Elite Controller Warranty

Discus and support Elite Controller Warranty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, my elite controller's left stick is defective, and in every game or apps including netflix, which proves the problem is not from the games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by San Pelle, Oct 8, 2019.

1. San Pelle
    San Pelle Guest

Hi, my elite controller's left stick is defective, and in every game or apps including netflix, which proves the problem is not from the games settings. In my user manual, it is mentioned that the product is covered by the warranty for a year following
    the date the item is bought. The product is still in good condition and shows no visible problems due to excessive usage. I tried to register it on the replace and repair section, but the serial number contains letters which are not allowed to be typed on
    the website. I tried to call, and my call was ended automatically without having the opportunity to speak to a real person. How can I have my controller replaced?

Thanks in advance.

:)

San Pelle, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Boaz_ Win User

Microsoft Store(buying an elite controller)

Hey JtK,

The Elite controller is definitely a very nice step up from the controller that comes with the console. You get a lot of opportunities for customization, and it feels great. If I understand your question correctly, you're wondering if the warranty on your
    console will carry over to the Elite controller? Is it a warranty through Xbox or a third party such as Best Buy? The warranty on your Xbox will cover the Xbox and controller that came with it, but not the separately purchased Elite controller. If the warranty
    is through a third party, it would be best to check with them. Hope this helps!

Boaz
  3. Flymonkey102 Win User

Several controllers need repairs

They will replace/repair out of warranty controllers so long as they are not Elite controllers.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox controller

Is it a standard controller or an Elite controller?

If it’s standard you’ll have to replace the controller unfortunately. If it’s an elite you can get it serviced or replaced if it’s still under warranty.
  5. dustylee15 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Right Analog Stick Issue

6. FearedNightmare Win User

Elite Controller Faceplate Squeaking

Thema:

1. Elite Controller Warranty - Similar Threads - Elite Controller Warranty

2. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Replacement - Worse than the one i sent in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Replacement - Worse than the one i sent in: So i sent in my Xbox Elite Controller after 6 months of owning it because it was getting bad stick drift. Playing Pubg, I had turned deadzone up to 17 and it was still drifting. Making me walk and...
  3. Elite Controller Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Warranty: So I got an Elite Controller for Christmas 2018, and the left stick ended up drifting forward constantly around the middle of May 2019. I sent it back under warranty to get it repaired, received...
  4. My xbox elite controller is out of warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controller is out of warranty: My xbox one elite controller needs it's rb fixed but it's warranty has ran out. Can I pay to get it fixed d158ffc4-1658-4f08-a629-919fcfffb54e
  5. my elite controller is out of warranty but the rubber grips keep falling off

in XBoX on Consoles
    my elite controller is out of warranty but the rubber grips keep falling off: my elite controller is out of warranty but the rubber grips keep falling off its relly poor considering the amount of money paid for this! not a happy xbox one user who has spent hundreds and...
  6. Garantie manette Elite [Translate] Elite controller warranty

in XBoX Accessibility
    Garantie manette Elite [Translate] Elite controller warranty: Bonjour, Je vois envoyer ma manette au SAV pour échange, mais je n'est pas bien compris si je dois envoyer SEULEMENT la manette, ou si je doit envoyer les BMD, palettes et joystick avec....
  7. Xbox one Elite Controller warranty

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox one Elite Controller warranty: I recently bid on and won a White Xbox one Elite Controller on Ebay relatively cheap, from a seller saying the controller was liquidated stock from a shop closing. The controller turned out to not...
  8. XBOX ELITE Controller registration, warranty, and replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ELITE Controller registration, warranty, and replacement: Split from this thread. My controller not only had the right bumper become unusable, but the rubberized grip has started to peel away from the controller body.. I have been so careful with...
  9. Elite controller warranty repair/replacement - where/how/etc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller warranty repair/replacement - where/how/etc?: HI, There doesn't appear to be any way to register an elite controller for warranty repair!! my console (xbox one S) is "out of warranty", which is fine, but the elite I got only a month ago,...
  10. Elite controller repair w/ console xbox-x warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller repair w/ console xbox-x warranty: Hi, I got an xbox-x scorpio edition and I just realized the warranty came with an elite controller repair? I got an elite controller that is now experiencing stick drift. The left stick drifts...