/2020 from...
  7. Microsoft Elite controller warranty process

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Elite controller warranty process: How do I go about getting a warranty repair for the Xbox elite controller I purchased in April. Tried some of the suggested links, but they only took me to my account. Do I need to add the...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty return: I submitted a service request for my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller after the right shoulder button started playing up. I've sent the controller back to microsoft as instructed and the courier...
  9. Where do I fulfill my Manufactures Warranty for my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I fulfill my Manufactures Warranty for my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller?: About two days ago my left joy stick started to drift. I'm within a year of my purchase date and should qualify for a Warranty claim. Where do I go to start the process?...
  10. Elite Series 2 Controller extended warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller extended warranty: I purchased the Microsoft Complete warranty when I bought my Elite Series 2 Controller. I am needing to get the controller replaced since the Right Button isn't working anymore. But when I start...