Elite Dangerous and Xbox one controllers

Discus and support Elite Dangerous and Xbox one controllers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been having problems with all three of my controllers while playing Elite Dangerous. Some of the combination commands have stopped working.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by atsfsteam, Aug 29, 2019.

1. atsfsteam
    atsfsteam Guest

I have been having problems with all three of my controllers while playing Elite Dangerous.

Some of the combination commands have stopped working. Like B key plus the d-pad keys.

used to work sometimes never all the time.

That is the reason for three controllers, used to be able to log out with one controller and log back in with a different controller (turn the controller off and another controller on

0and the functions would work sometimes.

This is driving me crazy.

:)

atsfsteam, Aug 29, 2019
  2. N7 Gh0stz Win User
  3. Reklaw X Win User

Not sure I'm understanding your issue. But have you tried changing the controller setup in the options? Maybe to different button combination?
  4. User 9242019 Win User

Elite Dangerous released today?

Received this email today: Dear Commander,

Frontier Developments has just announced the release of Elite: Dangerous exclusively on Xbox One in the Game Preview Program.

As a token of our appreciation for your continued support with the development of Elite: Dangerous we are delighted to be offering a £5 Gift Code, redeemable only on the Frontier Store, for customers who have purchased the game and who purchase Elite: Dangerous
    on Xbox One.

An e-mail will be sent to your registered email address with the Gift Coupon after you have purchased Elite: Dangerous on Xbox One and linked your accounts.

We hope you enjoy the Elite: Dangerous experience on Xbox One!

Fly Safe Commanders!

The Frontier Team

Terms and Conditions;

• Redeemable against only one purchase on the Frontier Store.

• Gift Coupon is valid for 30 days after issue.

• Gift Coupon is only for one use only and against one transaction only.

• Offer will end on 26th July 2015 00:00 BST.

• Gift Coupon can only be used on products and not against postage.

• Gift Coupon only applicable to customers have previously purchased Elite: Dangerous on PC/MAC.

• Gift Coupon only applicable to customers in countries that can purchase from the Frontier Store.

• Gift Code is only valid after customer has purchased and played Elite: Dangerous on Xbox One for a continuous two hour period.

Copyright © 2015 Frontier Developments plc, All rights reserved.

Purchased the Elite: Dangerous game
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Elite Controller Dangers

Hey! That is a heck of a scare! I hope everyone is doing ok.

I don't recall if there was a small parts warning that came with the controller but that would be a good suggestion.

Try and post that here - https://xbox.uservoice.com
  6. dewetiq Win User

Elite Controller Dangers

I hope your daughter was OK but I’d suggest you remove them as their removable and store them in the case will not be able to use that’s the best option
Thema:

1. Elite Dangerous and Xbox one controllers - Similar Threads - Elite Dangerous controllers

2. elite dangerous on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    elite dangerous on xbox one: I have a saitek x45 setup and I am wondering if it is compatible with the xbox one and the elite dangerous game? if so what do I need to do to set it up? 9a7e3761-fa94-4837-9ff8-93a446603159
  3. elite dangerous xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    elite dangerous xbox one: hmm i seem to be having connection issues with the adjudication servers, my internet is stable and tried everything that frontier suggests and am still getting it ive tried going on open, closed...
  4. Elite Dangerous Core XB1 corrupt, can't install, get error 0x80070570

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite Dangerous Core XB1 corrupt, can't install, get error 0x80070570: Happened maybe 3 years ago now and hasn't worked since. Try to install it and it immediately stops and I get error 0x80070570. If I hard reset the console the Elite Dangerous logo will show in...
  5. Xbox One X: Elite Dangerous: Horizons Extra Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X: Elite Dangerous: Horizons Extra Edition.: Good morning all.... I have purchased the Horizons Extra Edition of Elite Dangerous for my console. I have paid and have the order confirmation number. However, when I got home to play, I opened...
  6. Elite Dangerous

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite Dangerous: Hey everyone Elite Dangerous has had a massive influx of players of late. I am looking for any new players to the game who like the look of the game but may have given up on the complexity of...
  7. Elite Dangerous not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite Dangerous not downloading: Good morning! Yesterday I logged onto my X-box to play some games. I received a message saying that the installation of an update for Elite Dangerous had stopped. I tried to restart the download...
  8. Elite Dangerous horizons season pass won't load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite Dangerous horizons season pass won't load.: I own the horizons season pass for Elite Dangerous. About 50% of the time when I load into the game, it isn't available. When I save and quit back to the main menu, sometimes I see a message that...
  9. Used 14 day gold trail, doesn’t list me as having gold and can’t play elite dangerous.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Used 14 day gold trail, doesn’t list me as having gold and can’t play elite dangerous.: as the title says I used a 14 day gold trail that came with my Xbox one X, the code says it was accepted when entered but I cannot play online and my account isn’t listed as having gold....
  10. Elite Controller Dangers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Dangers: Hi, I just want to make people who own an Xbox one elite controller aware of the danger it can pose to young children. One of the benefits is obviously the removable thumbsticks. However they...