Elite controller

Discus and support Elite controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Xbox, I am both extremely irritated and disappointed at the quality of the item from such a reputable company. I'm nota happy customer given the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MichaelPeralta1, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Elite controller

Hello Xbox,

I am both extremely irritated and disappointed at the quality of the item from such a reputable company. I'm nota happy customer given the amount it cost (£120). Whilst wear and tear is acceptable after a period of time, this has not been used excessively
    and there for the condition is not acceptable.

Please see attached images.

Yours sincerely

Michael

:)

MichaelPeralta1, Mar 14, 2019
  2. )(())( Win User

What wireless adapter is needed to connect xbox elite controller to windows 10?

3. Big Boi TGA Win User

Xbox One Elite Controllers Not Sold In Stores

But there is no updated version of the Elite Controller. If you're referring to the White Elite Controller, that is only available for purchase through GameStop so having the in-store stock of the original Elite Controller at other retailers would have
    no effect. Besides, none of the stores have ANY version of the Elite Controller available for purchase in-store.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Controller warranty

To have your elite controller serviced:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/accessories/servicing-elite-controller
  5. FearedNightmare Win User

Custom button layout

If you purchase the Elite Controller which comes out later this year it features a full remap possibility of the controller layout and you can save 2configurations of it

www.xbox.com/.../elite-wireless-controller
  6. vikingland1 Win User

HELP! Xbox One or Xbox One Elite?

Elite , bigger better HDD and an Elite controller .
Thema:

Elite controller

1. Elite controller - Similar Threads - Elite controller

2. Elite controller replacement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller replacement?: I’ve had my elite controller now for some time and my right trigger is just going off for no reason, im assuming its just because of its age but i wanted to see if it was covered or could be...
  3. Xbox one elite controller controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one elite controller controls: Hello Microsoft, I have a small issue with the elite controller. When I play a racing game like Forza Horizon 4 the triggers are mapped differently with the regular Xbox one controller (LT is...
  4. Stolen Xbox Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stolen Xbox Elite Controller: I had my controller in my backpack and someone stole it probably when I left the room, is there anyway to track it down? ea9b0940-dd9c-446c-9e7b-1659abb72eb8
  5. Does XBOX Elite controller have Bluetooth support

in XBoX on Windows
    Does XBOX Elite controller have Bluetooth support: I bought the elite controller to use with my Windows 10 PC. I have tried to detect the controller using the Bluetooth option, but the controller never shows up on the available devices. When I try...
  6. elite controller issues!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite controller issues!!: ive had my elite controller since day one and love it very much, but its starting to give me issues. my left stick is moving on its own when in games. im sure warranty is been over with, but will...
  7. bose QC35 & Elite Controller works only left ear

in XBoX on Consoles
    bose QC35 & Elite Controller works only left ear: Split from this thread. Hi, Works only left ear on my bose qc35 ii (i don't need microphone) using xbox elite controller. I found this solution and this works for me. But this solution...
  8. Accessories App not available and Elite controller not working properly (connected via USB)

in XBoX on Windows
    Accessories App not available and Elite controller not working properly (connected via USB): Hello, Accessories app is not available in windows store and i can't use the Elite controller because of it (detected as normal xbox controller), [img] Can you please help, Thanks...
  9. Elite Controller Drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Drift: My Elite Controller has started to drift to the right. I have the Deadzone low and the sensitivity just above Medium. on most fps' If I move slightly left/right it will not return to dead center....
  10. Elite controller left stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller left stick: Okay. So as far as I've researched everywhere i go on the internet no one else has had the same issue i have. I've owned an elite controller since they came out and it has been a reliable...