Elite Controllers

Discus and support Elite Controllers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So let's talk about Elite Controllers. I got mine two weeks ago and I've got to say I'm loving it. I especially like being able to adjust the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Soreph, May 13, 2019.

1. Soreph
    Soreph Guest

Elite Controllers

So let's talk about Elite Controllers. I got mine two weeks ago and I've got to say I'm loving it. I especially like being able to adjust the sensitivity curve of the joysticks. However I've only used it for Forza Horizon 4 and State of Decay 2 so I'd
    like to know what games do you play with your Elite Controller and what do you like most about it?

:)

Soreph, May 13, 2019
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Question about controller

Weight, options / customizations, and obviously price.

More info on the Elite: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller

And the Elite V2: https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller-series-2
  3. Big Boi TGA Win User

Xbox One Elite Controllers Not Sold In Stores

But there is no updated version of the Elite Controller. If you're referring to the White Elite Controller, that is only available for purchase through GameStop so having the in-store stock of the original Elite Controller at other retailers would have
    no effect. Besides, none of the stores have ANY version of the Elite Controller available for purchase in-store.
  4. )(())( Win User

What wireless adapter is needed to connect xbox elite controller to windows 10?

5. XBF Amber M Win User

엑스박스 엘리트 컨트롤러 리퍼 제품을 직구 하려고 합니다 -[Translation - I want to go straight to the Xbox Elite controller ripper product]

Hi there!

Thanks for replying! In relation to the Elite controller, it does come with after sales service in that the warranty on the device itself is 1 year and covers the functionality of the controller (responding to buttons, thumbsticks, bumpers,etc). If you've
    already performed troubleshooting on your Elite controller and would like further information on getting it serviced, then we recommend giving a look at our support article entitled

Servicing your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller
    . Below are some other links related to the Elite controller that may help you with troubleshooting prior to getting your controller serviced.

Xbox One Wireless Controller Solution

All about the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Troubleshoot triggers on the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

I hope that this helps out!
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Controller warranty

To have your elite controller serviced:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/accessories/servicing-elite-controller
Thema:

Elite Controllers

1. Elite Controllers - Similar Threads - Elite Controllers

2. my elite controller is out of warranty but the rubber grips keep falling off

in XBoX on Consoles
    my elite controller is out of warranty but the rubber grips keep falling off: my elite controller is out of warranty but the rubber grips keep falling off its relly poor considering the amount of money paid for this! not a happy xbox one user who has spent hundreds and...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller: My elite controller stopped functioning correctly right after the warranty ended. The left analog stick would "drag" upwards on its own. Is there anyway to fix this? It is really disappointing...
  4. Using a headset with my Elite controller disables entire controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Using a headset with my Elite controller disables entire controller: Pretty much what it says in the title. If I try and use a headset or even earbuds with my Elite controller, it still shows power going to it, but it stops accepting input from buttons after a...
  5. Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller: Hi all, I recently purchased an Elite Wireless Controller and while it functions fine for most things, I'm noticing an issue with finer movements while playing platforming games. Namely, when...
  6. problem with controller xbox one elite on PC, again.

in XBoX on Windows
    problem with controller xbox one elite on PC, again.: Good evening, good morning I have a problem, again, with my Xbox One elite controller, a few months ago, I returned my controller because of a joystick problem appeared after a few hours of use....
  7. My elite controller shows I'm pressing L stick when I'm not

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite controller shows I'm pressing L stick when I'm not: Hi, I noticed i had issues caused whenever i navigated the Xbox menu it would skip a lot. Then I read somewhere that it happens wheb your sticks or bumpers are being pressed. I went to test my...
  8. Xbox elite controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controllers?: I've had many issues with my elite controllers and I have several ideas on how to improve the design. I'd love to be able to open a dialogue with Elliot Hsu, the elite series 2 designer....
  9. Very specific Elite Controller vibration question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very specific Elite Controller vibration question: OK, this question might not make any sense but I feel like I need to ask it somewhere. So I love the elite controller and its functionality. A few months back I replaced my old one (from 2016/2017...
  10. Series 2 Elite Controllers in other Countries?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 Elite Controllers in other Countries?: Hey all, Need some help. So I’m currently looking to buy the Series 2 Elite controller on release date, but I cant find any store to buy it. I actually live in South Africa. I tried through...