Elite One controller config issues after today's update

Discus and support Elite One controller config issues after today's update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've just received a replacement controller from Microsoft and when I connected it to my Windows 10 wirelessly it offered an update. After that update... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Optical10, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Optical10
    Optical10 Guest

I've just received a replacement controller from Microsoft and when I connected it to my Windows 10 wirelessly it offered an update. After that update my previous configurations in the warframe game had issues with my upper right and left triggers not working
    as they previously had so that only one or the other trigger configuration would work in either config.

Just wondering if anybody was having this issue after today's update or whether you have any thoughts on this?

:)

Optical10, Mar 31, 2016
  2. Aarchymond
    Aarchymond Guest
    Cannot connect XBox One Controller after failed updating driver

Same issue with the elite controller,

sometimes i get to see the controller but cant use the config button

Aarchymond, Mar 31, 2016
  3. JMSandNAS
    JMSandNAS Guest
    Update and Gameplay Issues

My wife and I just started playing tonight after today's update and are running into the same issues when there is more than one player in the world.

JMSandNAS, Mar 31, 2016
  4. Optical10
    Optical10 Guest

Okay I had to delete my old configurations and reinstall one that I had saved for that particular game and it seems to be working now Elite One controller config issues after today's update :)

Optical10, Mar 31, 2016
Thema:

1. Elite One controller config issues after today's update - Similar Threads - Elite controller config

2. Elite Controller Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Repair: Hi, I have had my elite controller for years, and love it dearly. The grips wore off and I lived with that for the past year or so, but now my left stick is starting to drift. I would much rather...
  3. XBOX One Elite Controller - Stick Magnets faulty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One Elite Controller - Stick Magnets faulty?: I've got one of the launch controllers, the magnets to hold the sticks in are fine on the connection but rattle like mad when moving about, tested on a friends one and the balls of his sticks do...
  4. My xbox elite controller is out of warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controller is out of warranty: My xbox one elite controller needs it's rb fixed but it's warranty has ran out. Can I pay to get it fixed d158ffc4-1658-4f08-a629-919fcfffb54e
  5. Xbox One Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller: My elite controller for my xbox is in pretty rough shape, I have my grips peeling off my LB is broken and my right stick is drifting. My controller is a couple of years old but it has come to my...
  6. Xbox Elite Controller - Connected to PC won't play audio

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller - Connected to PC won't play audio: My xbox controller is connected to my PC through the wireless USB thing, it has been working fine since I got it about 6 months ago. My controller died yesterday (for some reason the light stayed...
  7. I'm having an issue with my elite controller and my Xbox charge and play kit.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having an issue with my elite controller and my Xbox charge and play kit.: Ive had my elite controler for a little while now and i wanted to buy the charge and play kit so i did. Cool cord design that tells me when its its charged and there arent any off brand charge...
  8. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2, Price Question.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2, Price Question.: I am going to buy the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2, I live in the UK. It costs £160 to preorder, while the standard current Series 1 costs £120. Will the price drop to £120 after release, or...
  9. xbox one elite controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox one elite controller: Whos had problems with their elite controller falling apart ie :-rubber grips falling off the handles right back bumper falling off overheats via usb and batteries wont turn on or at least looks...
  10. Need a real xbox one elite controller community config page.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a real xbox one elite controller community config page.: MixAmp Pro TR Custom EQ Presets | Page 3 | ASTRO Gaming Forums Xbox needs to be more like astro when it come to the elite. b4443a3b-1527-452f-8009-af2fe5165e89