Elite controller would appear lost in repair.

Discus and support Elite controller would appear lost in repair. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sent my Elite controller off for repair on August 28th and UPS tracking confirmed it was delivered September 5th, I've since had no communication... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lidders88, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Lidders88
    Lidders88 Guest

I sent my Elite controller off for repair on August 28th and UPS tracking confirmed it was delivered September 5th, I've since had no communication from Microsoft and I've been unable to get in touch with the correct department as the callback feature isn't working.

Any advice on what the next step is would be much appreciated as thus far the customer care I've received trying to get to the correct department has been nothing short of woeful.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Lidders88, Sep 23, 2022
  2. gds1972 Win User

Elite bumpers

Hi

It is not possible to purchase bumpers for the elite controller directly from Microsoft, If the bumpers of your elite controller require replacing the controller would need to be sent to
    Microsoft repair centre for this.
  3. bowski477 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Bumpers

Discussion of self repair is not allowed on the forums. There is a support page for assistance with

Elite Controller repairs
  4. CyberAlexMM Win User

RB Slowly Becoming Unresponsive Unless Pressed In A Specific Spot

So wait, I don’t have the elite controller, the controller in question is the one that came with the Series X. How much would it cost to repair a standard controller? And yes I’m in the US.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

xbox controller return

Hello Homer,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a repair. Unfortunately, Xbox controllers( not counting Elite controllers) only have a 90 day warranty. If the controller is 5 months old, then it would not be in warranty for a repair/replacement.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. ♥ Jamie ♥ Win User

elite controller

If your controller is out of warranty you can still get it repaired, however, shipping and the repair won't be free. You can find steps on servicing your Elite Controller right here https://www.xbox.com/en-US/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller
Thema:

1. Elite controller would appear lost in repair. - Similar Threads - Elite controller appear

2. Will the profile button on the elite 2 control ever be able to re map the bottom to share

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the profile button on the elite 2 control ever be able to re map the bottom to share: I seriously wish I googled this b4 I bought the thing today 46165765-6bec-4e5d-b69d-955b8179e8da
  3. xbox elite controller 2 repair order disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite controller 2 repair order disappeared: Hello I send my xbox elite controller 2 for repair for bad bumpers and trigger. but after sending it for repair my order disappeared after 2 days. this was in 7-27-2022 and after 2 months I...
  4. Xbox elite 2 controller freezes and spazzes out

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox elite 2 controller freezes and spazzes out: In menu, or in game occasionally, controller stops working. Powered on, fully charged, new electric controller. I feel like it might have to do with my headset being physically connected to the...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Bluetooth Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Bluetooth Issue: I recently purchased an Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller and it is already having issues connecting and staying connected to bluetooth on Windows 10. I have already downloaded the Xbox Accessories...
  6. Why do xbox elite controllers have play in the sticks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do xbox elite controllers have play in the sticks: Hi I have a xbox elite series 2 and it's the second one I've bought due to other reasons but ive noticed both of them have a little bit of play in the stick that does nothing to game with the...
  7. Please Help Elite 2 controller randomly disconnects

in XboX Insiders
    Please Help Elite 2 controller randomly disconnects: I bought my controller around a year ago now and everything about it is great but one thing I would be playing and it disconnects randomly and it doesn’t reconnect for about 10-15 sec I know it’s...
  8. Sync issue on the Elite series 2 controller

in XboX Insiders
    Sync issue on the Elite series 2 controller: I have been having issue with my controller staying connected to my Xbox series S. I have noticed that the Xbox Button will flash like it's trying to connect to the console, but it loses its...
  9. Elite Series 2 Controller right thumbstick doesn’t click.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller right thumbstick doesn’t click.: I’ve had my Elite Series 2 controller for a little while with no overall problems, but for a while I’ve been dealing with an issue on my right thumb stick. No matter what joystick I switch it to,...
  10. Elite 2 controller return - appears to have gone missing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller return - appears to have gone missing?: So I'm trying to chase where my controller return is before my repair order expires in 2 days time now - and the support system is insistant on only telling me to post here or talk to an xbox...