Elite Controller with Trigger Lock can navigate some, but not all Menus.

Discus and support Elite Controller with Trigger Lock can navigate some, but not all Menus. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Alpha Skip Ahead - 10.0.19027.1209 (2004.191118-2300) When opening the mini guide, Right Trigger will quickly navigate to the bottom. If you start a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ipingbique, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Elite Controller with Trigger Lock can navigate some, but not all Menus.

Alpha Skip Ahead - 10.0.19027.1209 (2004.191118-2300)

When opening the mini guide, Right Trigger will quickly navigate to the bottom.

If you start a party, and go to leave that party with the Trigger Lock enabled Right Trigger does not work for quick navigation.

Not sure if this is a build specific issue or just different values given to the button, press or heck maybe an issue on my end. I just found it and didn't go much past my basic troubleshooting.

submitted by /u/ipingbique
    [link] [comments]

/u/ipingbique, Nov 22, 2019
  2. Atherza Win User

Is the Elite Controller worth it?

Coming from an Elite Owner, the elite controller is worth it; if you are willing to spend the money. They have 3 sets of thumbsticks, hair lock triggers, removable d pad, removable paddles, and 2 profiles which you can switch between in game. Overall,
    it feels a lot better than a normal controller.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox one white Elite controller

4. BaiIeyG Win User

Xbox Elite or Scuf?

Can only answer this on a Elite controller perspective. I have had 3 elite controllers in the last 4 years and I can honestly say it is a great piece of kit. The paddles work perfect, they’re not flimsy and are not in an awkward position, the controller
    sits comfortably in m y hand with all 4 paddles applied. The trigger-lock is great when play FPS games like Call of Duty, Halo as you do not have to pull the trigger down all the way for it to fully aim in.

The only complaint I have about the controller is that I have found that within year 1 of my first purchase, I had over 1000 hours played and the grip started to fall off .

Overall, the elite conroller is a great purchase and has 3 customability options for the toggle sticks.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Video playback seekbar?

Have you tried using the triggers on the controller? The right trigger should be good to move forward and the left for backwards navigation.
  6. CamicaziBoss Win User

Xbox one controller triggers

Currently, there is no way to adjust trigger sensitivity when using a non-Elite controller. Some games do have a setting for it, but there's no setting for just regular controllers.
Thema:

Elite Controller with Trigger Lock can navigate some, but not all Menus.

1. Elite Controller with Trigger Lock can navigate some, but not all Menus. - Similar Threads - Elite Controller Trigger

2. Elite controller series 2 trigger problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite controller series 2 trigger problems: Ive had my elite controller 2 for just shy of a week now and I'm already having problems. The controller has started rattling, there are no obvious signs as to how this happened as I have not...
  3. Xbox One Controller Elite Series 2, trigger-stops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Controller Elite Series 2, trigger-stops: With the first gen elite controller if you "activated" the trigger-stop switch on a trigger, after let's say 50% of the path there was no more input. But with the second gen elite controller, it...
  4. Triggers on Elite 2 controller not working proplery

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Triggers on Elite 2 controller not working proplery: So I had this controller since November 6th I've taken very good care of it. When I have it also in the 3rd level setting so as fast as you can pull it short throw it will only fire one shot if I...
  5. Xbox Elite Controller 2 Right Trigger Squeaking when the hair trigger is set to lowest setting.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 Right Trigger Squeaking when the hair trigger is set to lowest setting.: I am having squeaking issues with my new Elite controller 2. The right trigger, which is used the most, squeaks when pushing it when it is set on the lowest setting. If I put it on the middle or...
  6. Xbox Elite Controller 2 short trigger issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 short trigger issues: My controller doesn't activate the button when I have it set for the short triggers... Am I missing something obvious? 48cba656-079b-4843-9209-8bc754238f92
  7. Elite controller 2 trigger stops not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite controller 2 trigger stops not working: So the hair trigger lvl on my controller registers nothing no matter what I change it too on the app. the first and 2nd lvls if the trigger stop works fine. the third registers nothing no matter...
  8. Xbox one elite controller right trigger problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one elite controller right trigger problem: Hello, i bought an elite controller back in august and the first one i bought had a problem with the right trigger, it would get stuck when pressed it down, and it would make this very weird sound...
  9. Xbox elite controller with swapped cross and trigger?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite controller with swapped cross and trigger?: Is there some gamepad like Xbox elite but with NORMAL trigger cross position? 77528792-5321-496f-913e-30efd24fe662
  10. Please make the accessories app able to remap triggers on all controllers, not just elite ones

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make the accessories app able to remap triggers on all controllers, not just elite ones: I love SSX 3, and the backwards compatibility control scheme is completely messed up on the xbox one controller. The 2012 reboot did the controls perfectly on the one controller. I dont have an...