Elite Controller with Trigger Lock can navigate some, but not all Menus.

Discus and support Elite Controller with Trigger Lock can navigate some, but not all Menus. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Alpha Skip Ahead - 10.0.19027.1209 (2004.191118-2300) When opening the mini guide, Right Trigger will quickly navigate to the bottom. If you start a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ipingbique, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Elite Controller with Trigger Lock can navigate some, but not all Menus.

Alpha Skip Ahead - 10.0.19027.1209 (2004.191118-2300)

When opening the mini guide, Right Trigger will quickly navigate to the bottom.

If you start a party, and go to leave that party with the Trigger Lock enabled Right Trigger does not work for quick navigation.

Not sure if this is a build specific issue or just different values given to the button, press or heck maybe an issue on my end. I just found it and didn't go much past my basic troubleshooting.

submitted by /u/ipingbique
    [link] [comments]

/u/ipingbique, Nov 22, 2019
  2. I Voki I Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller

Hey there.

From my understanding, the trigger locks on the Elite series 2 controller are meant to decrease full trigger input time. That is, the locks make it to where you have to pull the trigger less to achieve full input.

I am not sure if there is a way to dampen the effect, but going into the "accessories" menu in settings will show you all of the customization options available.

Source: I own a series 2 controller and have spent some time playing around with its settings.

I hope this helps!
  3. Atherza Win User

Is the Elite Controller worth it?

Coming from an Elite Owner, the elite controller is worth it; if you are willing to spend the money. They have 3 sets of thumbsticks, hair lock triggers, removable d pad, removable paddles, and 2 profiles which you can switch between in game. Overall,
    it feels a lot better than a normal controller.
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox one white Elite controller

5. BaiIeyG Win User

Xbox Elite or Scuf?

Can only answer this on a Elite controller perspective. I have had 3 elite controllers in the last 4 years and I can honestly say it is a great piece of kit. The paddles work perfect, they’re not flimsy and are not in an awkward position, the controller
    sits comfortably in m y hand with all 4 paddles applied. The trigger-lock is great when play FPS games like Call of Duty, Halo as you do not have to pull the trigger down all the way for it to fully aim in.

The only complaint I have about the controller is that I have found that within year 1 of my first purchase, I had over 1000 hours played and the grip started to fall off .

Overall, the elite conroller is a great purchase and has 3 customability options for the toggle sticks.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Video playback seekbar?

Have you tried using the triggers on the controller? The right trigger should be good to move forward and the left for backwards navigation.
Thema:

Elite Controller with Trigger Lock can navigate some, but not all Menus.

1. Elite Controller with Trigger Lock can navigate some, but not all Menus. - Similar Threads - Elite Controller Trigger

2. Elite 2 controller right trigger sticking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller right trigger sticking: when I press down on the right trigger, it takes a lot more pressure to pull down than the left. I do not eat food while using this controller or anything so I know its not my fault. What can I do...
  3. Elite Controller V2 Hair Trigger Lock Sleeves Coming Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller V2 Hair Trigger Lock Sleeves Coming Off: The plastic sleeve/covers came off the hair trigger locks and got lost. Anyone know how to get just those pieces? Thanks 469dcd88-d33c-4f65-9335-a33f8c5c16b5
  4. Elite controller series 2 trigger throw selection toggle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller series 2 trigger throw selection toggle: One of the small rubber covers on one of my trigger throw selection levers on the bottom of my elite series 2 fell off and i cannot find it. Im happy to pay for a replacement but cannot figure out...
  5. Faulty left trigger on Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Faulty left trigger on Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller: I was wondering what options I have with a faulty controller. I am a PC gamer exclusively, and I have the Xbox One Elite Series 2 controller. A few days ago the left trigger started to give some...
  6. Elite Controller V2 - Hair Trigger Lock Sleeves coming off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller V2 - Hair Trigger Lock Sleeves coming off: My Elite 2 controller is 8 months old. The left trigger sleeve repeatedly falls off and the switch is now jamming into my finger making it super uncomfortable. Can we get spares or a repair? For...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller hair trigger causing issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller hair trigger causing issues: I just got a new controller today. When I place the hair trigger in the third position, the farthest one down, it causes the left thumb stick to to go back up when I move it down. Additionally,...
  8. Elite 2 Controller right trigger and online service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller right trigger and online service: 1. right trigger is sticking when i press it 2. left stick is creaking sometimes, especially when i press it forward to the left and then all over to the right side 3. i can't start the online...
  9. Xbox Elite controller 2 audio feedback and right trigger is not quiet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite controller 2 audio feedback and right trigger is not quiet: hi whilst online other players are hearing feedback from me. i thought it was headset so replaced and it is still happening if i unplug and plug them back in again they are ok for a few minutes...
  10. Xbox Elite controller series 2 right trigger squeaking when set to lowest setting.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite controller series 2 right trigger squeaking when set to lowest setting.: I just received my second Elite controller series 2 yesterday. The first one's RT trigger makes a squeaking sound when pressed all the way down on the lowest setting. And it started after a week...