Elite controller

Discus and support Elite controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. My son has a elite controller, he is on his 2nd one inside 10 months. The rubber grips have fallen off all the thumb buttons. can You help? Can i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by colinmillward, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Elite controller

Hi. My son has a elite controller, he is on his 2nd one inside 10 months. The rubber grips have fallen off all the thumb buttons.

can You help? Can i buy replacements ?

thankyou

:)

colinmillward, Oct 21, 2019
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Question about controller

Weight, options / customizations, and obviously price.

More info on the Elite: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller

And the Elite V2: https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller-series-2
  3. Big Boi TGA Win User

Xbox One Elite Controllers Not Sold In Stores

But there is no updated version of the Elite Controller. If you're referring to the White Elite Controller, that is only available for purchase through GameStop so having the in-store stock of the original Elite Controller at other retailers would have
    no effect. Besides, none of the stores have ANY version of the Elite Controller available for purchase in-store.
  4. )(())( Win User

What wireless adapter is needed to connect xbox elite controller to windows 10?

5. Balistic Chick Win User

Looking for a new Controller

Elite controller would probably be the best, maybe wait to get the 2nd gen elite controller
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

엑스박스 엘리트 컨트롤러 리퍼 제품을 직구 하려고 합니다 -[Translation - I want to go straight to the Xbox Elite controller ripper product]

Hi there!

Thanks for replying! In relation to the Elite controller, it does come with after sales service in that the warranty on the device itself is 1 year and covers the functionality of the controller (responding to buttons, thumbsticks, bumpers,etc). If you've
    already performed troubleshooting on your Elite controller and would like further information on getting it serviced, then we recommend giving a look at our support article entitled

Servicing your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller
    . Below are some other links related to the Elite controller that may help you with troubleshooting prior to getting your controller serviced.

Xbox One Wireless Controller Solution

All about the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Troubleshoot triggers on the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

I hope that this helps out!
Thema:

Elite controller

1. Elite controller - Similar Threads - Elite controller

2. Elite Controller V2 - Using with PC and Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller V2 - Using with PC and Xbox One: I recently received my Elite V2 controller and am having an issue going back and forth between my Windows 10 PC and Xbox. I connected the controller using the included USB cable to my PC and was...
  3. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 bluetooth issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 bluetooth issue: Lots of people with Z370 & Z390 motherboard have continuous bluetooth disconnection and game studder issue. Can microsoft give us an ETA of this known issue? if you are unable to solve it...
  4. Elite v2 controller turns completely off only when connected to wireless adapter (will not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite v2 controller turns completely off only when connected to wireless adapter (will not...: My elite controller worked for a couple of days wireless with no issues. Today I get home from work and it disconnects from the computer and turns off all the way. I uninstalled the wireless...
  5. Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller: I bought my Elite controller almost 11 months ago and it has terrible stick drift and its not functioning properly. How can I check the warranty or replace-ability with Microsoft ??...
  6. Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller Quality Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller Quality Issues: Hey all, So I wanted to get some guidance / spark up a conversation. I was so excited to take delivery of my brand new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller on Monday 4th November. It had been on...
  7. Xbox elite controller series 2 LT on max tension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 LT on max tension: Hi, I suspect I have a faulty contoller, but just want to double check. If I have the LT button on maximum tension, I am unable to use LT and backwards at the same time. There are no issues on mid...
  8. Elite Series 2 Controller, Larger paddles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller, Larger paddles: Hello, I have had an elite controller for years and was excited to get a new series 2 but, I've noticed the paddles on the back are a lot smaller compared to my series 1. I tried switching the...
  9. Elite 2 Controller Bluetooth conflict causes crash

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite 2 Controller Bluetooth conflict causes crash: Super excited to get my new elite 2 but is isn't getting used. I had a problem of uncontrolled movement and then freeze, glitchy sound while playing Call of Duty MW remastered and then it kicks me...
  10. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 on PC: I Have purchased the Xbox Elite Series 2 but I am unable to Configure the Controller. I plugged in the controller and performed the Initial update but when I go into the Xbox accessories App the...