Elite controller

Discus and support Elite controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Xbox, I am both extremely irritated and disappointed at the quality of the item from such a reputable company. I'm nota happy customer given the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MichaelPeralta1, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Elite controller

Hello Xbox,

I am both extremely irritated and disappointed at the quality of the item from such a reputable company. I'm nota happy customer given the amount it cost (£120). Whilst wear and tear is acceptable after a period of time, this has not been used excessively
    and there for the condition is not acceptable.

Please see attached images.

Yours sincerely

Michael

:)

MichaelPeralta1, Mar 14, 2019
  2. )(())( Win User

What wireless adapter is needed to connect xbox elite controller to windows 10?

3. Big Boi TGA Win User

Xbox One Elite Controllers Not Sold In Stores

But there is no updated version of the Elite Controller. If you're referring to the White Elite Controller, that is only available for purchase through GameStop so having the in-store stock of the original Elite Controller at other retailers would have
    no effect. Besides, none of the stores have ANY version of the Elite Controller available for purchase in-store.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Controller warranty

To have your elite controller serviced:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/accessories/servicing-elite-controller
  5. FearedNightmare Win User

Custom button layout

If you purchase the Elite Controller which comes out later this year it features a full remap possibility of the controller layout and you can save 2configurations of it

www.xbox.com/.../elite-wireless-controller
  6. vikingland1 Win User

HELP! Xbox One or Xbox One Elite?

Elite , bigger better HDD and an Elite controller .
Thema:

Elite controller

1. Elite controller - Similar Threads - Elite controller

2. Who else has had their Xbox One Elite controller grips wear off after only two years or so?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who else has had their Xbox One Elite controller grips wear off after only two years or so?: I purchased my Xbox One Elite Controller in 2017 and already the two main thumbstick grips have broken and one of the taller thumbsticks I replaced it with just broke. The grips on the handles...
  3. Broken shoulder bumpers on Xbox One elite controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Broken shoulder bumpers on Xbox One elite controller: Need to replace the broken shoulder bumpers on elite controller. Does Microsoft carry the parts? Or has anyone found quality parts on Amazon? 02fca29d-b869-4966-8a54-d7c175bf9693
  4. Microsoft Store(buying an elite controller)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store(buying an elite controller): Hello, I'm thinking about buying a elite controller just bought a new xbox less than a week ago was wondering if the warranty I bought then will still cover the controller or if I will have to...
  5. Elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller: Ive brought an elite controller recently. Does it have a built in battery so it will solely work using the usb as a charger or do i need to buy a battery pack seperately?...
  6. Elite Controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controllers: So let's talk about Elite Controllers. I got mine two weeks ago and I've got to say I'm loving it. I especially like being able to adjust the sensitivity curve of the joysticks. However I've only...
  7. Elite controller right thumbstick clicks on its own.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller right thumbstick clicks on its own.: Hello, I’ve been having this issue for years now but its been getting worse. When playing Black Ops 4 the right thumbstick click action happens by itself. In other words, without me physically...
  8. Xbox Elite controller Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite controller Issue: Hello there i discovered something with my controller when im playing with my elite controller like race games for example Grand theft auto 5 im driving slower with my elite controller in-game...
  9. Xbox controller drift, on an elite controller!?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox controller drift, on an elite controller!?: Hi, my name is jack and i have a HUGE problem with my xbox elite controller. The left stick is drifting forward constantly and i’ve tried the solutions without going against warranty (even though...
  10. elite controller turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite controller turning off: when i push the button to turn my elite controller on and pull it off after it turns on it instantly turns off 35273105-711c-4ad8-8ccb-4f3b8d354c55