Elite controller Wired keeps disconnecting During Halo game.

Discus and support Elite controller Wired keeps disconnecting During Halo game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My elite controller LITERALLY keeps disconnecting every second and a half during and after a match in the menus. I am using it wired with no batteries... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WolfWaker54, Jan 17, 2017.

1. WolfWaker54
    WolfWaker54 Guest

My elite controller LITERALLY keeps disconnecting every second and a half during and after a match in the menus. I am using it wired with no batteries SO IT SHOULD NOT do this. Please help ive been trying all morning. This is very frustrating and makes it
    impossible to play multiplayer.

:)

WolfWaker54, Jan 17, 2017
  2. Role Moss
    Role Moss Guest
    my wired xbox 360 controller keeps randomly disconnecting HELP

my wired xbox 360 controller keeps randomly disconnecting help me please

Role Moss, Jan 17, 2017
  3. Konnyboi1
    Konnyboi1 Guest
    Does the new update fix the controller disconnecting issues?

Just like in the title.

Does the new update fix the controller disconnecting issues?

My controller keeps disconnecting Elite controller Wired keeps disconnecting During Halo game. :(

Konnyboi1, Jan 17, 2017
  4. Elite controller Wired keeps disconnecting During Halo game.

Hey there WolfWaker54,

Sorry to hear about your controller disconnecting randomly, we do have a guide that can help though. Take a look at it

HERE
    and let us know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.

Mister Mascot, Jan 18, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there WolfWaker54,

Sorry to hear about your controller disconnecting randomly, we do have a guide that can help though. Take a look at it

HERE
    and let us know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. banaoffe Win User

Wired Elite controller 2 keeps disconnecting

Thanks for your reply but I've already been through this and all it says is "Plug a micro-USB charging cable into the top of the controller and plug the other end into your PC."

Has anyone had similar issues?
  7. depressed brute Win User

8. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello banaoffe,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox Elite controller is randomly disconnecting from your Windows 10 computer. We recommend making sure that

Windows 10 is up to date
    . Also, you can try using a different USB-C cable to connect your controller to your computer. If this does not resolve the issue, we recommend plugging in the controller to a different USB port on your computer. Be sure to let us
    know the results!
  9. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Getting randomly disconnected from Xbox Live.

has anyone considered that a corrupted game file may be responsible? i kept getting disconnected the time from games on halo untill i deleted and redownloaded all the halo reach game and associated map packs. if there's a game you play a lot and keep getting
    disconnected during, then you might want to check your game files for corrupt files.
Thema:

1. Elite controller Wired keeps disconnecting During Halo game. - Similar Threads - Elite controller Wired

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Issues With Rocket League

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Issues With Rocket League: Hello, So I am noticing that depending on if I tilt my controller one way or the other, it affects my screen when I play. So for instance, if I turn my controller 90 degrees to the right, the...
  3. My Elite Controller has triggers that are now wonky

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Elite Controller has triggers that are now wonky: Any recommendations on how to get it repaired? I went to my local MS Store, and they told me to buy a new one . . . gee, thanks. I've had this controller since June of 2018, and to have this...
  4. Xbox One Elite Controller 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller 2: Has anyone else who is also enrolled in the Xbox Insider Hub have issues with the controller after updates? I've had several instances where different controller buttons do not work at any given...
  5. Option to map multiple buttons to paddles on Elite Controller 2

in XboX Insiders
    Option to map multiple buttons to paddles on Elite Controller 2: Not sure if it ever has been asked but here I go. I bought an Elite Controller 2 a while ago and it's an excellent controller. However there is one feature lacking. The option to assign a...
  6. Elite series 2 controller button unresponsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller button unresponsive: I have had the new series 2 controller for 8 Weeks now and have been pleased with it, however the right button has become unresponsive, sometimes working and sometimes needing to really press down...
  7. series 2 elite controller case

in XBoX on Consoles
    series 2 elite controller case: Sometime last week, I sent in my series 2 elite controller so it can be replaced, because the one I had was having some issues. So sent it in with the case, and the box it came in. I did NOT put...
  8. Xbox one elite controller 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite controller 2: Has a new batch of the xbox one elite series 2 controller been released thats fixed the issues with it? 858640f1-4cf3-41d1-9fc8-b837c9417781
  9. Wired Elite controller 2 keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Windows
    Wired Elite controller 2 keeps disconnecting: 2 day old elite controller 2 was working perfectly but now the connection may randomly turn off and it may take a few attempts to reconnect it which I do buy replugging the usb-c. To be clear the...
  10. Xbox Elite Controller (wired) Issues with FIFA 20

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller (wired) Issues with FIFA 20: Wired Xbox Elite Controller keeps jumping up and down when on the FIFA 20 game screen. I've uninstalled the drivers, restarted, updated Windows 10, everything. Was working OK'ish earlier, now the...