Elite One controller config issues after today's update

Discus and support Elite One controller config issues after today's update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've just received a replacement controller from Microsoft and when I connected it to my Windows 10 wirelessly it offered an update. After that update... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Optical10, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Optical10
    Optical10 Guest

I've just received a replacement controller from Microsoft and when I connected it to my Windows 10 wirelessly it offered an update. After that update my previous configurations in the warframe game had issues with my upper right and left triggers not working
    as they previously had so that only one or the other trigger configuration would work in either config.

Just wondering if anybody was having this issue after today's update or whether you have any thoughts on this?

:)

Optical10, Mar 31, 2016
  2. Aarchymond
    Aarchymond Guest
    Cannot connect XBox One Controller after failed updating driver

Same issue with the elite controller,

sometimes i get to see the controller but cant use the config button

Aarchymond, Mar 31, 2016
  3. JMSandNAS
    JMSandNAS Guest
    Update and Gameplay Issues

My wife and I just started playing tonight after today's update and are running into the same issues when there is more than one player in the world.

JMSandNAS, Mar 31, 2016
  4. Optical10
    Optical10 Guest

Okay I had to delete my old configurations and reinstall one that I had saved for that particular game and it seems to be working now Elite One controller config issues after today's update :)

Optical10, Mar 31, 2016
Thema:

1. Elite One controller config issues after today's update - Similar Threads - Elite controller config

2. Xbox elite series 1 controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 1 controller repair: Hello my name is Austin, I’ve had had my elite controller for about 5 months give or take, and my left joystick seems to have a mind of its own sometimes just scroller through stuff or making my...
  3. Elite series 2 controller charging dock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller charging dock: Anyone know if i can buy another one of those cloth that helps protect the contacts.. 8fd1636c-98c9-4e99-b908-4131c4af4bb8
  4. Elite 2 controller warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller warranty: I bought 2 elite 2 controllers through the microsoft store. Got one November and the other in December, microsoft site shows my controllers and says one year warranty but ends March 2020? 3 months...
  5. Mapping an Elite Controller to mimic a PS4 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mapping an Elite Controller to mimic a PS4 controller: I've got one of the new Elite 2 controller. One of the profiles is "standard", the second is to optimize the controller for watching TV, and I figure the third will be to mimic a PS4 controller....
  6. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Hardware issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Hardware issues: Following the Microsoft press release 14 November 19: "Update November 14:Following a request for comment alongside our original report, Microsoft has acknowledged issues reported with the Xbox...
  7. Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2: The orange light that (supposedly) appears when the battery is low comes on way too soon, for me at least. It's there by the time it's halfway done and I always have to play for ages with this...
  8. Xbox one elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite controller series 2: Has anyone had any problems with their bumpers not working properly ? Ive had the controller since the beginning of january and about a week ago i started experiencing my left bumper not...
  9. Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller: Has anyone had any problems with the trigger locks all registering full input when customizing them in the Xbox Accessories app? With the Series 1 controller, I used to lock my left trigger when...
  10. Need a real xbox one elite controller community config page.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a real xbox one elite controller community config page.: MixAmp Pro TR Custom EQ Presets | Page 3 | ASTRO Gaming Forums Xbox needs to be more like astro when it come to the elite. b4443a3b-1527-452f-8009-af2fe5165e89