elite remote warranty check

Discus and support elite remote warranty check in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I Have two Microsoft Elite remote controller and I want to check if they are still under warranty. how can I do that? is there a link to add the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MainorSuarez, Oct 7, 2019.

1. MainorSuarez
    MainorSuarez Guest

Hi I Have two Microsoft Elite remote controller and I want to check if they are still under warranty. how can I do that? is there a link to add the serial number or something? Thanks

:)

MainorSuarez, Oct 7, 2019
  2. MainorSuarez Win User

got it. thanks for the info
  3. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

usually you will be able to check the warranty when you add a device to the devices list and it will show the warranty for that device, this is the link:

https://account.microsoft.com/devices/

When setting up a repair request it usually will also show the warranty, this can be done via the same link, but it's advised to only do that when you actually need a repair request for a device
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Mainor,

As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. dustylee15 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Right Analog Stick Issue

6. Boaz_ Win User

Microsoft Store(buying an elite controller)

Hey JtK,

The Elite controller is definitely a very nice step up from the controller that comes with the console. You get a lot of opportunities for customization, and it feels great. If I understand your question correctly, you're wondering if the warranty on your
    console will carry over to the Elite controller? Is it a warranty through Xbox or a third party such as Best Buy? The warranty on your Xbox will cover the Xbox and controller that came with it, but not the separately purchased Elite controller. If the warranty
    is through a third party, it would be best to check with them. Hope this helps!

Boaz
Thema:

1. elite remote warranty check - Similar Threads - elite remote warranty

2. [PC] Xbox One Elite controller working only inside "Xbox Accessories" app

in XBoX on Windows
    [PC] Xbox One Elite controller working only inside "Xbox Accessories" app: This is a very strange malfunctioning: my elite controller works ONLY inside the "Xbox Accessories" app. The controller gets detected, both wired and wirelessly, but the PC doesn't register its...
  3. UPDATE - XBOX One Elite

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPDATE - XBOX One Elite: Xbox One Elite Controller (BROKEN) I bought an Xbox One Elite Controller and not long after using it the Right Bumper falls off and cant be put back in. When I go to see if i can get it repaired...
  4. My XBOX elite Controller is broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX elite Controller is broken: My XBOX elite did not respond when connecting to a computer or XBOX ONE X, and the lights kept flashing. It broke down during the upgrade process. So, what can i do?...
  5. Xbox Elite Controller Stiff Analog Sticks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Stiff Analog Sticks: Okay so I received my Xbox Elite Controller in the mail about a week ago and since receiving it I have had an awful time adjusting. I've noticed, at least in my case, that the thumbsticks on the...
  6. Xbox One Elite Controller (BROKEN)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller (BROKEN): I bought an Xbox One Elite Controller and not long after using it the Right Bumper falls off and cant be put back in. When I go to see if i can get it repaired or replaced its out of warranty and...
  7. Connection with Razer seiren elite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection with Razer seiren elite: Can i use my razer seiren elite microphone on my xbox one x whilst using my razer nari ultimates at the same time on the same console, if i have to buy adapters i dont mind just really need to...
  8. Xbox elite controller sounds

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox elite controller sounds: i cant hear the voice chat in games with my elite controller but i can hear them with my normal ones.i used two headphones.this is after i used the streaming on my laptop.please help...
  9. Elite controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite controller: I was just wondering does the first elite controller's thumbsticks match with the new elite series 2 controller? I was looking at the new controller and i saw that it doesnt have the same kind...
  10. Elite Controller ( rubbers on the my controller falling off my remote )

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller ( rubbers on the my controller falling off my remote ): Hi bought an Elite controller almost 1 1/2 years ago to go with my Xbox one system. I tansfered it over to my Xbox One X since then and everything was great up until about 2 weeks ago when I...