elite remote warranty check

Discus and support elite remote warranty check in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I Have two Microsoft Elite remote controller and I want to check if they are still under warranty. how can I do that? is there a link to add the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MainorSuarez, Oct 7, 2019.

1. MainorSuarez
    MainorSuarez Guest

Hi I Have two Microsoft Elite remote controller and I want to check if they are still under warranty. how can I do that? is there a link to add the serial number or something? Thanks

:)

MainorSuarez, Oct 7, 2019
  2. MainorSuarez Win User

got it. thanks for the info
  3. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

usually you will be able to check the warranty when you add a device to the devices list and it will show the warranty for that device, this is the link:

https://account.microsoft.com/devices/

When setting up a repair request it usually will also show the warranty, this can be done via the same link, but it's advised to only do that when you actually need a repair request for a device
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Mainor,

As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. MkMosses Win User

Sync button on xbox one not working

check that the remote works correctly, try pairing it with a smartphone, if it reacts correctly, try the "xbox accessories" application to configure a new remote like when you set up the elite
  6. dustylee15 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Right Analog Stick Issue

Thema:

1. elite remote warranty check - Similar Threads - elite remote warranty

2. Just need to vent about my Xbox Elite wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just need to vent about my Xbox Elite wireless controller: So I bought my Elite controller July of 2019. The rubberized grip on the back started peeling off, left analog stick is drifting w/ out me touching it and the 'A' button is stuck. I called support...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller hair trigger causing issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller hair trigger causing issues: I just got a new controller today. When I place the hair trigger in the third position, the farthest one down, it causes the left thumb stick to to go back up when I move it down. Additionally,...
  4. Elite dangerous loading on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite dangerous loading on xbox one: Anyone else had trouble loading the game on xbox one. Seems to get stuck on the loading screen. I have tried restarting and doing a hard reset but no luck... b2ad88a1-7d14-4660-b8b7-cf8861d70f35
  5. Xbox one elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite controller series 2: The left joystick on my controller doesn't have a normal response time. dc6ee06f-87a7-47cd-94e5-86bf60a39b57
  6. Defective Xbox Elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Defective Xbox Elite controller: Please help me! I recentley went on a trip to the UK and purchased and Xbox elite controller. When I got back to my home country I opened it up and started playing with. For the first month it was...
  7. Defective Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller and Class Action Law Suite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Defective Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller and Class Action Law Suite: Wanting a service repair done for your known defective Xbox Series 2 Elite controller? This is the process: As you should know if you if you don't already, this product is facing an active class...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller: Im having troubles with my elite controller and im not sure what to do. My left trigger seems to be bent to the side and is now getting stuck and wont come back up unless i force it up. Any...
  9. xbox one elite controller series 2 needs repair but serial number not found

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one elite controller series 2 needs repair but serial number not found: my elite controller is not working properly I am trying to see if im eligible for a repair. When I enter my s/n it says it could not be found. How else can i get it repaired....
  10. Elite Controller ( rubbers on the my controller falling off my remote )

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller ( rubbers on the my controller falling off my remote ): Hi bought an Elite controller almost 1 1/2 years ago to go with my Xbox one system. I tansfered it over to my Xbox One X since then and everything was great up until about 2 weeks ago when I...